Spoiler Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by UKnoItsTrue, Oct 10, 2016.

1. UKnoItsTrue

UKnoItsTrue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to Ji Ning's first disciple. Do we ever hear of her again? She stayed in the Mount Innerheart world to train when Ji NIng went back to Grand Xia.

2. Kreig123

Kreig123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly she is really lazy with cultivation and ended up being a woman mentor for Ji Ning's daughter. She also acted as a sort of librarian for Ji Ning's personal ultimate library of techniques inside the three-realms place. She reaches a somewhat high level of cultivation (around world boundary I think or maybe just ancient ancestor level, I forget.)

3. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    this^^
    She isn't mentioned much but from time to time (few times throughout the series) she's mentioned but with one two sentences nothing much

4. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    JN has 8 disciples out of the eight she is the weakest but her dao path is sort of the easiest because she is said to be lazy JN himself comments that out of all of his disciples she would suffer the least as she would not walk the path of slaughter and the like and would walk at her own pace. The last time her cultivation was mentioned in the novel - dont remember the chapter (probably around volume 43) it was stated that her cultivation was at the World Boundary - aka Chaos Immortal for Ki Refiners or World God - Fiendgods but i think it was world god but also cant say for sure

5. Rephidim

Rephidim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess she's forgotten. So far, i ain't hearing anything about her. Or currently she's not that important (currently during this realmwar)

6. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    based on IET she wont be important ever :D

like the Qin clan guy who was able to practice the stellar transformation manual in ST
    it was mentioned once, and said that QY will properly take care of him
    and bam no word ever again :D

Rephidim likes this.
  7. Rephidim

Rephidim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep yep, just random unimportant disciples.