Chinese Dragon flies phoenix dances

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ValSkye, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dragon flies phoenix dances
    Raw Link:
    www.136txt.com/tishenniangzi
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dragons-flies-phoenix-dances/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

To begin with, the MC and ML are both lovable. MC is naughty, honest and funny. She is breaking the norm of weak, feeble beauty since she is anything but delicate and fragile noble lady, who constantly needs saving from others. (Well, so far when I read she is not like that, I don't know if it will change later)

The ML is also a sweet guy with a fair temperament that does not mistreated the MC despite her past self.

The story is filled with funny, dramatic, and heart-wrenching moment, that makes you crave for more. And I read somewhere that there is a bit of a twist later in the story.

Sadly, it has not been picked for a while now. The last update was 4 months ago, and that was only half a chapter, and the full chapter update was last year (which is quite a while if u ask me). Calling out to any translators to please pick up this novel. It might not be a reincarnation or transmigration novel (which is quite a popular genre here at NU) but this novel will surely not disappoint you.

Description

An amnesiac female and her playboy husband’s love story.

The mystery and secret behind her loss of memory, the honest girl fights for the truth, the charming, unconventional and gentle husband wags his tail to invite the wife home.

(P/S: This is the description put at the novel's page. It does not accurately describe the novel. Perhaps I would edit it because the ML is in no way a playboy!)
    And this is the description found at the raw site. (Edited by myself)

"Can a person suffers with amnesia has a total change in personality? The same question also lingers in Feng Ning's mind. Other people treats her coldly, claiming she is insidious, cunning, selfish and there were even rumors of her not being a virtuos wife, having illicit affairs with other men. However, she had no such memories. After waking up from a heavy fall and knocked her head, she is now polite, treat people in good faith, and tries her best to get on her husband's good side. No matter what she did, the past could not be undone and despite having no memories of it, Feng Ning calmly accept her fate and slowly tries to mend things back. But why must fate be cruel to her? What did she do in the past to deserve this? In the first place, how did she ended up in this sorry state?"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Humbledaisy, Minty, UmiCheney and 2 others like this.
  2. jw287962

jw287962 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is ML? Main Lover?

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    male lead...but close enough

jw287962 likes this.
  4. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i thought it is a well-known term here in NU forum. ML - Male lead; with MC- Main character (typically referring to the female protagonist). How can i promote this novel so any kind-hearted translator would be willing to pick up this novel? I would volunteer to proofread as well if it gets pick.

Humbledaisy likes this.
  5. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting hope this one pickup. Good summary and story.

6. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May this novel be picked up, I've been waiting for an update for so long T^T

UmiCheney likes this.
  7. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Qu3in

Qu3in Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Nice description :ROFLMAO::rolleyes::love:

jw287962 likes this.
  9. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while and still no translator interested in picking up this work? Please..please.. pretty please, kindhearted translator-san... try to look at this novel and help us reader to translate it..

10. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The sad thing is that there are so many bad novels being translated, and the best ones are still abandoned ....

you_go_girl_2002 and chrissy987 like this.
  11. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows why this was dropped? And why is no one picking it up even though (I think) it's a good novel? I really hope someone picks this up. And it's really short! Compared to some other novels that are 1000+ chapters

13. Humbledaisy

Humbledaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 on the pickup. The second book in this series, Three Marriages, is being translated and it's being filmed for a drama this year. I'm hoping that the success of the drama The Story of Ming Lan (a slice of life/mystery based on the novel Legend of Concubine’s Daughter Minglan) might entice a translator for this novel as well. What is available is really quite well translated.