Spoiler Demon Wang's Golden Favorite Fei

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jojo_48, Jun 23, 2016.

1. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JUST putting it out there she did tell him about her previous life he got worried she would leave him so cute

2. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end is she back to her world or stay in ancient world? Because recently I read something like that and it make me disappointed

3. yoritoku

yoritoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about Jin Mo? i just started reading DWGFF a few days ago. did he fell in love? what happened to the bet between JM and FC? what chapter did MQQ revealed that she is Lian gongzi to JM? i wanna know. im still in the earlier chapters. hehehe

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. nightintale

nightintale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay in ancient world :)

5. nightintale

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he fell in love.
    Later, at the last arc, he will fall in love with a chief's daugther from Qiang tribe, Gu Yun Wan, and they will have a daughther named Jin Ai Wan (Jin love Wan), it's so romantic in Feng Cang's point of view and unbelievable that Jin Mo will turn out to be a romantic one

MQQ revealed it on chapter around 76-78.

6. nightintale

Reading List:
    Link
    She is being confronted by Wangyan Kang and Su Mei couple, she is being crazy and killed at the hand of Su Mei (chapter 205)

At first, he wanted to help Taji Guli but in the end got killed by MQQ

Until the end, he still crazy over MC that it's okay for him to be hated by MC as long as MQQ had him in her heart for hating him, in the end he got killed by the Dragon Water God

7. nightintale

Reading List:
    Link
    He was dead, being poisoned by his own father, Wangyan Hong that want to usurp the throne

8. Batugan2019

Batugan2019 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when did Feng Cang fall in love with Murong Qi Qi?

9. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    This may help.

10. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, this isn't really clear. I kinda explained it a little in my review which I've copied below.

ML first appears in the flesh in Ch 13 (he's mentioned in gossips in Ch 10 regarding his curse). Ch 13 was the scene where MC was playing an instrument and singing as a bet by her half-sisters. This is also when all the young masters fell in love with her because although she isn't a beauty (hiding behind a human skin mask), she had really bright eyes and a strong presence. Hidden in the background a figure appeared with the following sentence: "The treasure he had been looking for, had actually appeared in Murong household." It doesn't explicitly explain that this is ML but who else could it be? Even so, this line is so confusing! Where did he meet her before that he's been looking for her? MC first appeared as Du Xian'er and then she returned to Xi Qi as Murong Qi Qi. He doesn't find out that she's Du Xian'er until way after they've been married. When MC came back to Xi Qi, she didn't go out of the house (as pointed out by her cousin brother) so where did ML meet her? Also, he had been referring to her as his wangfei even before her engagement with LJT was broken off and even before the Emperor's edict for the two to marry. So yeah, very confusing! Also to note, that MC's master once saved ML and wanted ML to marry MC but ML refused not knowing who.

11. datraccoonboi

datraccoonboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link