Forgotten Title Danmei - System - fairy tale

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BloodTears, May 22, 2022.

1. BloodTears

BloodTears Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel with the help of the translator.
    The novel is about shou, who has a system, for each task the shou will become something related to fairy tales.

At the beginning of the story shou appears in the gong house, there was a party, shou was near the pool and then the system launches the task, the task consists of something like earning as many points of trust or love.
    At the moment the task is launched, the shou becomes a mermaid, referring to the little mermaid.
    I don't remember if the shou went to the pool to become a mermaid, or if he was already in the pool.
    But when Gong finds him, the shou is in the pool, Gong realizes that she is a mermaid, and well from that moment the story begins.

I do not remember very well the order of transformation but these are some that I remember.
    red riding hood -> werewolf
    Alice in Wonderland -> bunny ears and tail
    The girl with the matches -> They get a box of matches that when they light it they see a dream.
    Thumbelina -> Shou becomes thumbelina
    ---- -> Shou can talk to animals
    ---- -> Shou can control vines or plants
    -----> Shou has wings and he likes to sing or he can't stop singing (I think)

In the last task (the snow queen), a piece of mirror (ice) went towards the shou but gong protects it, which made the gong colder (attitude and temperature).

I forgot to mention that both shou and gong are in school, only in the extras I think it shows when they already go to college.

Sorry if you have difficulties to understand, I don't know English well

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  2. Shaorou

Shaorou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PuddleDuckling and BloodTears like this.
  3. BloodTears

BloodTears Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its is!!!!, OMG, I love you, thank you so muchヾ(@^∇^@)ノ