Recommendations Cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by moonlhgt, Oct 13, 2022.

1. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I have tried to find cultivation novels with female leads that don't actually reincarnate/transmigrate, there are only like 3 of those and I've already read them. So if there are any that have ones the reincarnate/transmigrate at a super young age (not 13-15 young) that would be nice. I don't like how overpowered the fls are in all those ones with transmigration. They literally spend 1 month cultivating and have already reached near pinnacle of their powers. And the ml is supposedly the same type of genius but it still only takes her 3 months to get to his level. Annoys me, I'd like ones that aren't like that. Hope this finds people who know of such novels.

2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can tell us the title of those 3 novels., so we can give other novels as suggestion for you

moonlhgt likes this.
  3. moonlhgt

moonlhgt ~Is in la la land~

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Cultivator, Maiden of the Splitting Moon, and the other one. Lol forgot the name

Things like:
    Farming in the Mountains: Max Level Jiaojiao Is Three Years Old
    Is one where she transmigrates into a 3 year old and the plot is very different. Ones like that. I don't think I want them that young though if it has a slow plot

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  4. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try :
    - Ascending, Do Not Disturb
    - Accompanying the Phoenix (mc is immortal)
    - Ancient God (mc is a goddess. Not a mortal)
    - Meow Meow Meow (I don't really remember it, but I think the first memory of mc is when she become a cat, so this is not transmigration etc)

If you want young mc and don't mind reincarnation than maybe :
    Daughter of the Dao and Devil Venerables

moonlhgt likes this.
  5. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Into the world of medicine - MC takes more than 500 years to ascend to higher world, ML is very OP, is the strongest in all worlds. One of my favourites and not too long
    Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous Consort - Story takes her slowly to higher level places, ML is stronger in the beginning, but after a while they are equally strong and go further strengtening their cultivation. Before transmigrating MC came from the same world, she just died a few hundred years ago and is now reborn (more than 10.000 chapters)
    Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor - Slowly builds up her powers. ML is quite OP in the beginning. About halfway through the story if I remember correctly she is stronger than ML.
    The Enchantress of Medicine, with the Heaven Defying Child, and the Black Belly Father - builds up her cultivation with her son. Don't remember time periods, seemed to slowly cultivate, but could also be because the story is quite long (approx. 5.000 ch.)
    Fields of Gold - MC transmigrates as 8 year old girl. This one has farming etc. I think there was some cultivating in this story, but is not in the tags. I remember other beings being able to ascend, though MC never did. I don't remember if MC cultivated.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    moonlhgt likes this.
  7. Purelove

Purelove Pure Love Translations

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    moonlhgt likes this.