Dungeon Building Story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by scribbledoutname, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Tabeleta

Tabeleta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, The MC from Dungeon Defense is a Demon Lord, so it would be strange if he doesn't kill anyone right :D

And considering his childhood, it's incredible that he doesn't go around killing everyone just because he didn't like their faces, every one that he killed kinda came looking for it.

It's sad that most KR and JP dungeon building novels translated at some point forgets about dungeon building or just have 1 arc about it. Lazy Dungeon Master is the only one that keeps the dungeon building.

Upheaval likes this.
  2. cellimen45

cellimen45 God of Books (self proclaimed) Convert The Bullies

Reading List:
    Link
    tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
    Can't post the link apparently as I don't have 20 posts

MAY CONTAIN EXTREMLY MILD SPOILERS

Well it doesn't fit the points/currency part but rather trains his team and gathers resources to build it. He may have some ability to to something of the sort but it's been awhile since I read it so it could be wrong. He's a rather nice person, ignoring the part where he gets passed off and wipes out a army. Also he could not start off weaker because he starts as a slime though him being weak is short lived. Oh also the main focus isn't him building a dungeon but he does indeed build one as a tourist trap for thexample town he built that's full of momsters

Also first post yaaaaah

3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Shut up and take my like

anhrefn likes this.
  4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just a quote and not a like.

5. Shalvation

Shalvation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, because people in the medieval period didn't slaughter innocent people for political reasons (and is still being done to this very day). MC should just do nothing while the humans build an army to kill all the Demon Lords, amiright?
    Having a character development that drives in the rather 'sociopathic' choices he makes is dumb, right? Should just be like the thousands of other MCs who have absolutely no back story to explain their current personality!
    And shucks, novels where the characters talk about something that's not completely related to the main plot shouldn't exist, riiiight?

No, but seriously, I apologize if my comment sounds cynical, but your only complaint is the dark theme itself. That you dislike the pragmatic decisions made by the MC purely because they don't fit your own sense of moral. That is ALL you have to say. You don't have to throw in side-complaints to justify your reason. If you simply say you dislike the story cause it just doesn't sit well with your way of thinking, then no one will complain. Everyone has a different sense of moral, and everyone understands that the people around them aren't the same, so they can accept it. So throwing complaints about things that aren't really that much of a problem and actually fit the setting of the story? That's what you call "trying to start pointless banter".

Upheaval likes this.
  6. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    StaticHD likes this.
  7. loeghaz

loeghaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup. I Was Reincarnated as A Magic Academy is a good one.
    It's about someone that was reincarnated as a magic academy (duh). He built dungeon for student to train or sumthing like that.
    But beside that, there's enemy and stuff too.

Navazishmh likes this.
  8. darkLoki

darkLoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want more My read list is open for you

scribbledoutname likes this.
  9. darkLoki

darkLoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link