Chinese Do Not Perceive

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lilylaila, May 13, 2023.

1. lilylaila

lilylaila New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Do Not Perceive/请勿洞察

Raw Link: https://

m.shubaow.net/31/31342_1/#all

NU Link: none

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

- good mcs

- the story looks interesting, with horror and action being the main plot, and romance as subplot

- has a manhua adaptation

Description:

This is a story of a mystery investigator, Levi, and a flamboyant medium, Laird.

Two people have disappeared in this ordinary town. They were seen entering a 'door' that sudden appeared only to disappear along with that 'door'. To find the missing, investigator Levi and self-proclaimed psychic, exorcist, explorer, and mystery researcher Laird decide to enter this 'door' together and investigate the truth behind it all.

Laird, "And here I thought mean and aloof people like you don't understand what a 'warm hug' is!"

Levi, "Why? Is this not warm enough for you? It's not that difficult."

——————————

I’ve only read the manhua on bilibili, but they only made 27 chapters. I was really invested in it. I am very curious what happens next, and I already love the characters (especially Laird) it’s been almost a year since I’ve read the manhua and I saw there were still no translations, so I came on here! I hope it gets picked up.

(I can’t posts with links, so I wrote it like that. I hope there are no problems!)

sakurangelina likes this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link