Discussion Cultivation system/realms you know

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Emissary Nouvelle, May 21, 2022.

1. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen a lot but I've forgotten their entirety, Body refining is a popular first realm, then you have qi refining, qi condensation, foundation building, golden core, nascent soul, ....I forgot the typical higher ones.

I think there are usually nine or ten typical first realms, before God realms.

Can anyone jog my memory of the typical nine or ten first realms? or even some unique cultivation systems ones?

ExiledMage likes this.
  2. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no the first one isnt body refining usual those don't have body refining it. After nascent it goes soul formation void something realm it varies some are Amalgamation and some are refining then integration then tribulation transcendence then Mahayana then the immortal things

ExiledMage likes this.
  3. ExiledMage

ExiledMage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically.
    First, Mortal. (Not a cultivation realm, just a person with no cultivation or haven’t started yet)

Second, Qi Condensation. (Mortal starts gathering energy from the surrounding and store it in the dantian, many levels depends on which novel)

Third, Foundation Establishment (Finished storing energy in the dantian to form pillars or build a “foundation” for the future core, it has mostly 3-4 levels, Early Foundation Establishment, Mid Foundation Establishment, Late Foundation Establishment, Peak Foundation Establishment.)

Fourth, Core Formation. (The Foundation finished the core could condense by gathering energy from the surrounding, It has 3-4 levels
    Early Core Formation, Mid Core Formation, Late Core Formation, Peak Core Formation)

Fifth, Nascent Soul (By breaking the core you produce a Nascent Soul, the levels are Early, Mid, Late, and Peak.)

Sixth, Soul Formation/ Law Formation/ Domain Formation/ Dao Formation (By comprehending the heavens, either comprehending a law, domain, or even a Dao, in this stage they understand little. Levels depends on the author)

Seventh, Transformation stage. (Either the refinement of the body and soul or gaining enlightenment in your Domain/ Law/ Dao, 3-5 levels)

Eighth, Ascension. (Having a full understanding of one’s path, level depends.)

Ninth, Immortal. (Having full control over a Domain / Law / Dao, levels depends.)

Tenth, Name of this realm is different in every novel. (Immortals could store Essences, names of essence are different in every novel, example, Immortal essence, natural essence, celestial essence…etc.)

That was exhausting you’re welcome..