Do you read manhwa called 'Exotic Love' by Lee Gyong?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by RickyTracy, Jun 11, 2021.

1. RickyTracy

RickyTracy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa called 'Exotic love' by lee gyong is based on the novel whi sarang (I don't have korean keyboard so :"""() by lee gyong. I've been really fascinated by it and I really really wish to know about that novel's spoilers (brief). By chance if you know pls let me know and if don't I really recommend manhwa! That's masterpiece!

2. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m crying the s1 finale is the best ending of s1. Something was just so poetic and so beautiful in that last chapter, a sharp contrast against the rest of the story. It was just so calming and peaceful reading his thoughts.

3. Betty366

Betty366 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel and it's so freaking good.the actor is in love with director from the start that is why he treats him tenderly.please bear it in mind i'm not a native speaker and my grammar sucks but if u still want spoilers i can give it to you. If you want to support the author u can buy it on ridibooks but u need to get verified to do so.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    eva.sann, kanna_chan, Revoier and 5 others like this.
  4. asnkhyz

asnkhyz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! I would like spoilers please if you don't mind!

Marane101 and Scapezz like this.
  5. phanphan

phanphan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me tooooo I am really love this manhwa and I am so curious about the novel. However I dont know the Korean, I try to buy the novel on Ridibooks but it is so difficult :cry::cry::cry:
    Could someone spoils the novel to me?!!!!
    I am so grateful for this. Btw, I still find the way to buy the novel :cry:

Could you spoils the novel for me huhu

6. Kirisaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kirisaaaaaaaaaaaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls give us spoilerrrr im dying to know. Thank you very much

7. Creamypie

Creamypie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!, please give spoiler the manhua was really amazing. I'm really curious what's going to happen.

Marane101 likes this.
  8. Sitrixxx

Sitrixxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerrrrr pleaaaaaase!!! I've been dying to read the novel too but no means to huy or even find it! Thankssssss in adv

Marane101 likes this.
  9. Betty366

Betty366 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plzz bear in mind i'm not a native speaker and english is not my 1st language my grammar sucks .I am a beginner in learning english so here u go
    ****spoiler***
    So yoonhygeom(actor turned director) was so in love with jungjaehan(director) which is not surprising since from the start he treats him tenderly the more u read the novel the more u will fall in love with the actor(i'll call yoonhygeom actor and jungjaehan director from here onewards). He loves the director to the point where he can't get the director out of his head even during the whole time he was in jail due to drug scandal case. Even at the lowest point of his life he worries about jung jaehan more then himself. The only reason at the ending of 1st season he tells the director it's hawade cuz he thinks the director only wants him for his body and pleasure he gives so yoon makeup his mind if his body is all the director yearns for he can give that so that he could stay by the director side a little longer and he blames himself for telling "it's hawade" to the director the only reason he did that was cuz he knows very well about jungjaehan pride and it's the only excuse he can come up with to get close to director again so yoon approach him by telling it's hawade. Lots of angst in season2 but don't worry they'll make up at the end and i hate the fact that how seldom jungjaehan tells ily to yoon after making up. The movie is a hit and does really well and plot twist yoon rapes jungjaehan. It gets on my nerves how every misunderstandings they have would clear up if only they have a heart to heart with each other

If u want to know more about it please dm me on insta my id is "karlie366".i'll try my best to answer your questions u don't have to follow me to ask the spoilers nd i'm not doing this for followers it's cuz my english is not good and everything i've read so far in the novel is translated by using papago so they might contain errors plzz reach out to me on insta so someone who's native can post the spoilers here with perfect grammar.

