Spoiler Dressed as Villain (modern romance)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove, Jan 5, 2020.

1. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Dressed as villain
    穿成反派他妹

Author: 雪默
    Category: Modern romance, transmigration

Protagonist: Shen Yu, Shen Xiao

Description:
    Shen Yu accidentally wore into a dog blood romance novel, dressed as a sad sorceress with the same name as her.
    The brother of the woman's name is the biggest villain in the book, and she fought with the male lead, eventually losing her name and let Da The villains are blackened step by step, it is another white lotus female partner in the play.
    Shen Yu wiped cold sweat. Fortunately, she was dressed in a timely manner. The big villain has not been entangled with White Lotus too deeply, and has not completely blackened. She can still rescue it.
    So, she started to destroy the feelings of the big villain and White Lotus.
    Who knows that this cheap brother is so perverted that feeding strawberries and smashing the house is okay, and he even stroked a knife on his arm without blinking! !! !!
    Oh, she's so scared!
    ——————
    Big villain: "Baby, tell me, are you secretly in love with me?"
    Little White Rabbit: "I am not, I don't, we are brothers and sisters!"
    Big villain: "Don't make trouble, you are just our mother I picked it up from the rubbish dump. "
    Little white rabbit: ...

Brief introduction: I treat you as my brother, desperately trying to save you, but you just want to X me? ? ?
    Snake disease male lead VS counselling female

‐-----------------------------------

So for a clearer description.
    The mc (shen yu) transmigrated into a novel where the body she occupied is the adopted sister of the Villain (shen xiao) thats it. HAHA

2. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Yukari_me likes this.
  3. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers
    Shen yu transmigrated into the book in a fat body and a sister to the main villain (shen xiao). The male lead in the original novel is Situ and the white lotus is bai maiqing(maiqung whatever it is i forgot).
    After the mc transmigrated she found out that the Shen xiao is a big bully. She started exercising in order to slim down her body, shen xiao took down the wall between the living room and the gym and replaced it with a transparent glass wall. He also bought her a puppy which later on will be used as blackmail whenver she doesnt want to exercise (because its fucking embarrassing yhat he stares at her thru the glass lol) after some events she meets Yuan (an artist in the novel which later on she founds out the soul inside yuan is her assistant in her past life which also transmigrated in the novel and was taken by situ doing pa pa pa lots of time)

Original Shen yu was bullied in school by white lotus bitch sister (the bully doesnt know that shen yu is rish as fuck) after she took over the body she didn't tolerate the bully anymore. But the bully signed her up for a dance competition I think which will make everyone know that she has slimmed down and also looked very beautiful. Unfortunately, Shen xiao is also in that place with white lotus bitch (in the original story shen xiao and situ fought each other for this white lotus bitch) he was very angry that people can see his sister's body in a tight fitting clothe and took her bome immediately.

Blah blah blah happened and Shen Yu made a decision to break apart white lotus bitch and shen xiao in order to disturb the original plot of the novel and also to stop shen xiao from blackening.

After some series of events, this narcissistic shen xiao thought that his adopted sister is secretly in love with him. And shen yu clarified that immediately which in turns in shen xiao realizing after consulting with his assistant that he wants his adopted sister to like him.

4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 1 to 13 (I use MTL so pls bewarned)
    MC wakes up in the O!Host's body. ML is out of town for some work. She is walking around, thinking about her past life. She was a celebrity. A genius dancer/ actor types. Current O!Host suffers with crippling self-esteem/ inferiority complex issues. She is also fat, is being terribly neglected/ isolated and bullied in school. O!Host relationship with the villain brother is pretty cold. They only coexist with neither interacting with each other. O!Host was picked up from the garbage bin by ML's parents. But they didn't raise her. The house butler Li raised her. They have a cute relationship. ML comes home, insults her figure. MC wants to beat him up but she knows he has the 'snake' disease (I assume this means pervertedness/ yandereness). So she keeps quiet like the O!Host. She helps the butler set up the table. They have dinner together quietly. ML's secretary comes home to discuss business. They go upstairs. There are cherries kept in a bowl, MC goes to take one when the butler stops her - This is young master's, he will become pissed if u take one without his permission. He hands her an apple instead. She chews thinking about the diff in treatment. The butler gives cherries to the ML. She is going upstairs when ML calls her inside his study. He makes her sit next to him. (The entire time she is running commentary on his snake disease inside her mind and freaking the fuck out while appearing obedient and timid outside hahaha. It's funny lol) He starts hand feeding her one cherry at a time like she is some kind of pet. MC wants to slap her shoes on his head but hahaha she is just a small cowardly white rabbit. After many cherries, she accidently bites his fingers. The secretary meanwhile, after a brief pause, continues talking business lmaooo. But now even he freezes haha. ML gives some comment and he looks excited and MC continues with her freak the fuck out fest inside her mind. Next cherry he deliberately holds in a way that she has to bite his fingers. MC says - I am full brother. And mimes vomiting. ML becomes bored and let's her go. She runs out like wind lolol.

