Resolved [Danmei/BL] Quick Transmigration where MC’s Body is Not Human (Mimosa Plant/Apple/Etc.)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by VanityPimples, Apr 27, 2019.

1. VanityPimples

VanityPimples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the google translated title and some arc info, but not much else. Unfortunately, when I try to take the MTL title and translate it back into Chinese, I don’t have much luck finding the novel. Thank you for any help!!!

MTL Title: Fast wear is not a person

Premise: MC gets transmigrated into various non-human host bodies. They have a human form, but their original form is something not human.

Arcs that I remember:

Arc 1: MC as a mimosa plant
    Didn’t really read this arc, so I’m not 100% sure. MC’s host is a demonic cultivator, and ML is his disciple. For some reason, MC is currently stuck in the form of a mimosa plant. ML realizes that the plant has a consciousness and enjoys poking MC and making him curl up.​

Arc: MC as an apple
    ML is an actor. MC likes the rain because it rejuvenates him (since he’s an apple?). One cute scene is when MC peels a pomegranate for ML. ML’s favorite fruit to eat is a pomegranate, but he doesn’t eat it very often because it’s so much trouble to eat, so ML feels touched and happy by MC’s actions. At one point there’s this show that both MC and ML go on and people are impressed by how much MC knows about ML. MC gets all the questions about ML correct, except for the question about what ML’s favorite fruit is. MC says it’s pomegranate, which was true before, but now ML's favorite fruit is apple.

Side note: MC is embarrassed by how he feels refreshed after papapa because he also absorbs liquid during the act.​

Arc: MC as a dragon bed
    I remember being amused by this arc, because ML doesn’t realize until the end that MC is his bed. I don’t really remember the details, though. ML thinks that MC is an assassin because of that time MC changed into a person in ML’s room. ML smells MC’s scent later on and realizes that he’s the “assassin”, but still thinks he’s really cute.

I could be really wrong about this sequence of events, but... ML takes MC to bed. ML’s bed has “weak knees” and ends up collapsing. I… don’t remember exactly if the bed collapses while things are going on or after ML leaves to attend to things. It’s just funny because, if I remember correctly, MC is just lowkey like “!” since he’s hiding the fact he’s ML’s bed.

ML becomes emperor at some point. This part I’m not sure about, but MC is just like “what’ll happen to the bed,” ML says that they’ll probably replace it with another bed when moving into the palace but MC is just “!!!” and insists that the bed has special memories of their first time so ML shouldn't get rid of it, etc. So, ML moves the bed/MC’s body into the palace.

MC later reveals to ML that he’s ML’s bed, and there’s this funny scene where ML says to someone that “the dragon bed is tired.”​

Last Arc: MC as a bunny demon/beast (?)

This is the last arc. This was either a “beast” world where people have animal characteristics or something along those lines. ML is a wolf beast. Beasts with bunny characteristics are naturally afraid of wolves. MC, however, is entrusted to ML (I can’t remember why, but MC ends up living with ML). ML is charmed by how cute MC is, and the two fall in love.​

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Dragon_Reader, alexfilia, Izn and 7 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Never seen it in the spoilers thread before *watch*

3. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember something a bit similar, not sure what it was about tho...can it be this?;

快穿之不是人

VanityPimples likes this.
  4. VanityPimples

VanityPimples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, that's it!!! Thank you very much! :blobxd:

ky_s likes this.