LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the manga Rippy is closer to my image of her than the LN ^^;

2. kefrayba

kefrayba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once in a while I would like to complain that the artist for manga adaptation wasn't skilled enough. Even now, backgrounds in many panels were left blank and the quality of the arts seems to plateau.

3. Omarglal

Omarglal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly the novel has sooo many words and details in every ch that I'm even surprised they could make a manga out of it, i only skim through the manga for sake of seeing some image of some part of the novel, death mage true value in the novel , the manga is just an addition that came up with it, as for anime adaptation, who know only future can tell

4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh Van churning away hands free, telling his story while the ladies taste his mayonnaise. The fanfics just write themselves at this point.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes the Vida side just seem to be fanfic material central as part of its core elements.

6. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Narumi joining the harem?
    Can you share with me how that happen? Since she already married that fake guy

8. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, it refers to the question of whether they should both be together or whether they should both be together, for my part I think not, narumi ended up with amemiya because she found that this was to her liking and it was a version that she had come to that since world dedicated himself to improving himself, if Van had ended up having a good life in origins he would possibly be the opposite of that, a frivolous, eccentric, perhaps promiscuous man, very attached to his parents and who constantly harasses muscular bravers (being Honestly, I would like to see a what if, along with what would happen if the storm of tyranny found Vandeliu or if Bellwood had died instead of Zakkart)

9. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just done read other info, looks like she still alive in the Origin world. So she not yet or never reincarnated to Lambda? And she still didnt know that she kill Van in Origin until now?

10. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Origin
    n
    He hasn't reincarnated and maybe he won't in a while, she knows and wanted to ask him why but Van answered her dryly, she and Hiroto are still married although they go to therapy, even so the marriage seems stable and finally the only one Van's connection to them is through mei and hiroshi.

ps: amemiya turned out to be more reasonable than narumi herself, she accepted her mistake and that there was not much to remedy and all this was the final push to return the brave to what they used to be, a non-interventionist disaster control group.
    [/SPOILER

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Some very observant adventurers in that city, they noticed that Van surrounds himself with mostly harmless weirdos.

12. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While its good for Van, still kinda dissappointed with that girl. Looks like she didnt have any regret that she cant be with the one who she really like.
    And here i hope she go to lambda so she can be with the one who she really like

13. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't "really like" Van, she never met him, they never talked, he just died trying to save her life on Earth. She wanted to talk to him at one point, but that's over thirty years ago, not something recent.

Eddy andres, xshugox and Donce like this.
  14. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the way she really try to be with that fake before she know that guy is not the real one i cant sure that she didnt have any feeling. And yes maybe its because van try to save her that make her fall in love but she just still not sure. If van the one who with her in origin, not that fake one. Im sure she will be with van

DragonkingKyo likes this.
  15. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It basically amounts to wanting to talk to the dude who tried and failed to help her out. And then she met another dude who was also pretty heroic and they hit it off. It's not like they'd even spoken to each other, let alone dated.

16. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i think you are seeing things with a very biased view.

First Hiroto isn't a fake second the story itself, he and narumi met because of the misunderstanding but they cleared it pretty fast, and she fell in love with him later while knowing he wasn't Van.

As people said, Narumi was probably interested in Van after being saved by him, but after meeting Hiroto and clearing the misunderstanding, all the bravers reach the concensus that Van hadn't died on earth (because no one had seen him during the reincarnation process).
    So there was literally no point in her keeping her interest in Van, since by their view, it would be impossible to meet him again.

And that is one of the things that shock everyone when they get to know that there was one more reincarnated person.

Edit: besides, abandoning a guy you lived a whole life together, married to and had two kids with, a guy who always loved and cared about you just to try go after an old crush you had years ago is Apex scummy action!

No matter how much a girl loved her old crush, divorcing your husband in that situation to go after another man is freaking awful, and bitch act~

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    Eddy andres likes this.
  17. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They thought he chose not to reincarnate, not that he hadn't died. But otherwise, yeah.

Wait a minute, how did those two OG gods die? The ones that all the great gods were born from. I thought a god's soul had to be broken for them to die.

18. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think those two were part of Rod's explanation of where he looks for work, they weren't named, pretty sure Alda and that bunch were the original Gods of Lambda. He mentions several ways for a world to come into being, and how he will con the naive new gods if they don't have a Death/Rebirth God, or just quietly hook a new world to his system without informing anyone.

19. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure I am exactly right on this but the story i remember was there where two gods (one white and one black) and they fought and "killed" each other and from there bodies the eleven great gods where born and there bodies became the world of lambda

20. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. Rodcorte figured a world would be born from the clash and when it did happen he hooked it into his system. Then later when the Lambda gods came into being, they found to their chagrin that Rodcorte was already in control of the world’s reincarnation cycle.

Eddy andres likes this.