Spoiler Didn’t Know General Was Female

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yandere Devil, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/didnt-know-general-was-female/

Please spoiler

After choking to death on a watermelon, Rong Jiahui thought that she would enter the netherworld and be reincarnated.

But when she opened her eyes, she discovered, to her very horror, that she had returned twelve years into the past…

Looking at the beautiful and awkward “little brother” that would be conferred the title of Marshal in the future for outstanding military service, she almost let out a snort of laughter.

She firmly decided to hug the thigh of this little brother, and climb to the top of her life!

The plan was beautiful, but it had just one problem.

Why had this little brother… suddenly turned into…

A little sister…

Ubik likes this.
  2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, when I was mtl the novel, I felt that the summary didn’t make quite sense to me. The main character does have a little brother, but he isn’t the love interest. The love interest was more of a childhood friend and they never called each other by brother or sister either. So that’s one thing to make clear about this

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    Yandere Devil likes this.
  3. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, the love interest is known as a male to everyone besides his family even after he went to the military. But that’s kinda obvious. The main character didn’t find out that love interest was female until she got injured and Mc tried to changed her bandages.
    There were a few problems after love interest told Mc that she is a female and apologized for lying to her for many years but they got over that

4. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I dropped it, I did enjoy the scenes where they exchanged letter while love interest was in the military. Just stuff about how their life is doing. Cute stuff. Also, the scenes before love interest went to the military was very nice and drama-free. The love interest doted on Mc ever since they met when they were young.

Yandere Devil and Ubik like this.
  5. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read raws fully in MTL. And found story quite very nice, I already mentioned it. But what shook me most
    that it had 2 endings

6. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy :blobastonished:
    Two endings?!
    How does that work? Is it like, main story then extra of the other ending? Sounds like drama. C’mon, spoil me. Do they stay together in both? I’m not gonna read the raws anyways because I felt tired reading it and
    there weren’t enough smexy or cute scenes to push me on.
    Not to bash because you seem to like it

7. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    main story was ended when
    MC had bad feelings about FL during her dream. She come to place where FL was suppressing rebellion and received heavy wound there like in a dream. MC dig her out out and took that wounded general on her back till others find them. Also promised that where FL go even it was battlefield she will go with her
    and in extra:
    MC wake up where story was in chapter 1, she didn't die from watermelon but was unconsciousness for 1 month, she remained all her memory from main story. She broke her marriage, meets others. And was now active one in relationship with FL and forced her in marriage. And other things :blobnosebleed:

8. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I think you should skip and didn't' read Female General And Eldest Princess

I already said that:
    "Didn’t Know General Was Female" was like mix of "Female General and Eldest Princess" and "The General’s Manor Young Concubine Survival Report" it had much less political stuff than former and was much less dark. And much longer than latter.

9. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I would prefer the second ending because of the
    ‘other thing’
    I have seen translated chapters so ‘Female General and Eldest Princess’. It wasn’t bad. Gotta read the raws to form a opinion of it. Didn’t really enjoy ‘The General’s Manor Young Concubine Survival Report’, the Mc was a little too... naive and childish for my taste? I do enjoy a submissive and innocent Mc but I’ll wait until further decision.

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  10. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I love general manor novel and Mc, i just found mc funny and I like FL. Like the way mc chasing her.
    I heard female general and elder princess had lot of drama about princess using general for her brother.

Ubik likes this.
  11. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I read didn't know general was female novel yesterday, its was so cute and sweet. I don't like her ex husband, I feel like to beat him badly , author just let him go and didn't punished him.
    As for ending, I love both ending, at first i was confuse why author make two ending when first ending was very good.

Ubik likes this.
  12. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    General Manor is short and sweet. Female general was not. Princess saw everyone as expendable in (even her uncle) to protect her brother. Also there were little love moments.
    Yeah it is really nice, I found it quite good especially that I read it after I finished reading drama filled and plot twisted chapters of another raws.
    I don't think that ex-husband is completely bad. Husband had a crush on MC relative (one that she hooked him with later in normal novel) and cannot respond to wife that was forced on him (still doesn't excuse him fully). MC even thought that she and him were only unhappy ones out there (relative found happiness in her other marriage).