Don't you ever think sometimes you are curse?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Mar 20, 2019.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you think something you're curse? Especially, when one bad things or major stressful changes happen one after another within a short duration of time.

I have a series of events that I deem negative happening since January. They are not all quite resolve yet, however, they are taxing my finance and emotions to the max. It is easy to fall into negative thinking, like the world is out to get you--but sometimes, I feel like I'm jinx.

2. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Cursed you mean ?

3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cursed. Same for the title.
    jinxed.

Plz correct. Otherwise, it takes on an entirely different (read: unpleasant) meaning, esp. regarding ur thoughts on what others may possibly feel about u.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    ImJustTesting and reagents 11 like this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say cursed but lots of bad luck and when I feel down, I read lots of novels or watch anime or some movie for a change of mood

5. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Or do you feel yourself as hindrances, bother, dead weight, sore of your family or closed ones ? If yes that's just mild depression kicks in. None really orders to be born anyway nor they could choose their families or circumstances of their upbringing.

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you feel your are cursed, and have many unexplained jinxes that further your speculation that you are indeed cursed. It's best to counter curse by being super positive or you can rely on the supernatural. Though I don't know what supernatural method is effective in counteracting negative karma or luck.

I tend to put things of different elements in different positions in the house. I apply Feng Shui and blessed crosses. I also follow my own arcane, which was an old practiced magic/belief system of converging unknown crafted symbols with supernatural power. Basically, the less it is understood by conventional reasoning, but fully believed in what it can do, and not why; said arcane will work in wonders. The problem is, I can't tell if it's working or not, but I still commit myself in fueling my arcane. Perhaps it's working now or not, who knows?

cap.toon likes this.
  7. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take a moment to let out all the tension from your body.
    Drop your shoulders, unclench your hands and jaws. Take a deep breath. Feeling better?

8. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm both, a curse to those around me and cursed to live this mediocre life of misery.

The loner likes this.
  9. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Never... Did you live in country that have 4 seasons? Then that was normal, especially in winter, just focus to fix your problem. And you'll be fine.

Varno likes this.
  10. scribbledoutname

scribbledoutname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I'm a blessing :blobok:

11. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Cursed.
    Mines even worse, it has been already over 10+ years and it has always been with me.

12. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL:
    :whistle: IDK.
    -
    -
    -
    I'm just joking. I don't tend to check grammar when it is forum posting. I'll work on it, but consume too much time. :unsure:

Yup, meditation and deep breathing would be a good alternative. I am looking for this amazing piece of guided speech video on Youtube about letting go of the day's stress. But I can't tend to find it anywhere on Youtube, so I'm just waiting for it to pop up on its own. The world has strange ways of getting things to me. When I had forgotten that I was searching for something, I suddenly found or saw it elsewhere.

otaku31 likes this.
  13. Truerror

Truerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I can say with some level of certainty that I'm not a curse. I'd like to think that I'm a human being.

14. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll get through this. I believe in you. Hey, you should read a good funny completed novel. That should get you up.
    Or spend time with your pet if you have one. My cats, even if they ignore me, gets me all the time up just because of their innocence and how they live life with no worry in the world.

15. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. At least not that high regarding my family. It is actually a series of events that happened within a short duration of time. Like, just making it up: on New year's day someone crash into my car in which the case has not been solved yet; two weeks later, I tripped on air and sprained my ankle; a month later, I went from a full-time worker to a part-timer; and a month later, my new landowner courtesy asked me to leave my apartment. It is not depression, but one can get depression from many changes in a short duration of time.
    What's yours?

16. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    My mom hates cat, cultural stuff. On the other hand, I can't afford any pets.

17. Igneus

Igneus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My whole life has been cursed.

18. Varno

Varno True Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Alan Watts. You can probably meditate to his life expondings.

19. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not the end of the world. Try other things. There's lots of good things out there. Don't let a series of unfortunate events get you down. Look at it this way, this is a pretty good story to tell; the time when you felt like a gray cloud was hanging over your head.

20. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    The only curse I have is my good looks (lol).