Discussion Did some of your likes/dislikes change since getting into some novels?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Stueck_Bacon, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stueck_Bacon

Stueck_Bacon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a few years back i have seen a person saying that they prefer lotus scented products since getting into mdzs,, as i suddenly remembered this i wanted to ask you guys this question.

with likes/dislikes i mean simple things. like preferring some food more since getting into a novel, for whatever reason. maybe its that characters favorite food, so you tried it out and now you also like it,,

or a character you hate maybe idk likes hamsters so you now dont like hamsters anymore since seeing hamsters automatically reminds you of that character,,,

i personally also noticed some changes, like. my favorite animal before were foxes, and after reading several novels where there are bunnies,,, my favorite animal suddenly changed to bunnies:blobbunny:

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading PD :blob_blush: I grew a love for the word and fruit "mangosteen".

Bounsweet is also now my favorite Pokemon~ My mangosteen pokemon blobmelt_thumbs

3. unsungsilver

unsungsilver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, let's see, before i was a kind young boy that thought people should get along, but now when i find people i dont like, i think their whole families should be butchered.

Well, jokes aside, probably food. Since i tend to stick to my likes and dislikes without branching out, so being curious what they eat have made me liking more vegetables as side dishes.

4. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like having pets but reading about pets & pet owners getting along so well I got tempted sometimes. Thankfully not enough to make me actually get one

Not really sure about this, but I think I pay more attention to flowers, especially the good-scented ones after reading some ABO novels :blobxd:

Another one is, I used to hate hearing someone complaining about things or getting angry over something that's out of their control. It's such a waste of breath and doesn't change anything. But I read a novel that put emphasis on angers, says it's just how people cope, and that anger should be expressed and not shut down. Within limits of course.
    Although I'm still unclear if I really should be more tolerant of such behaviors, I still find myself doing so and more aware of the things that might hide behind people's outbursts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.