Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. kurosereon

kurosereon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hallo~
    I just want to leave a comment bc this webtoon is the first webtoon I buyed online legaly
    THE STORY IS SO NICE
    At first I looked it up bc I have a kink with a beautiful man with handsome woman pair.

Poll is so handsome and Luxor is so cute in webtoon but I really like the story itself when they starting to concuering the entire continent.

I want to wait until all the book III done translating but it just getting really intresting in this book.

I just have some opinion when I read all of the book again (I read the book when I'm done with the newest chp in kakaopage, maybe in the middle of book 2)
    - It's kinda sad when people said that they leave the webtoon bc in the story, Lucius has 3 wives
    I'm not into Polygamy system, but hey, Lucius done that for the sake of the country
    In my opinion, when Lucius just have one wives, (moreover just from north region) all of the countries that they had been subjugates will take that as an excuse for a coup de etat or maybe they will rebelling bc Emperor just have one wives from one place.
    It's different when Lucius become an Emperor bc his father and he didn't subjugated another country, he can just have one wive bc it just about their Land but now, he has an entire Continent to take care about
    Taking one wive would make him a really bad Emperor bc as an Emperor, he must take care all of region in his continent

And some ppl also said that why Lucius has a child with Rebecca if he just want to has wives for a formality purpose
    In my opinion, in this case, Lucius maybe didn't touch another woman when he realize his feelings for Poll, but with te accident false Pregnany, he is really shocked. (He fell from his horse)
    Maybe, just maybe, he never touch his wive so he just wondering, how it can be, and realize that his wives need to take care too, not just by giving them his time, but also his mandatory job as a husband
    And it just maybe again, just my opinion, when Poll said that she will give her Love Luck to Ainno, at that point, it just resemble that Lucius will hold himself from Poll a lil bit, for his wives
    It's cruel but yeah, Poll always suffered with her life, and Lucius Feelings for her it maybe just one of her greatest Luck (or maybe not www)
    And when Ainno want more of her Love Luck, it maybe resemble to her another Love story with Frau, that bastard Doctor.
    Ainno has a really good luck tho, with all Poll suggestion foe Cekel, it just make Ainno want Cekel so much.

And for Lucius part, he's not a kind person, he is a calculating person, why he take a naive kid like Stra and sick woman like Rebecca, I just thought that he didn't want to marry with a woman with power, he need a docile woman as a wive, Tory really make his position in a bad situation, so taking another wives, he must selected from the side that not make him worry.

And why he decide to has a child with Rebecca, she's the smartest among the wives, and she is the best friend from his Poll, and maybe he really has a good conversation with Rebecca, bc Lucius really need a conversation partner more that just a wive. So at that point make Lucius just want a child from her, not loving her as a woman or human. Lucius not surprised when he knew that Rebecca pregnant, bc he knew that he want a child with Rebecca, not like the case with Stra, bc maybe, just maybe, he knew that he didn't want a child yet, so he didn't touch Stra.

And even I'm not accepting the Fact that Lucius has another child beside from Polly, but when I read the story about Rebecca, this child just need to be as an another Prove that woman can also having a power too, not only man.

It just sad when Rebecca always hoping her child must be a boy, when she herself said that why woman cannot have any freedom.

- and yeah, I also agree that webtoon and novel really completing each other, they telling the story with a diffrent ways but they still have a same plot. Lucius maybe not so kind person in novel, but seeing he really love his Poll on the webtoon just really make me laugh. And the story on novel just make me always wonder bc the story it's so related with all of the woman-man life in every culture.
    Yeah, Polygamy just a normal thing in that time, birth rate is so important and the after effect from pregnancy make woman healty on the bad side. So have a more child, even from many wives, as long the husband could afford it, it's just a normal thing at the time. And also for a nobelity group, most of them cannot have the woman their loved as a wive, so mistress just another option.
    So the way Lucius didn't want to make Poll as his mistress just make me like him for the reason he adore Poll as a woman and also as a knight.
    Having Poll as a mistress just make every asumption that Poll has their position bc she seduced the Emperor like a reality, Lucius didn't want make Poll in that kind of situation, beside he did aware Poll didn't love him back yet.

