LCD Dragon-Blooded War God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SilverTap, Dec 10, 2015.

1. hillybilly

hillybilly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may be right regarding the 'marriage promises' and it may not be practical to hold on to these promises.

And when I said, 'She is the one of the most hateful character I can think of', then it is from my point of view but may not be so from your point of view. This may be because I would prefer an enemy who comes at me straight but would hate anyone who gives mental agony because of some prejudice against me. This by no means a hyperbole.

2. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? i was expecting him to come back and plot something else but never was i expecting him to actually kill himself over ONE fight
    ONEEEE
    for a person who is on the path of cultivation thats pretty pathetic not to sound harsh nonethless rip in pieces

3. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's enough serial rapists, serial killers, pedophiles and people fueled only by greed that she's kind of far off my list. Just this week... The "aunt" in the Novel "Perfect World" is hundred times more hateful than the mother here, have you read it?

hillybilly likes this.
  4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's more the fact that he was looked down upon as well, he was only 4rd level wasn't he? One of the weakest of the generation, his younger sister is more powerful than him. Think about it... a girl stronger than man... D I S G R A C E F U L!

Saitama likes this.
  5. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my thought, the only thing i can add is, i wouldn't let the Bai family go as soon as i conquered an advantage, i would exterminate my mortal enemy (and be a good xianxia man hehehe)!!

6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    It's too much of a risk even with Long Chen here. The casualities to strong members of their family would probably not be little as well.

They would just have to wait until Long Chen gets stronger. The Bai family also wants that because of that crimason sect(?) duders that are suppose to come in ten days. Little do they know Long Chen is eyeing those 3 fruits that are suppose to ripe in 8 days. I wonder how he'll deal with the man that's at the first level of the other layer.

7. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    What im curious about is that aren't the Long family now part of that city? since they won that competition shouldn't they be the mayor of the town? wheres their protection? are they bai family not afraid of going agains't a faction of the city(i'm assuming the long family is now a faction of the city since they are the mayor now)

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I don't think anyone won. They all chased each other and I don't think people actually killed beasts. Plus... they did not give those cores to the family of that bigger city, the contest was never completed.

9. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? thats stupid considering all Long chen had to do was hand in one core and his family would pretty much win
    i understand that both groups started fighting but that doesnt stop the contest at all considering you are allowed to kill each other

10. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he had handed a core, there's a time limit to the contest, it cannot end until the last second. They could not officially the mayoral faction even if Long Chen had all the monster cores in the world.

11. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    so is he now strong enough to try and take that soul diffusion fruit from that guy by himself?

12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    So the father told his wife at some point he married her just for an heir? Nigga you cold.

13. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    So, as expected, it's all because the father was a dick :eek:
    Considering what she's muttering to herself, she never actually considered Long Qinglan a trash. The fact Long Qinglan lost his cultivation just provided her with a way to vent her hatred toward him basically.

Well, chapter 43 didn't make Yang Xueqing likable because of her past coldness toward her son, but I totally pity her.
    She basically fell in love with the wrong guy once, then let herself fall in love with another dick who wanted to destroy her family afterward. That's actually something that happens quite often in real life, simple-minded men or women falling in love with people only interested in manipulating and using them. Truly a pity.
    It's pretty sad she ignored her own son as a consequence. If she didn't, her son's love would probably have helped her to get through that crap.
    Fortunately she didn't bully him actively and just ignored him - though some may argue it's worse, I don't think so: bullying is hating and hateful, ignoring is running away and pitiable. She ran away from anything that had to do with Long Qinglan.
    So, I can't like her, but I can't hate her either.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  14. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not like the mother because I thought she had abandoned her husband and child just because the husband became 'trash'. But now...I still don't like mother, but I find her pitiful. The husband was a bastard. All the pity I had toward him just evaporated.

15. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    lol only one monster core to win
    i cant say i didn't see this coming

16. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah, none of these kids thought the contest actually mathered since all the adults were supposed to be dead. Too bad...

17. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Xiaolang is going to be long chen's long term brother ( hopefully) who knows he might die >.>

18. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started this series and only at chapter 40 but I feel the exact same way. Don't spend so much time showing her as a complete failure of a mother then for 5 chapters straight make her see the errors of her ways. Ok. I understand why since she was attributing the issues with the husband with the son but seriously! Why is it now that when hes a genius that you now see that he can be a human being!

I seriously hope she dies shortly or he leaves and she is just forgotten!

Saitama likes this.
  19. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he should try to eliminate some of the bai family members before the fight for the fruit

Saitama likes this.
  20. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    So little faith in big brother!