Spoiler Cute Beast World: Beast Husband, Memeda!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah huan2 lives with 4 husband and kids
    And the kids from shuangyun baidi already grown up.

I forgot about sangye, sangye and their son lives separately for a while, to train or fight i i forgot, but they can meet again in the end. Sangye's son is so scary... Lol... He's king python from born. Only docile to huan2 since he loves mother's smell and warmth from huanhuan.

The one rejected being god is the 4th husband, the red bird, forgot the name. He's much much older than the other husband, centuries, i think, but still young and handsome in appereance

I personally think this story better than BQQ.

While i like reading bqq's mini arc in modern lifes, but i hate it when she just neglect the child (leaves them without regret, although its the author who did that). And she do many stupid thing for her daughter who just she giv3s away in the end. I think many unnecessary suffering and sorrow happen in BQQ 's arc

Marciellet and kim rabbit like this.
  2. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

She forgot about SangYe because of her fever and the trauma of losing a good portion of the clan. She contracted a respiratory illness (huanhuan said her lungs were on fire) and a certain fruit was the cure. She didn’t have enough, so SangYe went to the nearest town of boar beastmen demanding the fruit in exchange for crystals. When the leader of the tribe said no, because it’s winter and we don’t have enough food, SangYe ate the leader and stole the fruit. So the Beastmen of course didn’t like that, and chased after SangYe with pitchforks and weapons. He got the fruit to HuanHuan, but the boar followed him. HuanHuan saw his injuries and offered to find someone to help, and SangYe agreed because he didn’t want the boar Beastmen to hurt her. Bai Di found her, collapsed in the snow, telling him to go save SangYe. When she regained consciousness, she told Bai Di to go save him. He did go, ShuangYun had already gone with some of the stronger men for something I forget, but the creepy son of the other wolf tribe’s leader launched a surprise attack, leading to the remaining men in the village hiding the women in HuanHuan’s cellar. HuanHuan was not, by any means, better, so she collapsed after helping her friend give birth;

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023