Dumbest Misunderstanding You’ve Had?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Napelynn, May 24, 2021.

1. Deleted member 349875

Deleted member 349875 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *nods* my uncle is smart and already understands me ( when we first met) and my stupid ways to get in trouble man needs the best uncle award

2. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    it must be pretty hard watching over neanderthals... best uncle indeed. *pat pat pat*

3. Deleted member 349875

Deleted member 349875 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm with 5 nephews and only 2 uncles taking turns being the guardian lmao yeees

4. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, humans are dumb. I rather watch the dragons in my spoiler

KizunaAi likes this.
  5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    My best friend and I in our childhood would sleep naked together cause his room was unbelievably hot and we’d end up with our naked bodies pressed against each other in very compromising positions I never thought much of it but we could have opened a window or something else so maybe I misunderstood his reason for doing it maybe that was the beginning of a blooming childhood romance but I was too naive to realise cause opening a window would have made so much more sense and I’m an idiot for not questioning it

6. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    this makes me so guilty and i feel so attacked. can i not just sleep with my best friend without clothes and pressed like we're melding into one and not be in an ambiguous relationship???

Raven Evernight likes this.
  7. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it feel growing out of logic that could come out of a B rated anime?

8. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    wait the question is.... gender?? honestly it wouldn't be your fault to not have strange thoughts about it because really, you're bros and stuff... and in a young age too...

9. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    It felt good back then when we slept together like that and his older cousins would join us most of the times cause their dad was in another country for work and mother had to take care of sick grandma so we’d all sleep naked together cramped in one bed all sweaty without out any space between us I probably should have questioned why 6 of us were sharing one bed when there were two beds in the room but I was a naive idiot

We were all boys

10. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest misunderstanding.....
    In my previous school there was a guy with a name almost similar to me so when one of us is called most of the time both of us would answer... Well it was after a class test our teacher was personally calling each person and giving them their results..... After a while the teacher called me( or so I thought)well not called actually he started to rebuke me for giving an crappy exam.... Well I at that moment I felt like that the whole world has fallen on my head I was sweating heavily.... But... Then I saw that other guy go and take the result paper....
    Well that's the only thing I can think of......

11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Guy was probably living the rom-com dream

12. Hellish

Hellish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I REMMEBER THIS BUT WHO ARE YOU, I FORGOT YOU WTF JUST AHHHH WJSBSOWNS

It’s real dumb ass I remember

13. Grey_Angel

Grey_Angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... I was waiting at a bus stop about 2 years ago. I had to go to my aunt's and my family had gone there before me. There was another man at the bus stop with me. probably in their 20s. to be honest i don't remember him face.

There was a silence between us and the two of us made eye contact a few times.

And we both got on the same bus. So far everything is normal. We sat in different places on the bus and I didn't see him again until I got off. We got off at the same stop.

And fck, we started moving in the same direction.
    (I live in a really crowded and big city) I tried to get ahead of him, while he accelerated...

We walked the same road together for about 15 minutes. that was too weird. There was no conversation between us from start to finish.
    then he stopped suddenly and threw a piece of paper in front of me and took another road.
    ....written phone number in it...

BRO! I DID NOT FOLLOW YOU. I'M NOT A DAMN STALKER.
    I entered a side street. I called my friends. they told me i don't should call him it might, be dangerous.
    one of my friends that I don't talk to right now said: If he's acting so mysteriously instead of talking to you, I don't think it's normal.

Uh... idk,, I stood there for a while. Finally I tore up that paper and went to my aunt. I thought about calling him but it didn't make me feel good.

This was a really stupid misunderstanding for me. ;-;

Kurogure likes this.
  14. Kurogure

Kurogure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish i had a childhood friend like u ...

15. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . kuro i think you're a fuse for misunderstanding too... *sigh*

Kurogure likes this.
  16. Kurogure

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? Im only envious because i have no childhood playmate u know. Because when i was born, there is no single one being born with the same generation as me...

17. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why i said it could be a misunderstanding. i know your reason for saying that but others might mistake you as gay... *sigh* be careful with your words okay? *pat pat pat*

Kurogure likes this.
  18. Kurogure

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have aria...

19. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Common. In school said hi but its awkward since lot don't respond. Either that or they can't hear me. :/

Not the dumbest misunderstandings yet (don't remember top of my head) but i look lost once and someone asked me if I was a freshman in library. I'm bout to graduate. I think partly due to appearance and being short. XD.

Sometimes people mistake me and my siblings as twins. We not. Once someone mistake my sibling for me haha and came up asking questions.

Oh yeah as kids walked into an aisle that was already a mess. A lady walked and saw us standing there thinking we did. But we did not. This is call being in wrong place in wrong time.

Once at airport yrs ago, don't know all details but think after drop off mom suppose pick up dad again but didnt see him (ofc not answer phone while driving) so drove back home while he still hanging there at bus stop. Called one of his former coworkers to pick him up. He mad.

That one time me and my sibling scared shit out of prts as kids. Lil sibling went off to someone look like grandpa down street, followed just to make sure they safe too, turns out it is. Walked around whole street and end up in place across restaurant parents been waiting into. No cell phone then. Prts were thank god found us, what if not grandpa. Told my mom was gonna originally follow sibling thu so...but prts mad. Worried bout human traffickers bc they heard stories od them.

20. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dumbest misunderstanding of a friend was that I would be there for them all the time and that I don't get bored or mad just listening to them rant about their self-deprecation. Bruh they expected me to just keep answering back when they aren't weren't even reading my chats because they're so held back by the thought of being someone "special". I told you once what I thought of your self hatred do I have to repeat it over and over again everyday only for you to deny and term to yourself even worse things.