Forgotten Title Danmei

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Az_15, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Az_15

Az_15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a novel I read before, I had read it in Chinese (raws) but found it first in Novel Updates, it is about a boy who had heart or blood problems, I can't remember well, when he was young he had a friend who was rich (ML), he (MC) was from a scattered family, his father was from an influential or rich family, but he left his mother and his mother had cancer I think, or a similar problem, and his grandfather was an academic, when he died he left a house to his mother for them to live in, but an aunt with her husband and son monopolized her house and lived off her money, then his mother dies, his father comes back for him because his brother (the other son of his father and his marriage to an aristocratic woman) or stepbrother is weak, he raises him as his heir and gradually gives him his company, then when MC was driving in the middle of the road he has a car accident and dies, he is reborn in his high school time but now with an apprenticeship system, in his past life his rich friend's father had lost his wealth and had sent his son abroad as a last way to protect him, however the boy learns that the MC was in a poor state and gives him all his savings, later he dies and the MC remembers that, he decides to help him by driving away his friends bad influences, ML was a pure boy who didn't know how to make friends and only had a small group of followers who wanted his money, gradually both get together (in friendship) and go ahead in their studies, MC is a fast learner and thanks to his system he chooses science in this life, unlike the previous one where he was liberal, and gradually he must help society by revealing the errors of scientific research and improve the quality of life of people, win a nobel, publish his research and learn to cure the disease of his mother who is still alive, and he is also a kind of genius by dint of struggle in mathematics. .. There is more but if I do you can spoil yourselves if you want to read it, I don't really remember the title, but I think I remember that ML's father's last name is Song.

DemWafflz and judeiiro like this.
  2. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Az_15

Az_15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so, actually I've been looking for this story for three days and I've swept all N.U that has the tags Yaoi or Shounen Ai but I didn't find it, so I engaged in manual search and after posting on the forum I kept searching on JJWXC, I just found it, thank you for your attention. The title in Chinese is 我靠学习走上人生巅峰 from the author 七流 in case you are interested.

c.decora and DemWafflz like this.
  4. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat: Well done.

5. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on OP's request.

Thread Status: