Chinese Dressed as a seventy lucky star

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Feb 2, 2021.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 穿成七零小福星
    Raw Link: https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/36229/
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Actually I thought it was just like one arc in The Villain is Happy Being A Father where MC brought luck to her family, and raise with love. Also a little farming. There are two parts in this novel, MC's mom and MC's. Every chapter is very looong. It narrated how MC's parents worked hard and think of ways to make their lives better. The growth is very slow. There are small dramas every now and then. And this small characters annoyed me. Ànyway they got their karma. When I say the growth is slow, it focused on MC's parents on their way to a very rich future. Also, MC's growth was nicely shown. Her grandma treated her as koi because of the blessings they received after she was born.
    MC is actually a traverser but her memories were affected by her age. Her parents were the protagonists. In the original story, their child died on birth. The mom can't get pregnant anymore. They adopted an abused neighbor child but turned out to be a white eyed wold. She feels that they owe her and they need to givé her the business they've worked hard to build. She died tho but the parents’ business failed because of her añd ML. Lol. She wants ML and his help to take the company away. He hated her but the parents are his business rival. ML died young and before he passed away he killed the parents' empire. Both of them got reborn. ML was disgusted with her so much. She wants to make up with her adoptive parents but MC was born. She hates MC and hurt her "innocently" even when MC was still a baby.
    ML was reborn and was trafficked to mine coal behind MC's village. When he escaped from there he was hidden by a 4 year old MC. He was 9 years old at that time. He wasn't officially adopted but was taken care by MC's parents. His thoughts were really funny esp when he first met her parents.
    I'm just not satisfied with the extras. I want more because I wanna know what happened to the paternal grandparents, her cousins. But this is a good read for me. It took me 5 days to finish this. It only has 200+ chapters.

Description:
    traveled through the mountains in the 1970s, and became the little peas in the belly of Chen Xiaojun's wife. There was a heavy rain in the mountains, and Chen Xiaojun was washed away in the flood. Everyone said that Xiaojun's wife should be a disaster to kill the whole family. Who knew that Xiaojun's wife gave birth to a daughter, a patriarchal mother-in-law. It's changed, it's too rare to hold the little granddaughter. From then on, the lucky stars are shining, the family is lucky, and the life is happy. The villagers in Dahe Village know that it is because the Chen family came to a blessing doll. It is said that Ah Meng is a disaster star. His father's whereabouts are unknown before he was born, and his grandmother is a patriarch. This life may be difficult. Who knows that the whole family is hurt to the bones and spoiled to the sky.

2. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote this with a hellish headache so I messed up the reasons why people should try this.