LCD Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SeiraJLoyard, Mar 30, 2016.

1. anonnovelupdates

anonnovelupdates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, the cliffhanger. it's not an action cliffhanger, but I still want to read what Shuyu is about to do next.

I really liked how the author went back and revisited some characters that haven't been seen in a while. Even though it was only in passing, it's kind of the opposite of some other novels where characters are discarded and forgotten without intentionality.

2. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uggggg xiaoyu, why did you put yourself out there like that? xD
    i totally didn't see this coming... what will feng-jie say when she finds out?

3. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    really felt like saying “well of course the author will revisit those characters, she is Yu (Ye) Wo, after all”. Really love that author.

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Took me about a week to read this. The only reason I even had interest was because reading an apocalypse novel during these Covid-19 lockdown seemed like a fun idea.

I didn't go through all of it at once, about a volume every 2 days (along with other things such as gaming and watching stuff).

I can safely give this a 4*, nothing amazing and it didn't fully get my attention but it was a fun read and I'll probably do a reread in the future.

Time to shelve this story for around a year or so since that's how long it takes to finish a whole volume. :blobuwu:

Hopefully the TL team can find some people to help translate the latest volume faster. In the meantime, off it goes in the shelf~

See you again in like, idk 2021? :aww:

5. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Side note: I find it funny that there is a lot of effort every April Fools release they made. :blobpopcorn:

6. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Back again, read the whole V5 and whatever was translated in V6. 2 Years, huh.

Still an enjoyable read even though translation are slow. I'll probably follow through until V6 is complete and save up again.

PS : Love that @GonZ555 is still consistent in his commenting.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022