Discussion Daughter of the Emperor

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by kiara8, Feb 23, 2018.

1. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_18_08_20_1541_53_1.jpg

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    But still, don't mention the damn aggregator.

4. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really ? i felt they were really different...because i felt I am the King’s Daughter really stressful
    does it get better later cuz i drop it because it was it kept making me mad....

HavenCustos likes this.
  5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone want spoilers on the manga i can give some ...i have the novels and read up to season 3 on the webtoon

erin92 and veihakase like this.
  6. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh me want *v*)/

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ditto

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this?

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What is what?

10. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure
    im just confused where to start ....so is there anything in particular you want to know
    or just start recapping the novel from the beginning?

veihakase likes this.
  11. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh if it's okay with you hehe can you recap the novel from the beginning please *v*)/ THANK YOU

12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler page for a korean novel turned into a webtoon series .....
    It about a girl who was stabbed to death and reborn a princess with a adult mind but the twist is the king became a emperor by killing anyone who trys to use him to get the throne even his own unborn kids
    it funny because the Fl is black bellied and always talk to him in her mind in a really vulgar ? way but acts super innocent
    especially in the beginning he tried to choke her to death when she was a baby so she tries to act cute to save her life but curse him in her mind The father does love her quickly but refuse to admit but you can see it in his actions
    He stop having sex after her birth because he no longer bored (and wants her to the only heir ),kills anyone who try to use her to get to him or makes her sad and he give her his best bodyguard,a private army , his treasures ,any country she wants but in return she has to love and trust him the most so no boyfriend or secrets .allowed he keeps a diary abut her where you can see the progression where he admits he loves her ..etc
    he really loves her so he let her live even through he know her mother gave her birth to get revenge for her country and put a curse on her
    it more funnier in korean because the words dont translate well into english or dont exist it hard to explain but the way she talk is super sarcastic and she called him
    예비 aebi not appa 아빠 but in english they both mean father
    but it a more unpolite way i see grandma call her son aebi ya but never the child or the dad will calls her daughter and add sama so she will be like whose daughter ? im your daughter

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    erin92, Shieri, veihakase and 3 others like this.
  13. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok.....

The fl was stabbed to death when she was 25 and reborn as a baby princess.the first thing she hears her dad became king at age 19 and conquered 10 countries in less 5 years by killing everyone ,his dad ,brother and sisters .there were countless women who tried to get pregnant and become queen but he killed all his pregnant mistress so when her dad come in and put his hand on her to choke her .she already given up hope so she all like yeah kill me .why let me off when you killed everyone else and close her eyes and sighs .The king surprise at her reaction names her Ariadna and let her live .the nurse say good job if you cried he will kill you and aria like wtf are you saying to a baby ? and comes to a conclusion her life is 90 percent shit.
    Aria cant sleep because her nurse and maid keep gossiping this is how she learns her mother was a northern princess died giving birth when the king was away at war .this prove advantageous for her since the dad can let his gaurd around her since her mom cant use her as a tool to aim for the throne
    The king moves her into his palace which is a sign of being favored but she thinks he want her near so he can kill her anytime he wants
    so she sees him as a demon .He will vist her everyday and mess with her for example he will take away her pacifier
    she like no that pacifier is like my life
    the king is you know how to make funny faces
    this is my angry face:blobdevil:this is your problem you dont think of me as your daughter !
    do you think im a toy to play when you're bored ?

the king your eyes are red to the point it makes it feel bad
    i got if from you :blobunsure:
    too red ...
    i said i got if from you lord :blobwoah:
    the king i wanna pop them out

:blobfearful:what did you say ?
    the king haha stupid face
    there a crazy fucker here.....

he returns the pacifier

no shaking what harm are you going to do now
    huh?

so small
    what nonsense is this now ?
    cry
    whaaaat?:blobfearful: this guy :blobangery: just because i let things go
    do you think ill listen to your words...
    whaaa :blobsob:
    huk ?!:blobfearful:
    my body did it on it own...
    fuck well i need to survive :blobcry:

at this point in his diary it revealed he spared her because she so small and helpless but also a fun toy ^^

veihakase and kiara8 like this.
  14. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He continues to mess with her for example she be sleeping he pinch her awake and talk to her he wonders if she slow because she doesnt cry
    she mourns the fact he thinks she slow and insults him calling him a asshole basically
    he watches her eat but she like no i choke on my food are you a pervert who likes to watch little girls eat ?He also learns how to feed her
    she hates the fact she cant sleep blaming her chatty caretakers and playing host to her own dad .

