Forgotten Title (DANMEI) Interstellar background w/ transmigrated MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jhanez, Dec 8, 2019.

1. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC body was picked up and adopted by a smart robot.

The MC doesn't have memory of the body but the robot don't doubt anything.

The MC was about to graduate and a certain military officer (forgot the rank) goes to congratulate them.

When it's MC's turn, the military officer takes a long look at his face and asks if he's born on that planet.

Then the principal(?) called MC to say that he's graduation is revoked and has to stay in school for 1 more year.
    The principal is mad thinking MC offended the military guy because he didn’t accept his invitation to stay.

MC doesn't really mind because he just came to the world and don't know much about it, but his robot dad is particularly mad.

The robot dad does some hacking to reveal the principal's corruption and let him get sacked.

There is certain family whose child has been missing for so long but suddenly appeared not long after the military guy left and this supposed missing child look very similar to MC.

Then one day while MC is going home, an escape capsule suddenly crashes in front of him.
    The person inside is injured w/ a fracture but looks pretty relaxed.

MC take him home because he doesn't want to go to the hospital.

The guy claims to be MC cousin to robot dad so he can stay.

The guy is actually a prince who was calculated by someone causing his ship to malfunction(?).

There is a newcomer novel competition so MC decided to write a transmigration novel when he found there was no such genre in the interstellar.

The story is about an average interstellar boy transmigrated to save the ancient earth with the help of a system.

The prince is actually an avid reader of novels and rewards generously as long as he likes the story.

MC found someone reward a huge amount and asks if there’s a mistake, the other said no so MC just thank him and let it go.

The MC suddenly mentioned braised pork in one of the chapters. The curious readers asked what it is and MC show them pictures of a dish he made.

[​IMG]

Then the prince found out MC is the author but MC still don't know that his biggest gold master is just beside him.

(The certain family’s missing child is actually the prince's fiance but the prince said he prefers the cute MC so he doesn't go back because he's still waiting for the culprit who injured him to show up.)

lizabernal96 likes this.
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel interest me too, can do someone know the title?

3. ky_s

ky_s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://arkmachinetranslations.wordpress.com/bl-reading-list/ has the description&link below:

Marrying an Interstellar Superstar (星際寵婚巨星)

Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3209550

Tags: Transmigration, interstellar, entertainment, food, sweet.

Summary: MC transmigrates into an interstellar world and becomes popular by writing novels and cooking food based on his Earth knowledge.

Thoughts: It’s been a while since I read this so I don’t remember much. I do remember that MC has a super cute and naïve robot who acts as his dad. I also liked that it focused on being an author and anchor instead of acting to become popular.

(I also don't remember much other than mc was writing web novels and had a robot dad in interstellar era)

vampire0lovers likes this.
  4. vampire0lovers

vampire0lovers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot. Finally got a new novel to read

ky_s likes this.
  5. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    Thank you.
    I dropped this a while back but want to read it to the end now.

Thanks again =^_^=

ky_s likes this.