Spoiler Do you repay the kindness I raised you with your obsession? / 키워준 은혜를 집착으로 갚으시다니요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaela_67, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Mikaela_67

Mikaela_67 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Korean name: 키워준 은혜를 집착으로 갚으시다니요
    English name:
    Do you repay the kindness I raised you with your obsession?
    Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58642675
    Summary:
    She possessed the evil witch in fairy tales.

She was living a lonely life hated by everyone, but one day she found a brother and sister who ate a candy house and raised them.

"Witch Hazel, executed for kidnapping!"

"You're going to be executed for kidnapping the younger siblings of the Archduke! "

“If you execute Hazel, you will starve! For the rest of your life!”
    ‌‌
    ‌“Ahhh, Hazel is not going to go up.”

Thanks to the children, it was good that I became the nanny of the Grand Duchess, but my employer…

"The Duke doesn't marry a witch. Of course, And so does the nanny."

It's okay because I don't want to marry either. Even more so with the Grand Duke!

I'm just going to raise my kids and leave.

‌The long-awaited retirement day.

"What kind of potion did you use for me? No, I'd rather you use it because it's a potion"

What I brought out is a letter of resignation, but why is the Duke giving me a ring?

Guys, calm down.

"Hazel and brother, when is the baby coming?"

"A nephew who resembles Hazel? Okay!"

Are you repaying the kindness these people have raised you with obsession?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    Bastian, Monicayang, syane and 12 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

4. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Deleted member 411209

Deleted member 411209 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The story seems interesting, I want to see how it will goes..

8. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler?:(:cry:

Active spoiler spenders, I miss you guys so much. :cry:

9. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's camp :blobpeek:

11. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blobpopcorn:

12. RJR

RJR Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My, I can't wait to read more of this lovely story. Does someone know where can I find the original novel? (please)

13. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers ahead up to ch31

is a person from another world (ours) who somehow "became" the witch in a fairytale from a magic spell gone wrong (?) a painting switching the MCs soul with the evil witch (?). Its still a mystery, but everyone expects that the MC is still the evil witch, but using a complicated disguise spell and acting 100% differently
    They show up, eat part of the MCs cookie house, and get scared away when she opens her window to say hi. They are never seen from again. Instead our 2 little protagonists show up a few days later: the dukes missing younger siblings who have run away bc the duke is both emotionally cold & overprotective due to a series of assassination attempts on the Dukes family. the MC thinks the 2 kids were abused & abandoned and decides to raise them. they get very attached to her
    The Duke, older brother of the 2 kids and their legal guardian, shows up and, like the synopsis, imediately wants to execute the witch on the charge of kidnapping. The OG evil witch was very dangerous and had a reputation. He does not believe she is a different person. The kids stop him and refuse to go anywhere without the MC. He assumes they are under a spell, but is forced to hire her as a nanny to convince the kids to come home and try to find out what the spell is to break it. The MC agrees bc she thinks he's a monster who would just kill someone in front of children and wants to protect the kids.
    She is employed and does her best to *slowly* win over the staff, starting with the chef who she teaches to make food for children, not tiny aristocrats. Insert series of the witch doing something kind - the ML mistrusting it - misunderstanding resolved - a little more trust.
    When the ML goes to war, the ML reluctantly leaves the MC with the kids & his right hand man watching her (and making up a ton of rules about when are where she is allowed to use magic... essentially: not at all, and never). She keeps finding new ways to use magic not expressly forbidden and raises the kids to continue to be happier and healthier than ever, eventually earning the respect of all the staff
    This all comes to a head when, durring a thunderstorm a whole batalion of assasins break in & can't find the children in their room. They rush to the nanny (MC)'s room (where the kids are actually sleeping)... only to find no kids. The MC shrunk them down to fairy size and put them in her pockets. She then turns the big bad into a frog and all the other villians weapons into sausages. The male leads right hand man *finally* accepts that having a witch is a good thing since she saved the children's lives. As the chapter ends, the ML just arrives home & finds the chaos. Whether he will thank the witch or not is yet to be seen

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  14. hastingsj

Reading List:
    Link
    up to 37
    He does! coming back from war to find his siblings safe after the last assasination attempt the ML fully (in a tsundere way) opens up to the MC and not only relaxes the restrictions on magic, but extends her contract indefinitely. The suffocating air of constantly being mistrusted is finally gone and theres some cute bonding time
    The ML is lucky to have the MC witch.. bc the OG witch would have been on the side of the assasins. Aparently she was in the employ of the big bad: the royal family. The prince is the one who sent the assasins and the king is only upset he did a bad job. Now, bc of public opinion, it will be harder to send the ML to war so they can get another shot at killing his siblings. They are also upset the witch "turned on them for money" lol
    Turns out the duke family is of royal descent. The MLs father was 1st in line for the throne before he got sick and retired to be a countryside duke, due mostly to foul play by his lil bro, the curent king.
    When the MLs little sister is born, the king makes it law that women cannot inherit so she cant be a legitimate contender to the throne (cutting off his own ambitious first-born daughter in the process- im sure that wont be a problem later). The kings illigitimate son was next in line... until the MLs little brother was born as a legitimate direct heir. thats when the assassinations started. The old duke and duchess die in a failed assasination of their youngest child when ML is a teen- so no more heirs from them. All the king needs now is to get rid of 1 more kid.
    (It is unclear if the ML is in line for the throne or if he was a step-child of a prior relationship. The king seems far more concerned with killing the young siblings than the ML. perhaps dukes cant inherit the throne? idk? its not clear. they might be half-siblings, he might be adopted, or there might be an obscure political reason he isnt as much of a threat as 2 little kids.)
    when the ML gets back he spends much more time playing with his siblings, but wont stop with the rules. To get back at him the MC makes a good big brother rulebook and gives him a bunch of rules like "no swearing" and "no sarcasm." he smiles and gets back ar her by adding more rules to her book, which she counters with more rules to his. She starts treating him like child #3 and he feels it & complains, but still eats his good-boy cookies.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  15. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since fl is a witch, has fl lived a very long time?

16. hastingsj

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. She is a transmigrator. Office worker who illustraited a money loving witch in a childrens book and got switched with the witch. No truck-kun, no starting over as a child. Adult to adult.
    Her new body seems to be the OG witch altered with transmutation magic to look like someone else? or at least thats what people think. Apparently her new look corresponds with a powerful disguse spell people know the evil witch had, so they assume shes still the og evil witch... just going through a weird phase.
    It is unclear what really happened- but magic went wrong somewhere.

Lialeta and Elisee like this.
  17. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So..... where is the original witch? Anyone have any idea?

18. spicesandsweets

spicesandsweets Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping!! \O/

19. Yellowing19

Yellowing19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one thinking that the witch is possessing the princess?

And does anyone know when will the ml will realised that he likes our fml?

Moonlight301 and luliibunny like this.