Do people actually care about this?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IamJustthisweirdreader, May 27, 2022.

1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    depend on TPO. I need to concern if dude always tripping out of nothing every single time on every single place where nothing could tripping em.
    cuz me and my dad also like that. last time i almost moved my knee cap and ankle after i got tripping out of nothing.
    and my old man wouldn't want to check up to doctor despite his eyes problem always make him hit/ trip something. in the end he always blame us whenever he fall/hit/trip by something... he's in his 73 this august...

2. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You're still young. You'll be in even more embarrassing situations in the future, so don't worry about it. :blobpeek:

3. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually find it really cute!!! like one time a friend of mine tripped over this lil crack on the ground and she just squatted there for a few minutes, because 1)she was embarrassed 2)she kinda found it funny like I did.
    also just the fact that we were very normally walking was a plus since I would also have tripped and been the one laughed at, because when I walk with someone I'll usually be talking and not paying attention

4. Accismus

Accismus Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't I see your pfp is bigger format...

5. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say don't overthink, but I still remember falling out in my seat when I was like nine so-
    I would go on with my life and then in a random time sometime in the future, I'll remember it... Like now.

6. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    I chuckle and then i go on with my life

7. menecio

menecio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I either pretend I didn't see, crack a joke, or help. It depends on who the person that tripped is and whether they got hurt or not! When I myself trip, I make a squawking sound and then laugh/chuckle. It invites others to laugh with you rather than at you and removes any potential awkwardness or embarrassment.

Also, some people laugh not because they find it funny but because the suddenness of it triggers the nervous laugh reaction! So THEY may feel embarrassed/awkward about laughing when they didn't mean to, so preemptively laughing yourself is a win-win for all parties involved!

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never laughed, just felt bad for people, but not to the point that I think about them later. It just feels bad to see someone in pain. And it's especially bad if it's an old person.

9. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I laugh at myself when I trip. But usually it doesn’t seem like the people around me care when I fall.

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Never found it funny. At most I just get worried if the person fell... If they didn't fall, then I just feel a bit relieved that nothing happened.

11. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    I never laugh at someone if they fall or some shit. I usually just go up to em and ask em if their ok or off my hand to help em stand up.