Spoiler Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lothbrok, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Need to know about these Spoilers that are killing me:

1- People who have read in LNMTL, can you tell me if Hong Tian has already appeared? Even if she hasn't shown up yet, where is she? In a different world beyond the tenth, perhaps? And because it is so mysterious when several other unmatchable characters are mentioned, but is it mentioned so occasionally?

2 - Has The villain Sky appeared? If So, what's he like? I'm very curious to know Hahaha.

3 - I learned that the universe of Ed was reset in the current. They Say it's been millions of years, and then LQ detongives something that causes the universe to reset. Was it a reset with all the characters in the story excluded or the LQ only destroyed some worlds and reborn?

4 - If It was only a rebirth after millions of years passed, was mentioned what happened to some characters? For example, one of the maids. And if it has been reset, LQ has been reborn with all memories and has any indication that the other characters still exist or were born? If So, will they recover the memories eventually?

If Anyone can answer some of these questions, I thank kkkk

2. Belgy23

Belgy23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone with an update from the last 2500-3500 odd chapters.

If anyone's read these raw and can provide spoilers....I'd like to keep reading, but most post here are negative feelings towards this arc.

3. umair

umair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a complete novel reset in that range that;s why tempers flair and few have the "Dao Heart" to endure the disaster at least on the onset. Usually people return after many months to see where it went, after all its hard for us, completionists to ignore dropped novels.

But because the reset is really really thorough, like nothing remains (by now) from the previous era, they quickly get bored again. The increased padding doesn't help either. Like out of nowhere a bunch of unknown legendary people will start fighting that world's disaster/evil and that will continue for 20 or so chapters and when they are done n dying that our protagonist will arrive. Wipe the evil and be on his way with the pedestrian banter taking another 20 or so chapters...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    Belgy23 likes this.
  4. umair

umair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C3543

1. No and no information on her yet
    2. He is like a usual supreme being but as the encounter only lasted less than five chapters can't really understand what the MTL described.
    3. Some worlds were destroyed and built anew. Some were changed almost completely but still a bit recognizable to LQ. Some only had few sub-regions destroyed.
    4. Its not millions, its billions... A new era so to speak. He is meeting with old friends now. Few exist and mostly have buried themselves to maintain their lifespan. The princess has also been mentioned with his son.