****spoiler****
    So in season2 both of them goes back to their fuckbuddies relationship and yoon visits the director everytime he gets a break during fliming and comes all the way to seoul to meet up with director in the apartment that jungjaehan bought for them. The director still can't wrap his head around the fact why yoon treats him the way he does even after all the ordeal yoon went through cuz of him. When the director decides to drop by the movie set cuz he can't bear to be apart from yoon and drives all the way from seoul. After arriving at the movie set director sees someone(can't recall his name but he's a guy from yoon's agency back when he was an actor)from yoon's old agency on the set and get all riled up thinking that yoon is only coming to seoul only to keep him away from the set so that he won't know the truth about that guy working in the movie. Well a lot of drama happens here which is really pointless cuz the so called guy from yoon's old agency is just a charachter to drag their misunderstandings .
    So a lot of shit happens but the movie becomes a huge success. The confession happens when jungjaehan buys the whole theater for himself to watch the movie although he watched the movie before with yoon. The director distances himself from yoon cuz his feelings are too hard for him to bear, afraid that he can't keep his composure. Yoon with the help of the secretary kim knows jungjaehan is at the movie. Confession happens in the theather bathroom when yoon corners jungjaehan so that jungjaehan has no chance to escape that is when jung tells yoon that he likes him but jung is baffeled by yoon's return confession telling him that he loves the director. They start going out if my memory serves me right not much happens after that you'll get yoon pov about his unrequited love for jungjaehan. It was love at first sight for yoon when he saw jung at the drinking party which he attended when he was an actor and sleeps with him at the party,in season1 the first time they slept together yoon tries his best to not to lose his reasoning and kisses jung everytime to block him from saying stop and gets upset when jung leaves without a word ,yoon thinks how both of them live in completely different worlds with jung being a rich chaebol nd yoon who's barely making ends meet that he should be content with the fact that he slept with him.Although both of them confesses about their feelings yoon is really insecure ,fears that jung will leave him one day to get marry with another woman to continue the family lineage,things get heated up when yoon misunderstands the situation thinking that jungjaehan is getting ready to marry. For yoon basically jung is his everything just the thought of jung getting married is hard for him to bear. Jung who has no intention of getting married thinks there's no point in bringing up about this matter to yoon ,even when yoon confronts jung about it he brushes it off by telling him to ignore it while our yoon who is under the false impression that jung is getting married to another girl . Yoon forces himself upon jung though director resists at first and thinks to break himself free by smashing yoon's head but stops himself when yoon tells jung how much he loves and can't bear to be apart from him they have sex for a really long time yoon who completely lost it does jung roughly till jung feels all numb down there nd passes out. After that yoon who came to his senses cleans him up and wait for jung until he ragains his conscious. Jung slaps yoon really hard after he's up and let him know that he loves yoon too that is the end of vol2.
    My memory's all hazy so i might've skipped a lot of scenes and you'll have vol3,4 with side stories of them.if u want the novel link dm me on instagram"karlie366".

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    Vantelx, Agaragil, feng nao and 11 others like this.
  10. peppergum

peppergum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u're absolutely the best thank u so much oh my god

11. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much!!

12. DivaBOO17

DivaBOO17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey which one is your insta again??

13. Kirisaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kirisaaaaaaaaaaaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

14. ppppp4t

ppppp4t Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! was the guy that worked on agency had a past relationship with yoon?? the cliffhanger on latest chapter is killing me, Also i can't seem to find your insta account...

Blossom 098765v and Scapezz like this.
  15. Sitrixxx

Sitrixxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaaaaase Im dying

Marane101 likes this.
  16. Loli_destroyer

Loli_destroyer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel in English ive been looking everywhere for it but can only find it in Korean ? If so can you link it

17. Secretive plotter 07

Secretive plotter 07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever find an English version of the novel please tell me

18. shrove

shrove Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To the one who gave out the spoilers.....

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Thank you so much for feeding us.

I really want to read the novel. anybody can help me with the link please? or where can we buy the book , if there's any. Thank you.

19. Blossom 098765v

Blossom 098765v Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I can't find you on Instagram, thank you for the spoilers!!!!

20. Revoier

Revoier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soooooo muchhhhhhh for the spoilerrr!!!! X”))) This series really seriously make my heart roller coaster by all that angst dammit. It’s like when YHG and JJH relationship taking one step forward, only to take ten step backward :”” It’s sooo frustrating but I can’t help but stay for the ride dammittt!!! TT TT

I can’t seem to find your IG tho. I wanna buy the novel in ridibooks or the new chapter in boomtoon but they are so freaking hard to since apparently, we need korean’s phone number in order to that *sigh*.

Can you send me the link for the novel pls? It’s okay even if it’s in korean. I just wanna know sooo damn bad what happened after the latest raw ch. 40 leaves us like that.

I felt like my heart break at the last scene when Heegyom said to Jaehan “Did you cause the incident?” ASDFGHJKL!!! Like, what the HELL, Heegyom?!

Just when you guys are making up, this thing happened arrghhhh. Why. Did. You. Said. THAT!!! D’x

It’s not like I dunno where you came from based on everything that Jaehan did so far... but do you seriously think he would resort to something like that, that can killed someone?! I can’t even imagine what Jaehan would felt even after waiting Heegyom patiently in the hospital, only to heard him being accused like that TT TT

You are soooooo gonnaa regret ever said that Heegyom, my boi :”((