Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yao-shi is messed up

2. ErzaAisya

ErzaAisya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious
    The sixth prince become emperor? I thought Xuan tian ming is going to become emperor

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the spoiler (since I didn't reat mtl), yes XTM become an emperor but he didn't become an emperor in their current country. They kinda make new country and left the old one behind.

Misscandies and Allie like this.
  4. ErzaAisya

ErzaAisya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks...

One more question,
    Why xiao rong engaged to xuan tian hua in the first place? Is XTH interested in Xiao rong?

Isn't 4th prince the one who engaged to young lady of Bu clan?

How it is so easy for xiao rong to engaged and broke the engaged between two prince?

5. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 4th prince is the one engaged to Bu Ni Shang, but due to the 4th prince's indirect participation (meaning the 4th prince didn't really participate in the actual fighting but more of obstructing. MTL was confusing) in the 3rd prince's rebellion against the empire (I'm thinking Star Wars right now), the 4th prince was punished to live like a commoner and will be learning embroidery from Xiang Rong. (Somebody already mentioned this in the previous spoiler posts. Please check that out.)

XR became engaged to XTH because XR really thought she was in love with XTH only to realize that what she felt for XTH was idolization. XR actually told Imperial Concubine Yun to break off her engagement to XTH as she is in love with the 4th prince (after spending a year and half as the 4th prince's embroidery teacher). Imperial Concubine Yun was angry and punished XR by kneeling for 3 days in the temple. Imperial Concubine Yun realized that the 4th prince did love XR as the 4th prince also asked to be punished with XR. Though reluctant to accept that XTH wouldn't get married, Imperial Concubine Yun accepted XR's and the 4th prince's engagement, but the two (XR & 4th prince) didn't get married until much later. (This may be the summarized version so I'll try to read through that part and get the gist of the botched up English MTL so I can give a better explanation. Just know that XR's engagement to XTH was quicker than her engagement to the 4th prince.)

Inasible, DOHere, Vin313 and 5 others like this.
  6. ErzaAisya

ErzaAisya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..thank u very much, sorry for troubling u

7. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... XR and XTH got engaged at one point? How did that happen? How did XTH even agree to it?

8. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

9. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow.. a lot of unpredictable stuff happening

10. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god... I'll apologize in advance if I can't give you the accurate timeline, but from what I can recall, before XR's 15th birthday, the 4th prince has been showing his love for XR both through actions and words. XR, who's always believed herself to be in love with XTH, of course rejected the 4th prince, saying that 1) XR is in love with XTH, 2) XR only sees the 4th prince as her embroidery apprentice, nothing more, and 3) status-wise, despite the 4th prince's loss of princely status, the 4th prince is still a prince and XR is still a concubine-born daughter. Some time before Da Shun tried to invade Zong Sui (country bordering east of Da Shun), XR got to know Imperial Concubine Yun (ICY) and ICY liked XR, because while XR might not be as blunt as A-Heng, she (XR) isn't brash like FD or supercilious like Chen Yu. ICY truly thought that XR might be a good match for XTH, so after accidentally finding out XR's feelings for XTH, ICY then wants XR as a XTH's future wife. XTH just went with it as to some extent he does like XR, just not love her, but promised not to mistreat her (XR). Then XTH has to leave for Zong Sui. So ICY traveled to Jing'An County, the fiefdom awarded to A-Heng before, where XR and An-shi had been staying after A-Heng got banned from the imperial palace due to the machinations of the 8th prince. Long story short, ICY talked to An-shi and though An-shi didn't agree at first seeing as An-shi saw how much the 4th prince loves XR and how XR, no matter how much she denies it does have feelings for the 4th prince, and how An-shi realized that XR might not truly love XTH, but rather idolize XTH, yet somehow, An-shi reluctantly agreed as XR resolutely said she (XR) wants to marry XTH and doesn't love the 4th prince. (I might have botched up some events, so again, I apologize.)

Inasible, DOHere, Misscandies and 6 others like this.
  11. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMHO though, XTH just sees A-Heng in XR, or at least a little semblance.

But was it revealed that XTH likes MC before he accepted XR as his fiancee?

Inasible likes this.
  12. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XR fell in the cold water or not in the end? in latest translated chapter where she spotted Han Shi with messed up appearance near the lake. And Han shi was going to push her into the water. What happened later was XR saved on time?

13. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a subtly shown that XTH likes A-Heng, because when XTM is not in the scene, it's always XTH who comes to save or talk to A-Heng. A-Heng knows of XTH's feelings, both in XTH's actions and the way XTH looks at A-Heng. But A-Heng knows her limits and XTH does as well, so that's why there were parts in the story where XTH distances himself from A-Heng. Imperial Concubine Yun realized this too and I think XTM knows as well, that's why even if XTM doesn't tell A-Heng not to talk to XTH privately, XTM does get jealous in instances when A-Heng would blatantly praise XTH's beauty. I also think that might be one of the reason why XTH was okay with marrying XR. Another was XTM and A-Heng had been through two wars already, one against Qianzhou (north) and the other against Gu Shu (south).

[I have to reread those parts so my apologies if some events are mixed up or I got confused with others.]

XR did fall but was saved by Huang Quan and stayed in Tong Sheng to recover, while everyone at Feng manor was in an uproar trying to look for XR on the lake.

14. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to hanshi after that... how did she explain or escape this situation..?
    because its apparent that XR is alive... did she try to kill her again?

15. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Han-shi carried on like nothing happened even if her telltale actions, like fidgeting and can't meet A-Heng or XR's eyes, proved her guilt, but A-Heng didn't point it out and neither did XR. A-Heng had told XR and An-shi to leave Han-shi's crimes to FJY.

16. Dmummery

Dmummery Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How soon is the big reveal about XTMs legs being fixed?

17. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I'm also interested on how it will happen

18. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    XTM already walked (a little wobbly and with assistance at Ch. 247) when they were at the military camp, but the big reveal didn't happen until Ch. 392. So we have a long way to go.

Misscandies, Moro-sama, Allie and 2 others like this.
  19. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~

20. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers for sweet moments for our mc and ml?