- and from Poll case, I just really sad that she not even have a lil romace scene with Donau :") I loved them together, Donau will treat Poll as the luckiest woman ever. When Poll tell about her criteria for a husband, that just really pass for Donau except the Age Differency.
    And why Poll want to marry Frau, bc maybe she just sad that even her another best friend (I just see that Poll and Emperor like a friend at this point bc they reallt like to talking with each other like a long time friend) refused to talked about his concern. Poll also sad when she knee that Rebecca died, she is also Poll friend, so also knew how sad Emperor. Lucius just really depresed at the time bc every thing just went chaotic and Poll also one of his concern, so of course he didn't want to talk with Poll and refused her in a rude way. Poll just want to be happy :")
    So even after she ended her relationship with Frau, she still cannot easly move on to another new relationship, it just make her didn't believe at herself more than man at general.
    I had experience with that kind of phase, so it's just sad to see poll said that she is not woth for Lucius.

- And for my another opinoin, Poll also love Lucius, at their first meeting, when he give Poll, the "Winter" name. Yeah, maybe it just sign for a loyality, but Poll herself always say that she do not have any right to fall in love with Lucius, so she just blocked hee feelings even the feelings is not blooming yet. And her feelings for Frau just another sense of pity like she see herself in Frau, he cannot become a sucessor bc he is not the first son. And he has so many bad rumors, like Poll in her workplace.

In the end what I feel with this story, it just so real, reality just as cruel as stepmother, so the author telling his/her story with Poll and Lucius just make want me to do my best at work and I think it's the best part when you make a story. To inspire other.

Sorry for my broken English, I read this story on Kakaopage Indonesia, and read the spoiler here and the novel from the internet.
    Poll is the first story that make me download an actuall app and also buy all the chapter from it.

2. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow fan!

I always have a hunch that Lucius somehow chose Rebecca to get pregnant first. It's the biggest reason why he blames himself for her death. I believe he had s*x with all 3 of them but let's face it. He's slept with a lot of women before so he knows how to not get a woman pregnant. Was he faking it with Tory and Stra while doing effort with Rebecca?

He chose Rebecca because they resemble each other (beautiful, greedy, ambitous), plus she's weak and he likes the South since it's peaceful and supports him. It was a good move yet stupid too. He said he doesn't want mother/child to die but he still chose Rebecca who's weak. Of course, there's a chance she will die and she did. His suffering afterwards I bet is karma.

I think Tory is the smartest and would have been the perfect empress but Lucius can't choose her. Stra isn't naive. She is the first one to discover Lucius' feelings towards Paul after all. I think Tory and Stra really planned to betray Lucius BUT what they didn't expect is they would somehow come to like and respect each of the other concubines and Paul.
    I read that Tory was ordered by the elders to poison Stra's wine so she'll become the empress but she refused and dropped the elders instead. At that point, I believe Tory viewed Stra as a friend and doesn't want to kill her and refused to be used by the elders. I think they also got inspired by Paul.

I'm just glad that they let go of the emperor. Who would want a husband who loves another and views you only as a babymaker? Seriously, they deserve someone better, including Paul.

What I hate about Lucius is if he loves Paul and wants her happiness, then he should have let her go back to Citrine and tried to move on. Out of sight, out of mind. Keeping her by his side and making her a concubine's knight is just bad. There was a part in the novel where he thought, "A man is lucky when his concubines and wife get along." while looking at Paul getting along with his concubines. That means he added Paul there and viewed her as the main wife even though they aren't married. That's just so sick man! He paid big time for this though since Paul refused him because of Rebecca's letter. (Serves him right.)

I understand now why author give Donau and Frau. He gave one good and one bad and see the reactions. Author can't give all good boys. Sadly, the good one (Donau) has little screen time in terms of romance, ugh. Lucius is in between bad and good.

The love between Paul&Lucius will be explained in book 4. They love one another as a knight to a master and vice-versa. Lucius' love evolved and turned to love for a woman. Paul's love never changes since she knows her place. She knows above all that if she falls in love with him, she'll only end up brokenhearted so she trims the budding weeds of love to stop it from progressing. (This is when Lucius flirts with her but Paul brushes it off.) Lucius should make an effort if he wants Paul but there's so much problem with the continent, elders, and Paul's infertility. It's so hard but in the end, all are overcome. I commend Paul for not giving up her knighthood and also for Lucius for reciprocating back. Seriously, he's one step towards the goal and would he really give up now? hahaha. I think Paul also likes Frau because he's kind to women (It's fake though.)

