Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i want FD to suffer as well... But i think it's about FYH's growth too, to forgives and let go of the past. In the past FYH pretty much killed anyone who come to offend her.

FY dead at Ch 913

2. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I still have a long way to go then. The current translated chapters have only reached 834. I'm really anticipating her death. Anyway thanks~

Belli likes this.
  3. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sis no one will call you that.. I'm glad as well.

4. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you get the answer now? But if you read from the previous thread you will get the answer tho. *facepalm*

5. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg i really want to pinch her to death tf is wrong with the author for sparing this stupid girl. I hate her equally with yao shi. Damn author

Belli likes this.
  6. neisya87

neisya87 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really like this miss ping ^^ good job

Belli likes this.
  7. Ckyors

Ckyors New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, please help this poor soul who is suffering. I am loving this novel to death but I cannot go on without knowing how the relationship between FYH and Yao shi will end up.T chapters detailing how Yao shi was enduring getting over her addiction only thinking about her son and not her daughter already was poking at my heart and now after Yao shi calling out FYH saying that she isn't her daughter because of the pears completely tore it apart(actually cried at this part). So in order to avoid such a situation I beg anyone to tell me if and when their relationship improves, I need hope to continue this novel that keeps trying to break my heart. Sorry for becoming so emotional but I'm just that invested in this novel. Thank you.

8. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall be devil for you then. NO, their rls never improve. Well, to make a little light for you, at the very last moment of YS's life, she finally realized FYH is her real daughter. She rambling about not being good mother and some more she should be better to FYH then she is dead (i forgot about the details of what she talk about, i read this novel 2 years ago). But yeah.... FYH was not nearby to hear/see her words and last moment. The 1 who seen it are Fuya and FJY. As Fuya busy being bitch and fugitive, she never told FYH about YS's last moment/words. But FJY later told FYH about this at his own last moment too.

Ps. If you cry about what happen to YS, wait until you read FJY's death part. The author wrote that part very good, that you will feel sad and sympathize with antagonist chara's death. Even FYH cried, and she never has any love toward this so called dad.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    DOHere, UMoha and JuuHachi like this.
  9. Ckyors

Ckyors New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for letting me know, I wouldn't have been able to handle such a thing if I didn't know beforehand. Good day.

Belli likes this.
  10. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hated how unrealistic and unreasonable this book made the rest of the characters look, imaging thousands of matured men and an emperor allowing a 12yr old to control them, its trashy

spchntrt and DOHere like this.
  11. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, to begin with, all of them sort of believe she is the 'phoenix star', especially the emperor (who heard it 1st hand from the stargazer). Coupled with FYH not so low key ability which seems like magic for ancient ppl.

For the unrealistic part, i think MC's cheating space is the most unreasonable. Her cheating space is 1of the most OP among other cheating space (I think the other can rival it is DKC's cheating space). And it's kinda ruin the whole plot. I mean, ok, the author make FYH's home as cheating space, that's still fine. But who's home will have full stock pharmacy AND grenade, landmine, guns collection in her cellar???

Oh yes.... She also has full equipment surgery room as well..... Those big ass equipment (lightning, operation table, CT scan (?!?!?), x-ray) and full geared lab is expensive AF and cannot be own by random civilian. It's still better if the author set real hospital as her cheating space. At least you will really find those stuff in hospital. Not somebody's 2nd floor home. When the grenades part come out I honestly kinda want to flipped out the table.

Then i start to wonder if 1 day i can transmigrate with my house as cheating space and can flip infinite stuff from it like FYH, all i could produce is maybe infinite tissue toilet or infinite shampoo, and soap. It's something r8????

xyxy6409 and Mangafreakspark like this.
  12. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right, I dropped this book when she set up bu ni shang to be raped by almost 20 men and still went to her house to taunt her and didn't help when she was bleeding. Her age before death didn't match any military high rank, the book is too fake for my liking

spchntrt, DOHere and UMoha like this.
  13. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if we put in that perspective, FYH indeed failed as human being. But this kind of troops of novel is really popular in Cnovel tho... I gotta agree with u, FYH is kinda cold blooded with eye for and eye philosophy. But imo novel with too weak (pushover) MC also kinda annoying. Maybe you will like something like legend of concubine daughter minglan? She is kinda moderate, not pushover but not downright cold blooded.

Yume-sama and UMoha like this.
  14. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I loved that book as well as rebirth of malicious empress, rebirth of I'll fated consort

DOHere and Belli like this.
  15. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Zi Rui?

16. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why have we not heard or read about the 2nd and 6th prince?

17. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know?

Second prince is Xuan Tian Li, father of Xuan Feiye (I think), the kid who was saved by FYH several chapters ago. He doesn’t really care about the throne and only wants to protect his family (dunno why that is... it was never explained in the novel... I can sort of understand the first prince not wanting the throne since he only likes making money, but the second prince’s reason was never expounded). We all know what happened to the fourth and fifth prince. The sixth prince has always desired to be a scholar or teacher and away from the murky waters of politics and the throne. He later inherited that throne of Da Shun after the eighth prince was killed (I forgot who killed him and how now). Is this what you were looking for?

18. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i read this novel version its amazing but i just wanna know if the fl's sister is gonna end up woth ml's brother or not¿? I really ship them ❤️❤️

19. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

20. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jae lautner:

I might have forgotten this, but I think Zi Rui was still single after the war of the Da Shun throne and the war with Zong Sui and against Duanmo Anguo and the 6th prince finally inherited the throne and married Feng/Fung girl (forgot her name), the friend of FYH. The 7th prince almost ended up with Feng Xiang Rong, if FXR hadn’t realized that she’s been in love with the 4th prince all along (I think this was around the time when Da Shun would enter into a war with Zong Sui... my memory of the timeline is now really wonky, so I apologize). Xuan Tian Hua went into a coma before the conclusion of the Zong Sui-Da Shun war as he stepped on a land mine that was planted around a palace in Zong Sui (??). A-Heng saved Xuan Tian Hua by dragging both of them into her pharmaceutical space but both got concussion from the percussive blasts. A-Heng regained consciousness after a week or so, and by that time XTM had defeated Zong Sui and captured Duanmo Anguo. The seventh prince, however, remained in a coma and woke up, I think some years (??) after XTM and FYH had ruled Gu Mo, the country west of Da Shun.

Coffea to Ell likes this.