Question Does the main character of Kuro no Maou ever stops being a weakling

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by spider_911, Dec 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. spider_911

spider_911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant remember when I dropped the novel but omfg I am considering to pick it up again but my question is does he power up enough for me to consider reading again and if so please tell me what chapter that starts at will happily skip there

Wujigege likes this.
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he gets a "questline" where he has to take on the 7 deadly sins and each of them give him a kind of power up. He was always kind of strong if he'd just stop betting himself up. the biggest issue is can your heart handle being broken, since the mc and "good guys" never seem to get a break.

3. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you enlighten me which chapter the quest for the 7 deadly sins starts I literally will beg cuz this is so mentally frustrating

4. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Looks at OP and laughs.* :blobjoy:

MC in that novel was made to just to suffer. :blobsad:

5. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really care about when he stops being a weakling. If possible, can someone tell me when this dunce of an MC finally stops being wishy-washy and takes his steps towards adulthood?

0000000 likes this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought he had first (sad) sex with
    the white hair girl who tried to kill him? Cuz she is his Kouhai (part of her spirit is)

7. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean sad sex?
    Do you mean the way it was written was so bad that it was sad or did you mean that the events that led up to it was sad?

8. Tristan1412

Tristan1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait by kouhai do you mean the one from the first chapter? Or is this something else

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Event. Though to be honest, KnM to me is just a masochist wet dream. It gets generic further it goes, into a yandere harem shitstorm that is poorly done compared to Sevens.
    Please put into spoiler. And yes.

10. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda curious now what sad events could lead to him having sex with
    his junior
    also sevens is also a yandere harem?

11. Tristan1412

Tristan1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on what happened to his sister?

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc was the time when MC got the 4 sin Lust and he ended up raping the white hair girl, the 7th apostle (the first apostle he met), during the merge, he noticed the memories and soul inside the apostle, turns out that during the time MC got transferred, his kouhai was near and her soul got sucked in and reach the isekai 50 years earlier than MC. Her soul was experimented and tortured for said 50 years before used to create the artificial 7th apostle, by this time, only a small fragment of her original soul was left. MC got major sad knowing that his Kouhai gotten soul broken and he is raping whatever that was left.
    Seven's harem has factions, the heads of the factions comprised of 2 yanderes.

13. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading after an entire arc describing that something happens while MC is gone. Also, I heard that he is still suffering from his beta-ness.

14. Unknown-_-000

Unknown-_-000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the mc kills any of the apostles or someone high up in the church or some of the revenge targets????
    Need answers

15. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I am about 10 chapters behind raws (which now should have about 750 chapters). I can tell you this much:
    No. He have killed tons of low level trash. His biggest achievement against the church is making Sariel fall. After he "raped" her aka her lost of chastity, she basically submitted to him. This pissed of the white god so much, that he declared that she is no longer an apostle and that her seat will remain permanently empty. Kurono and his gang has also fought against 2 other apostles (kurono vs 1 and his team vs 1). It more or less ended up in a draw. Though, I would like to note 3 things. 1st - the novel got boring about 120 or so chapters ago. However, before that it was great for JP WN. 2nd - though Kurono has received entire divine protection (basically he got all the buffs from his quest rewards), he is still far away from mastering it. What I mean is, that reward for each sin gave consisted of 2 things: a skill and ability to control element. Kurono now can pseudo control all elements, but knows only a few spells when theoretically he could use them all. 3rd point, there are still some unexplained stuff about his powers. In the best arc of the story, Kurono literally ripped out his own heart and later got it replaced with super OPed monster heart, however, nothing about side effects of it has ever been explained.

16. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    like fking rip

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    he had sex with sariel once.. after some point he also have lots of sex with fiona. they become sex friend basically.
    Power level wise he becomes a powerhouse adventurer.
    Wishy washy wise.. he decide to take the 3 girls , lili, fiona and sariel as his lover harem later on during the lili arc
    Suffering wise.. its non existant after the beginning or mid part where hes still weak

Wujigege likes this.