Forgotten Title Does anyone know this chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by junmoxiao7, Oct 2, 2022.

1. junmoxiao7

junmoxiao7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is about a girl who got reborn/transmigrated(not sure which) into the past, the 70s/80s/90s(not sure which). I remember the start being she was in the woods and ended up saving a man who turned out to be the male lead's nephew, and she found his expensive watch. Stuff happened, and she moved to the city to pursue a cooking career in a small movable shop. Then she met the nephew, who thought she was a gold digger, but she just returned the watch and did not ask for anything else. I remembered that the male lead's mother(?) loved her food, and that's how the male lead found out about her, and they became business partners. (I am not too sure about this part, but it's something similar) There was a plot twist where the male lead, who was thought to be useless, was a big shot called Mr Mo, but nobody knew until the end. There were bitches who thought that Mr Mo was the nephew, and one married the nephew and had a child with him.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does not seem familiar to me. You could try these rec lists (not my lists) with novels in the 40's till 90's. Perhaps it is among them.
    List 1, List 2, List 3, List 4

junmoxiao7 likes this.
  3. junmoxiao7

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so thankful for the lists, but I am sad to say that the novel isn't in any of them :(

4. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pity. It seems to be interesting. Will wait and see if someone knows it.

5. junmoxiao7

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, is there anyone who knows this?