Spoiler Duke Ashillean’s Contractual Marriage / The Duke of Ashleyan's Contractual Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EZbMDqiU8AEJPD9.jpg
    EZbMF0aUEAYNnhM.jpg
    FKHNLwiakAMqd7U.jpg

Title:
    아쉴레앙 공작의 계약 결혼, The Contractual Marriage of the Duke Ashillean, Duchess Aishling’s Contract Marriage
    Novel Link: Official Novel Raws: Official Webtoon Raws: Unofficial Webtoon Link: Author: 이슈앤
    Artist: Dove | 도브 (Novel), 오노아 (Webtoon)
    Year: 2020 (Novel), 2022 (Webtoon)
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Shoujo
    Status: 164 chapters + 10 side stories (Complete) [Novel], 20 Chapters (Ongoing) [Webtoon]

Description:

In the era of the tyrants.
    She passed on her family, title, and everything to her smart younger sister, because she was only planning to eat and have fun for the rest of her life.
    This smart younger sibling of hers will defeat the tyrant and become the king.

“Sister, help me.”

What should she do? Of course she had to help her.

After she helped her younger sister defeat the tyrant, her younger sister became the king and she became a Duke.

There’s only one thing to do now – to help her younger sister keep her oath to God, and to be able to do that, she first had to get married.

“I know what oath you made to God. Please marry me for three years, just three years. Then after that, I will divorce you right away.”

The illegitimate son of the tyrant, the prince, has proposed a contractual marriage.

“I will never love you because you don’t want love. I will just be your perfect, impeccable husband.”

What is he saying?

My interpretation: So I was read 2ish chapters using google translate and for some religious reasons FMC, something about child and promise to god, was sent by someone to a monastery. 4 years or so pass. She is 24 now. She has a sister and a great relationship with her. During this time bad king was ruling the land. He was so bad and vile that he sister started a rebelion or something to end his tyranny. In monastery, FMC practiced archery and swordsmanship because she wasn't interested in religious stuff, didn't believe in god I think... So she joins her sister, kills the tyrant king. Now she is a duke of the northern regions and powerful. MMC is a son of the tyrant and he is a reincarnated or something. He is weak af and he needs to survive and the only way is to propose a contractual marriage to FMC because she is powerful and shit, she will protect him. Her personality is apparently cold and aloof except towards her sisters but she has a soft spot for pretty guys which MMC I guess has because she accepts. That's all I could gather.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

MTL Chapters:
    1 - 3.1
    3.2 - 4.1
    4.3 - 5.2
    9.2 - 10
    Side Stories

Other Spoilers:
    Conversation between FL and Second ML - Priorties
    Sister's Relationship
    Roymond's Maternal Family
    Roymond's 1st Life and 2nd Life
    Roymond's 7th Life
    Roymond's 8th and Current Life
    Kadric's Protest to Kalena
    More on Roymond's Playboy Life

Happy Ending

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
    Bastian, Lucylucy, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  3. Qing12

Qing12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha! Nice. This time situation is reversed. It's ml who proposes the contractual marriage. I am going to camp here.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

szvdy, DOHere, Emma626 and 10 others like this.
  4. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is, it's always the brothers who are king/emperor and duke. Nice to see things changing up a bit. Camping here as well

szvdy, Emma626, balqees and 1 other person like this.
  5. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML really reincarnate tho? There's no reincarnation tag on NU. But there's a Gods tag so it might be something like an oracle?

omflkpop likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    cjburaira, Lovina, Nina.aaaa and 2 others like this.
  7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    sp2N1lw.jpg PdWmzW3.jpg 3353ecbd20209f7ccf4704028df09062ba9b4f26_1186_1598_389032.jpeg

Alt. names:
    아쉴레앙 공작의 계약 결혼, The Duke of Ashleyan's Contract Marriage, The conclusion of the contract of the Duke of Ashileans

Summary:

After the ‘Tyrant King’ killed our parents, we managed to defeat him in a coup d’etat. My younger sister became the Emperor and I became the Duke who ruled the beast-infested Northern territory. We took our revenge and my younger sister has become the Emperor, so there’s only one task left - the oath I made to God right before helping my younger sister. In order to fulfill that oath, I’ll have to get married. But for someone like me who has never had a relationship before, ‘love’ is more difficult than war or fighting a dragon. However, the illegitimate son of the tyrant, the Prince, has just proposed a contractual marriage…? “Three years. Please just stay married to me for three years. I will divorce you right after that.” “What is he saying? And yet, why does he keep catching my eyes?”

Novel raw:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/seriesid/55005685
    Manhwa raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=58701452

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone needs to edit the Korean/alternative names in the title so it be easier find.

Also very happy we finally getting a ML with LONG WHITE/SILVER hair:aww:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    Inasible, balqees and Neelambori like this.
  9. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML reminds me of Nine from Beware of the Villainess :blobxd: the sis emperor will be good till the end right? I dont want to see a scene where they will turn their back to each other :bloborz: I've seen a lot of them so im having a trust issue now

szvdy, Lovina, shugu8rena and 7 others like this.
  10. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol same. I don't wanna judge her too much but I also don't fully trust her. We've been traumatized by a lot of green tea b*tches :blobsweat_2:

szvdy, Lovina, Nina.aaaa and 6 others like this.
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The title was based on the given name from the tl group who translated the novel long before the webtoon adaptation came about. I added the other alternative title on it just yesterday so it would not cause confusion between the old readers from the novel and new readers from the webtoon.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  12. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sister is so sus. I read the manhwa raws and I just keep getting sus vibes from her. Any spoiler on her?

Tofufufu and zozoshawky like this.
  13. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAAAATTT????

prasansa likes this.
  14. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Sis is good or bad

Lovina likes this.
  15. Rasha2006

Rasha2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but like she's hard to read (you don't know what's going in her head) and in the first chapters she asks mc to do stuff like for the war the territory she gave her has lots of problems. She(the emperor) said she did that because she trusts her(mc) .....

Lovina and prasansa like this.