Spoiler Daughter of the Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, that made sense regarding her mother’s kingdom. I just find it weird how Zayland (Ria’s ‘brother’ for a brief period) was referred as potential heir of both Kingdom but why wasn’t Ria.
    Thank, for clearing that up.

Ichigoisstrawberry likes this.
  2. Pennyny

Pennyny New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Ria’s mental age is quite similar to them tho lol even their body age so far apart. I know it might be strange if they end up together. That’s too bad!
    They shared many precious moments together and it’s so pure and every word they said to each other was so meaningful. Asisi stayed by her side since almost from the very beginning.

However I hope they both will be happy at the end. I love this story so much and I wished I could read it in Korean too, but I don’t know Korean. Thanks for the book information!

3. andreeanicki

andreeanicki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of Zeyland, what happened to him? He's there one moment then gone after the time skip. What happened to him and his mom?

Blood A likes this.
  5. jg0593

jg0593 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the relationship between Assisi and caitel? why are they both cousins to Silvia?

6. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are most likely BROTHERS. Asisi's mother was having an affair with Caitel's father. And Asisi's father hated and tormented him. But what really settles it, is him not being allowed to have children. At the beginning we thought he might've been castrated, but after the recent reveals, it was clear that if he had children they would be heirs to the throne so he can't, and that is most likely one of the conditions Caitel put on him in order to let him live at the time when he overthrown his father. This fact seems to be known to Silvia as well, and quite some people.

Minaeli and bochucha like this.
  7. jg0593

jg0593 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so Ariadna kind of falls involve with her uncle?

8. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't? She likes him but not in that way, he's like a family to her. But she did mention late in the story that if Asisi was perhaps younger she would've married him. The funny thing is, if that happened, Asisi would've finally been be able to have kids and have a happy ending.

9. vinniezalvaikal

vinniezalvaikal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ariadna think about that as she draw a painting in the garden with asisi. And she said if i were more older and you more younger i will marry with you, because i really like asisi. Asisi had a puzzled and shock face. But later she said again, no matter she marry with asisi or not she believe asisi will always stayed by her side. Asisi made a promised that he will always by her side and they smiled to each.

I also like Asisi the most, his character is very protective and charismatic. Silver hair knight..
    If I am Ria, I would marry Asisi instead of Ahin. :love:

10. vinniezalvaikal

vinniezalvaikal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did Catiel confess his feeling ? What he says to Ria ?

11. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about the detail, but i already check on it. So what catiel is :

"I never imagined that i would love someone like this. I'm worried about what i'm going to do for someone, i'm worried about what's better, and i worried about how i like it... i didn't know myself either."

"I'm going to think that i may die to protect someone."

"At first i saw you were amazing. I can't remember why it was amazing now, but i thought so. How can i endure this child as she grows up later and how to live?"

"I just thought it would be fun to see it. and it was stupid."

"You don't look like a human being in my eyes, you can't speak properly, and you can easily die when i step on you."

"Then you crawl, walk, stand up and talk."

"I wanted to know how. Is it magic?"

"How can something like this burst into with one hand? But you're like me."

"I thought that the flower you gave me was fragrant for the first time, and i thought it was warm, not the handle of the sword, but the soft hand was warm."

"But you grew bigger and you grow up to show that you just don't enjoy the boring routine ."

"I'm annoyed at why you don't listen to me. I couldn't understand you at first, but then.... If you laughed, i couldn't say anything and i was stupid."

"I didn't want to have a child."

"Just....shouldn"t have had it."

"I should have killed you just then. I should have done it. Born as daughter of a man like me, what unfolded before you would be endless resentment and blame. it will have to go back to you with endless accusations and hostility......."

"I have no choice but to send you to such a field of thorns........"

"You should have been born under a better dad than me. My daughter should grow up there. More cozy and loved...A dad like me shouldn't have been raised you, while i being unable to give you love."

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  12. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she end up marrying ahin instead. though it is expected but still i was routing for Havel(the black hair kid) and her instead. The seem even more balance together compare to the the very ‘too kind-very gentlemen’ Ahin. With Havel, Ria seem more herself compare to being shy-like type when she with Ahin.
    Dont mind me... just my opinion. Sighhh~:(

13. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how this story eventhough its a isekai story but the girl still act her age as she grow and not acting too mature just because you remember the past thing while ur a baby.
    Just like ‘Lady Baby’...I end up not enjoying the story so much because the small girl try to act grown up too fast. No cuteness-fluffyiness like i feel here between the father-daughter relationship.

if i were reborn again and remember me right now. I would want to remain kid as much as i can too, rather than growing up fast. Like how i am right now. Sighhh~
    ‘Live in the moment while you can’

14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the significance of the ribbon and Havel again? Can someone kindly refresh my memory?

15. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when they met as kids at the sacred tree, Havel had hurt his hand and she used one of her hair ribbons to b wrap his hand. I think. Something like that lol

readerz and lazynoodles like this.
  16. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally ship Ariadna x Ahin
    can someone tell me if my ship sailed?

Icepride likes this.
  17. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    the fact that Pederal's the traitor is a dangerous truth. look at how well he managed the country as chancellor, him being the traitor makes me nervous.

Herbie420 likes this.
  18. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Catiel like as a grandfather to Ria's children?

Icepride likes this.
  19. ike_00000

ike_00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IM SO SAD I LOVE HAVEL
    how would it even work w Ahin??? Doesn't he have to stay in S'hertogeonsfaksljdf;lkj??? who takes over after caitel as agrigent's next emperor? (pls tell me not that zeyland boy w that snake mother)

Naya352 and GreatMingo like this.
  20. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yess!! they will be getting married ~

Kumo723 likes this.