Request do anyone have scripts or novels ?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Return, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    i am searching for scripts or novels to make visual novels out of them simply i want too make VN as developer . about sound and art will have mmy way of acquiring them and that project is non profitable so don't expect money out of it , it is a fan making vn simply any help will be appreciated

2. borer

borer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try on scribble hub, this is better i think?

3. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh Idk where to post this

4. Diagon Alleycat

Diagon Alleycat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Triaging original stories and fanfics for ideas to use in privately made and privately held RPG is a good way to practice skills while having a scenario story that at least had some background logic behind it. If you are looking for stories to make scenario or vignette games from them using any of those commercial "RPG maker" type softwares, then both Royal Road and Scribblehub are places with interesting stories that you can practice with. Royal Road has its Top 50 story list and many have scenes that would make good scenario RPG puzzle or combat set ups in an RPG maker software. When I mention "scenario", I am referring to you picking a specific chapter and then converting most of the items and situations in just that chapter into one encounter session for your RPG maker. When I mention "vignette", I am referring to you picking out a specific scene or combat encounter from a chapter and then emulating it in an RPG maker software. Your RPG is then a set of scenarios and set of vignettes that all together recreate enough of the story to be recognizable.

One story on both Scribblehub and Royal Road that is easier to make RPG scenarios is "Tree of Aeons" since the story is written in scenario-style chronological order with a mix of RPG and minigame elements. For example, you can have a battle scene where the tree has a set number of attacks and can regenerate points slowly to make another attack. In some chapters, the tree wins and can capture the enemy to put them into a laboratory capsule. You can make use of the minigame feature in some of the RPG creation software to apply many of the same choices,wrong or right, that TreeTree used to perform a lab analysis on the captured opponent/monster. Aiding you is the author's good description of what a soul spring looks like and various elements and ways to poke at it which you can reproduce in your RPG minigame after the scenario combat is over with.

If you want to mostly make combat scenes, look at Chrysalis on Royal Road.