Spoiler Daddy fantasy world restaurant / A stay-at home dad’s restaurant in an alternate world

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by fakhruddins, Jun 14, 2020.

1. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i’ve read about 500-600 chapters in and alex and irina haven’t reunited yet which is starting to piss me off. If alex was at least strong enough to go and search for her then I guess I wouldn’t be as pissed but he’s still only a 3rd tier knight while his opponents are all 7-10 tiers. Has anyone read the raws and found out when they reunited as one big family? Don’t get me wrong, i love the slice of life that’s happening, I just want them to be together enjoying their lives.

armad224 likes this.
  2. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    They met at around chapter 700-800, but hasn't reunited as a family

3. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that they would start living together around chapter 1200

4. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    FKKKKK. Wtf is the owner doing with their relationship for 400-500 chapters.

p.s. Thank you. Forgot to say thanks cause i’m mad at the author

Effugium likes this.
  5. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they are afraid that mag would get targeted if they live together :hmm:
    And mag doesn't really have any memory of her

6. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    Have u read that far? Cause I’m fine if they both at least acknowledge each other and have a reunion. If they’re scared that he’ll be targeted than that’s fine i guess. Its still dumb tho cause i expect mag to have 2 10th tier mage 5 7th tier mage and
    maybe even the whole moon nation backing him which just renders any assassination attempt by the shitty princes and the fake elf queen or leader or princess or whatever she is

7. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read til they met... I think it's still dangerous though as there is still the magic tower who cooperated with he princes

8. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that’s ok then. Man i just wanted to read something like Godly stay at home dad where its just a family slice of life novel where the mc is op

animefan217 likes this.
  9. Effugium

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not try https://www.novelupdates.com/series/immortal-becomes-a-stay-at-home-dad-after-return/
    They seem to share the same theme based on the title. tho i haven't read both of them so i don't know if they are actually similar or if it's a good quality novel

10. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    I was gonna read it till i saw they only had 30 or so chapters translated. I didn’t find any other translations out so i decided not to

11. Mayormex

Mayormex New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you happen to know what happens later in the story like if the war happens or if Irina get pregnant stuff like that

12. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And its on indefinite hiatus

13. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same and maybe mc helps people with his powers and turns friends and family superhuman.

14. tranquilmelodies

tranquilmelodies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the backing in the world is useless against a surprise attack of an unknown number of people. And they had the ability to severely wound one of the strongest people there is. It wouldn't be that hard to do it again. As for the Moon Nation, the teleportation array was not functioning at the time so it's useless. What Mag wants is his own ability to defend himself and Amy.

They did eventually reunite, but the circumstances don't allow them to stay together. Later they do stay together, but they don't tell Amy the truth until after he surpasses his original strength. They decide to keep it a secret from others because revealing it might force them to leave the city.

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    irina was trapped/hiding in the tree of life. she was also injured and healing herself

then later when mc met her and realized that she's amy's mother, they decided not to reveal their identities and not reunite because the human kingdom is still the strongest and they'd come after them. mc also hasn't become strong enough at that point

irina also has to deal/help the elves since she's their princess.

later on they reunite tho

i think, even now, nobody except irina knows of mc real identity yet (not the reborn/system stuff but that he was the general). even amy doesn't know that irinia is her real mother, she just accepts irina as her "new mother"

also in the novel right now, everyone has grouped up together to beat a new monster which came out of no where and the novel is going to end after this last arc (according to the author's notes several months ago)

oh and amy her own system too

i don't think they have told amy the truth yet? i think they had a discussion about it but decided not to? they did tell amy something tho but it wasn't the truth. it was something like they have many enemies and they can't live together but it wasn't that they were a real blood related family and what happened to them right before/after amy's birth

it's also quite sad that MC will never tell them the truth that he is not the originally father. according to what i remember, amy never had any strong impression of her father until MC came since he was always weak, injured and dying and couldn't do much for the both of them

also the moon is not a proper "backing" for MC because he never considered moving to the moon. also the moon has very little people/army in the world. same for the sea people

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  16. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t get me wrong, i completely understand why they’re not together yet. What frustrates isn’t that, its the fact that is has been 600+ chapters. Like, even in godly stay at home dad, they had a turbulence in their relationship and never fully got together until about 200-300 chapters in. (Or something like that, its been a long time since i’ve read it cause I wanted one big read) For this though, they don’t even cross paths for 600 CHAPTERS. Tf

17. tranquilmelodies

tranquilmelodies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, the entire 2000+ chapters have occurred in a 6 month or so time frame. The chapter count might be high for the romance, but the novel is not a romance novel. It is an Amy novel with the occasional cooking elements.

They did in the raws. Chapter 1882 and 1883.

18. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not looking for a romance novel tbh. I just wanted them to be together as a family. You know, living under one roof. And for that to happen, the dad and mom have to at the very very very least meet, but 600 chapters in, not even one encounter. Other than that, everything else is fine. I came for a slice of life and i got it.

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they're together as a family now. but yea, once she appears, she quickly joins MC + amy once the whole elf rebellion thing is done with and only leaves for a bit every now and then to lead the elf rebels

tbh i did feel somewhat similar to you. i wanted it to be a harem since mc+amy have had several women who really liked him and helped him and amy, including the teacher.

not to mention that amy mother wasn't really something important or something that we cared about until she appeared hundred of chapters later and the MC shouldn't have felt the way he did when he saw her since he doesn't have any memories about her. he never thought of irina or missed her, or wanted amy to have a mother as far as i can remember until the mother appeared.

IIRC, amy and her father led a very bad life until he finally died and MC finally took over and amy seemed to have gotten a lot of help from the teacher

20. Rezzo

Rezzo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea they get together pretty soon. The raws are up to 2214 currently where some stuff happens like getting an adopted daughter, elizabeth father returns, owning a bar and opera house, atlantis people leaving, the daughter gets her own system, and cthulu showing up and being sealed.