if you have time to play take care of the palace ...why did you come again in board daylight ! i need to rest:blobdizzy:
    ill pretend to sleep ...see? it a sweet nap so let me off today
    did you pinch my cheek ? do you have no common sense or ? who wakes up a baby ?:sweating_profusely:

she ends up wishing he was more like the nanny who like a mother to her despite the fact she was forced to leave her own son to raise her until one day she was out on a walk with her nurse when one of her maids bumped into a foreign princess .The haughty princess commands the nurse to hand over the baby .
    the baby like:blobfearful: what is that old lady in her right mind ?why would you hold me ? do you know me ? this body has never been held by not even my father
    The princess why ? are you worried i will do something mean to a baby ?
    ACTUALLY YES just the way you look looks like someone who will do mean things....are you really going to hand me over to a lady you just met the only one who can hold me is my nurse ill cry
    this is the first time Aria cries because the princess was very bony and hard .the princess screams at her to shut up Aria realizes why babies crys it because that the only way to say no or cry for help
    the emperor comes and ask who made my daughter cry ?:blobdevil:

Shieri, veihakase and kiara8 like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  16. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the mc use technology from her previous world?

17. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the equivalent chapter for season 3? ^^ @myling

18. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No
    I dont think so ? I remember she use uses her maturity ? to read her dad moods until he grow fond of her into favoring her so she basically the lady of the house
    her mom never married her dad she was just a one night stand so Fl is a bastard but by book 4 at 18 since there no lady who can be queen she rules the palace .I like to think since she really 25 years she had the sense not to get carried away by her everyone spoiling her and study really hard for 10 years .So that is her cheat :blobsmilehappyeyes: She able to rule wisely and try to improve her dad tyrant evil overlord reputation so later when people will study history they will think he did something for their country by improving the sciences and culture
    (so very common....now i realize she just like most modern rebirth fl :blob_coughblood:)

Shieri and kiara8 like this.
  19. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, i think it isn't common
    common rebirth fl usually create modern organizational systems like taxing etc, create food from modern world that everyone adore or at least make an onsen

20. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok the recap is taking forever lol
    unfortunately im busy so it a be a short one today
    I will call the Fl leela from now on it her nickname ks her crying brought froth a demon but the foreign princess is so scared that she try to smother the baby cries by holding her tighter but it causes pain to leela so when the emperor open his arms she thinks he a crazy bastard but better then crazy lady so she goes to him .long story short the emperor ends up executing her for touching his possession after all the princess was brought by him with gold.in fact he didnt want her but the country beg him to take her instead of destroying them .She was lowly bug to him but the foreign princess was haughty and ambitious trying to aim for the throne.When leela hears this she feels stupid for being touched by him. Later she overhears him saying saying he will kill her if she a son ,a child of his gross he sell her ..etc so she like you are less then a hedgehog because even a animal knows how to love their child.
    He often calls her ugly which piss her off this is my dad? i have no hope no future :blobdevil:
    the good news he dosent want her to cry ....because she looks ugly so he commands her to laugh ....:sweating_profusely:
    so their relationship is still him treating her like a toy and her cursing at him in her mind while amusing him to survive but one day she almost get assassinated .he rescues her and move her to his room to better protect her but it shows a sign of great favor to the world .
    At this point Leela not only ogles her dad body :facepalm: but see her dad lonely side.He not just a Tyrant but a human as well .She still insults him in baby talk ^^ lol
    Here she meets a mysterious man who can communicate with her telepathically while invisable .here the fl (and me too) thinks he a pervert who stalking her dad and sexually harassing him .:blobnosebleed: He knows her secret so they become allies .He propose to her but she declines .
    He a fairy or spirit of a sword .He protected her father when he was young by chance .it became a self aware .(i thought he was a trickster demon but no ...he ends up helping leela save her father later
    The dad has birthday so there a party .this is the first time her dad says she pretty so leela overjoyed .The dad sad because no one could sincerely wish him a happy birthday with all that blood on his hands .He even curses the day he was born .it pretty sad however on that day he puts her on the throne which she tumbles off .she was able to stand by herself so he congratulates her and in return she wishes him in baby talk happy birthday and kiss him.She think i want to celebrate your birthday because you are my only family that reason is enough :aww:
    However the father once again piss her off by saying he will sell her off to a man so she trys to run away by crawling and ends up hurting herself .The dad gets rid of all hard funiture and wants to tie her to the bed.she realizes he didnt mean what he said .
    She thinks he staring to be fond of her like a pet . so it toy to pet status [/SPOILER]

erin92, Shieri, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.