Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand - Yvonne is the original!heroine right? How could she frame the MC if she wasn't even in the picture? Was she moving behind the scenes?

2. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone is disappointed because she ends up with that guy?

LokaLari, Celesdreams, illhun and 3 others like this.
  3. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why ?

Blue119119119 likes this.
  4. Cyneria

Cyneria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope... I found they're interaction really funny and cute. Hahaha... I got spoiler from my friend about the cave scene it's super cute :blobnosebleed:

5. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much I thought the translated version left that part out since I read ch33 and didn’t see that scene I read it again like 4 time looking for it but I know it hasn’t been translated yet I love scenes like these one when the jerks feel guilty and regret what they did to the MC most satisfying parts in all stories.

6. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nvm, i mixed up that incident in my head with the other stuff yvonne caused. i'm not sure if it was her or a maid or someone else.

Samsamsam11 likes this.
  7. Tiffanyvu00

Reading List:
    Link
    No the relationship between her and the prince is sweet. They understand each other since their life was similar not fitting in their family.
    Eclipse betrayed her because of his obsession with her, the second brother is like a child blaming her and bullying her and he act brotherly later more than a lover, the fist brother did not trust he refuses to he even went as far as believing she was a muderer. The prince however only hurt her when they first met because he had just been attacked by an assassin sent by his own family and this was not the first time it has happened before. He was paranoid and she followed his suspiciously, I too would be wary of her. And he showed interest in her after their first meeting and even invited her to a party. That night she was also asking for it she wanted to test the reset button she followed him fully knowing what would happen and regret it later when she got scared. Their relationship is deeper than all of the other targets. When they were stuck in the cave, and him going to her when she saved the orphans giving her cpr and their first kiss, her being on trial for him being hurt him feel apologetic when he gains conscious and finding her excuse that they were lovers enduring (that’s how she won the trial with out anyone help since bro #1 thought she did it because she had done “crazy things in the past”) and btw she was a child they throw tantrums doesn’t make them likely of killing a crown prince. Even the second bro and duke believed her he has some huge trust issues when she did not do anything. The prince deserve her he does not mistreat her he just wary of everyone which is understandable(the brothers didn’t have anything to be wary of) and they go through so much together not her having to do everything in the case for all the other targets. And because his love was the hardest to earn it was also the hardest to lose so her would always trust her and no one else other than her.
    The prince and her had a cute relation he seemed to like teasing she which is show even in their first meeting when she said she followed because she liked him and he reply by say he want to know why she does the next time they meet and invite her to his party so they can meet the second time (so she can confess why she likes him), he find her amusing that in order to win the trial she had to say they were lover and because he likes her he tried to make the duke and the two brothers and who doesn’t love a good jealousy scene. He brags about the thing she gives him. Their relationship is fun and childish which is good she need someone like that. I would be disappointed if she ends up with anyone else tbh she fits with him most

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  8. Marwa_lay

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me how the trial went ??
    what was the prince's reaction when he found out she's in prison ?
    does she get revenge ? like i dont want her to kill her brothers and father but i still want them to suffer for what they did to her , what was their reaction when the found out she's with the prince ?

9. Tiffanyvu00

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is the one that framed her she states it many times in the novel she doesn’t tell the duke but uses it to shut rennald up by guilt tripping him. So I believed he did do it because he didn’t want her to replace his sister. He is not just tsundere he is childish it’s mostly his fault everyone in the household bullies her. Him framing her was the start of everyone hatred and mistreatment of her and rumors that surrounds her. He always picks a fight with her and he is close with the knightS so no one in the knight wants to be her personal bodyguard because of the rumors. The duke and first brother only ignored her, did not try to investigate anything further and told her to not make a fuss.

10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so... did vinter have any significant interactions with penelope in the raws, besides what's shown in the translations? i think we've pretty much covered every other love interest and their suitability.

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  11. Marwa_lay

Reading List:
    Link
    does the real sister try to get close to the ml ?
    also what happen when she comeback ? do hey try to kick Penelope out ? or did she make them like her before the real sister comeback ?

12. Jig

Jig Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's Rennald who framed her, I remember reading that it was just a servant who needed a place to hide the necklace she stole and stashed it in Penelope's room. I don't think anyone intentionally framed her per se, it's just that Rennald, already thinking she took his younger sibling's place through her cunning, jumped on the chance to accuse her of being the thief.

13. Purplerules

Purplerules Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please what about eclipse?
    How did he die?
    Why is colour black ?
    How is the original female lead personality ?

14. Wookie9656

Wookie9656 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I’m new to this forum and saw that you can purchase the raw to MTL. I have purchased the novel from ridibook but how would you copy and paste to translate? Sorry since I’m new I’m not sure how to send a dm

eagerreadergirl and Tiffanyvu00 like this.
  15. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh... a scumbag, in short, the type who I won't want to have a good life.

16. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo
    you can’t -_- otherwise why would we have this spoiler spread we’d all just read the translated novel ourselves

17. Cyneria

Cyneria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I agree that people say it's not Reynold who frame Penelope, I think someone else did. Then Pennel give a false confession. And Reynold who doesn't like Penelope and who has a short temprament got convince and blame her. And as they grow older the hatred doesn't change.

18. Ruth02

Ruth02 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    May I shamelessly ask for more spoilers please?

19. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, so I'm as curious about below points (as someone before me already asked but havent got the spoiler as well):
    - What happened when Yvonne finally appeared?
    - Will Penny got kicked out (I don't think so because seems like the family is ok with her) or she went out by herself?

Pleasee spoil us on thisss I want to know if our girl will suffer from this kind of embarrassment

20. NightEmpress

NightEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is the cave part in the raws