Spoiler Destructive Desires / 불건전한 욕망

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Ciddos

Ciddos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i registered to naver to read this but there is no way to pay other than paypal for people abroad. its so meaningless :((( so thanks for all the spoilers

raisha lionel and Priar like this.
  2. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stepmother who chooses her own hell, so enjoy the hell she has chosen.
    Didn't she think why she wasn't welcome in that house? And isn't she ashamed to still live in that house even though she's been so mean to the original hostess.

3. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree with the grandpa part he could’ve prevented this whole thing with her and ml’s mom dying

4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing that lacks self-awareness and is utterly shameless.

_vouzmevoyez_ likes this.
  5. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! Though i will check the manhwa first.:aww:

mahrrade and raisha lionel like this.
  6. Iamnotworthy

Iamnotworthy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha i already finished it countless time aling with business proposal

mahrrade likes this.
  7. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about "wedding impossible" or "lady with a mask"? They are pretty good too, i should say.

pandamaci123, syofiaa and arwenff like this.
  8. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to the step mom in the end? I just saw tge raw where she pushed the FL. Please tell me FL told the ml about it

mahrrade likes this.
  9. arwenff

arwenff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read both of them with your recommend and i love both of them :) thank you :):):)

ArkiV_10 and Priar like this.
  10. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you love them:blob_grin::blob_grin:

arwenff and Priar like this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too.
    I dont think she will make they be fired since it's a personal matter,but I'm curious to know about the treatment she will get after being recognized as the ceo wife.

12. opheliaa

opheliaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she hates the fl bcs of how fl gets treated well by grandfather and the ml while the 'mothers' daughter who died was treated like shit.

i think the grandfather is justified in hating the stepmother bcs she's a homewrecking bitch who caused his first daughter in law to commit suicide and also she was kinda rude to him in the past with the way she looked at him and all, she was sneering at him.

neomisa likes this.
  13. erasersforall

erasersforall Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the blonde guy?

14. omniscient._.me

omniscient._.me New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't do yeonwoo justice... Should've killed the stepmother
    And well thanks for the spoiler dude!

15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    lol in the upcoming chapters even the ML's shitty father tells the stepmother (after she is banished from the house for attacking the FL and trying to get the FL to have an abortion) she is delusional about her status in the family and that her stupid actions are what led her to where she is now. Keep in mind the father himself is a fuck-up, asshole and who has made an array of bad choices, so for him to mock and pass judgment on the stepmother shows you how delusional she is.
    He tells the stepmother despite her false airs and graces of believing herself to the "lady of the house" (more like housekeeper), that if the grandfather is willing to banish him (his own son) from the house a person like a stepmother who has no blood ties to the house and not liked by either the grandfather and grandson is easily disposable from the house. He then tells the stepmother, whom his father instructed to "take responsibility for" (in other words live with him) that he wants a divorce and for her to make her own arrangements.
    Even this doesn't give the stepmother a reality check, she instead refuses to accept that she has been kicked out and continues to scheme to harm the FL and unborn child. She is beyond deranged. As she refuses to accept that she has been kicked out from "her house and place within the family".

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  16. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have seen (so far) in the upcoming chapters. After the FL reveals to the ML that she is carrying his child and that the blonde guy lied, the ML becomes very regretful for how he treated the FL and the things he did due to his jealous rage when he thought she had cheated on him and was carrying another man's child.

At some point, after the FL was shoved down the stairs by the evil stepmom which rendered her wheelchair-bound due to injuring her ankle.
    He takes the FL to visit the plant nursery to see the blonde and the friends she made there. It's revealed the ML kept true to his word that he didn't harm the nursery again and has been helping support the business with the financial aid provided in compensation to the damage he did and it looks like the nursery has mostly recovered.
    He formally apologizes to the blonde for his actions due to his blind rage and jealousy and admits the blonde guy was right in saying he didn't know the things about Yeonwoo that he should have (her likes and dislikes) and they part ways amicably.
    Also, the FL gives closure to the blonde guy that she is happy with the ML and is with the ML because she wants to be.

Ac03, Yerunidian, yeryeryer and 3 others like this.
  17. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo.. what happens when FL finally tells him it's his kid?:blobneet:

18. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    He is shocked at first , angry briefly and then breaks down emotionally. He feels regret about how he treated FL.

raisha lionel, Rin.rinaaa and Tt123 like this.
  19. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm loling at the future raws, when the evil stepmom arranges for the FL to be kidnapped and ML and grandpa capture shitty dad
    for information on where the mother is. Guess what? The father has no clothes on, I don't even think its because they took his clothes but as I mentioned earlier the father spends 99% of his time having sex, mainly with his much younger married "actress" lover to the point they only wear bathrobes in their love pad. So, I am guessing he had no clothes when they caught him. How shameful.

The story ends at chapter 65. I wonder if there is going to be side stories?
    Since we didn't really get closure on what happened with evil step mom.

ArkiV_10, Ai_Kei and assiralc_ like this.
  20. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the side stories only available on Naver? Because I bought the third book on google and it got as far in the ending where their first born son is 100 days old - an important age landmark for korean babies.
    It also shows her go back to her visit her workplace where everyone knows she is the "wife" of the ML who has become the Vice President of the company and clearly will be the one . The co-worker that bullied her and spread the bad rumors about her, is now a social outcast
    after nobody wants to be associated with her since she openly (before knowing that FL was pregnant and going to marry ML) badmouthed the FL in the company saying she was sleeping her way to get favors in the company and going as far as to tell people the FL was a prostitute by profession. Very nasty stuff. Her chances of career progression is zero and I think I read that she was basically demoted.

luliibunny and Ai_Kei like this.