She talks to the Butler about moving out near to the campus. He is ok, a little sad and promises to talk to ML about it. She goes to school where those girls come to bully her. The main bully is the FL's younger sister I think. MC glares at them and they get surprised. Teacher comes in and everyone scatters. She goes home, Butler tells her that when he talked to ML, he said - I know. Since he seemed to be in a good mood, Butler says MC can move when ML goes out of town after two days coz ML is EXTREMELY moody. He will say yes today, no tomorrow and throw her out day after. MC and Butler go searching for a house, they find a small but nice one. She buys furniture including exercise equipment and atlast moves out.

A week later she gets a call from Butler Li that ML is on his way. She panics, he comes with 3-4 large men in black black suits. She is surprised, he makes her sit on the sofa, tells her to watch a movie and tells the MIB to smash the shit out of everything in the house.

Dun dun dun.

MC is shocked and scared as hell. Once everything is smashed to smithrens, ML says - Let's go home. MC - I won't. ML frowns, first time MC has gone against him. He tells her - U furnish it again, I will break it again. MC hardens herself - Whatever, I am not coming back.

Pervert ML thinks - This quivering rebellion is sooooo interesting ahhahaaha. He tells one of the MIB to pick her up and carry her. When the suit comes forward, MC flinches back. ML tells him to stop, takes off his suit jacket and carries MC. MC starts to struggle, beat him up, and cry cry cry. She makes use of her past life's acting skills to cry as hysterically as possible thinking that maybe he will get irritated and drop her.

Nope.

He takes off his tie and tells her - U cry any more, I will stuff this into your mouth. Next time u want to cry, stuff this inside and cry ok?

MC (Inside her mind) - FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U

MC goes back and Butler Li is standing and sighing with a world weary expression. MC explores the house atlast, sees the gym and starts using it. ML tells Butler Li to buy her a puppy.

After a couple of days looks up to see ML standing on the doorway smiling creepily at her. Next day he hires workers to tear down the wall between the rooms and turn it into completely glass wall. He asks MC - How does look? MC - Very beautiful, very pretty, nice nice.

Next time onwards, he sits in the chair and watches her. When she atlast stops coz she is freaked out, he threatens to make her puppy and Butler Li run lmaooo. She tells him - Don't bully them, I will exercise.

She has started to lose weight. She controls her eating and one day, asks ML - Do u know FL? He is already dating her. ML says yes and asks - do u want her photo and autograph? MC shakes her head.

In school, the main bully and her bitch posse accuse MC of stealing an exp necklace and try to conduct a body search. To body shame her and humiliate her. MC pretends to have lost an exp bracelet and accuses them instead. Within seconds, she calls up their teacher as well. Before anybody can escape, the teacher rushes in and starts searching. MC volunteers to be searched. Obviously, nothing is found. At last, the necklace is found on one of the Bully's bag. They all tell teacher - We were just joking. MC tells them - Accusing someone of stealing is not joking but ruining my reputation, u better apologise. The teacher makes the main bully apologise.

Next day, Butler Li tells MC that ML has called them to his office. She is confused coz he was supposed to be on a date with FL today. They reach the office and some guy is waving a knife on ML's face. ML is cool as cucumber. Police come, the man realises he has fucked up and begs ML to let him go. Heh, as if. ML doesn't listen. The man gets pissed, breaks out of police hold and swings the knife. ML catches the knife, bodyguards take the man away. ML is bleeding but only surface level scratch. He tells the bodyguard to bring MC upstairs.

FL is waiting above. MC asks for her autograph. ML makes her sit beside him again lol. FL invites ML to MC's school's festival hahahahaha.

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 'big bro' didn't love her romantically yet but still possessive of her?

6. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

Reading List:
    Link
    I the first place of the story YES. He likes to bully(not in a bad way) her, because he likes her reaction, later on he falls in love but doesn't realize it cuz he's dense af