Yes, this book has a touch of reality that's why I like it. It's refreshing. I just hate the constant ugly comments of the men. sheesh. You're English is fine. Don't worry. The thought is what counts :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    Astezt, Neyva, leyeh2 girl and 3 others like this.
  3. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's not that kind of 'happy' with his wives. Knowing his character, he is just been doing his duty as a good husband to them :); At this moment, he still doing his obligation towards his concubines, elders etc...You need to wait his reaction after he knows about Frau, all the obligation thingies is been throw out of window.:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

- Yeah, i think after her date with Frau, Rebecca despise it until her blood pressure boiled, Cekel also feeling there's something wrong and start investigating Frau but i think its been on and off since Ainno keep pestering her :/ Even Stra and Tory also didnt like the idea of Frau being with Paul. Plus all her subordinates was uproar due to this. I feel the warmth eventhough she did not have someone to love (atm); she still get the loves from people surrounding her :)

- Yeah Danou and Howe is the one who's reveal to Lucius about Frau having a child. Ainno? Meh, he just not into it until Lucius being so angry at his ignorance since he didn't investigate properly:blobconfused:

Hi there!!! OMG there's somebody else having the same thought like me and start buying an e-book even though we did not any of the words xD

Lol same here..me no good in english ROFL. Btw, Selamat Datang ke forum ini :) (im malaysian and sometimes i went to Kakaopage to read the manhwa in Indonesian language xD)

- Same here, he was a manwh**re; it is weird that both of them not pregnant while being younger + healthier than Rebecca. Poor Rebecca fell into his scheme. Now i know why most of Korean fans despise him being together with Paulina at the end of the novel. If like all the lucks in this world belong to him.

- In the novel, its say that Paul remembering that they do 'it' more than (or) three times. Plus, Paul's inner thighs is been smeared by Lucius-you-know-what ...and the author end the scene with "something is burned inside Paul's body" - indicating Paul's pregnancy later on.

- For Lucius and Rebecca is like a both the same side of the coin which not compatible being with each others for too long. Plus, their offspring resemble them too much! In epilogue, Lumine being a bit mean girls and will never apologizes even she is wrong..lol I think she's really fit to become an empress.
    - In the novel stated that Lucius will never confess to Paul if Rebecca was alive; and i think due to their own personalities that soo clash with each other and i afraid Rebecca will do something to Paul if she is healthy + still alive. :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

- At first, i really didnt like the both of them but after a while, i feel they're the most interesting side characters that i can't help but feel sorry/pity for them. Stra, at first a bit crybaby but somehow become so strong after being with Paul. I mean, how many of wives of Emperor asking for divorces first? and for Stra, her love for Lucius is seems like a crush (since he's handsome) and plus, she having a hunch of Lucius 's feeling a long time before Paul been hit by a deer (Book III when Lucius shout Paul's full name only when she been hit). Plus, she can't really jealous of Paul because of her kindness.:blobmelt:
    - As for Tory, i like her because she is like Paul in terms of intelligent and after being inspired by Paul, she wants to out from the cage of Elders and i'm glad her marriage become null and Lucius give her a job as Inner Palace Official and give her title as Baron (yeah, 2nd woman to get her own title :))

For the manhwa chapter 79

OMG!! Can't wait for the concubines arc!! I hate it when they keep teasing for it :blob_pout::blob_pout: and why Lucius look soo girly in this chapter?! :blobfearful:

4. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -He sure looks like happy to me.:blobunsure: Oh, well. I haven't read his jealousy arcs yet. I'm looking forward to the obligation thingies being thrown out the window. :aww:

-Thank you. Ah, I feel the love. :aww: I'm so excited to see all their reactions :blobowoevil:

-100% agreed with the manwh**re comment. :blobdevil: Wow! What a hardworking emperor. He really released all his frustrations that night eh. LOL. :blobparty: I have a question though... is their first time detailed like Lucia detailed or the same as the second one where the author just left it out to our imagination?:blob_grin: Will we see Paul brooding while touching her belly in Citrine? :aww:

- Yes, Rebecca and Lucius ain't compatible at all. Neither one would ever bow down/ be humble to one another. They have big egos since they're royalty.
    -Are you telling me since Lumine is like L+R, then Jared is the same as our humble and kind Paul? (More in a badass body though) Kyaah! I'm liking Jared more. :blobmelt: Too bad he only gets small screen time. :blobwoah:
    -I doubt it! He even tried to confess in the throne room and Rebecca was still alive at that time. He just needs a rival for Paul's love and he'll come running to confess to her. I don't think Rebecca can hurt Paul physically since I know Lucius and everyone else will protect Paul but emotionally she can. She can tell Paul about Lucius' love for her and knowing Paul, she will give way and retreat.

-Both of them are awesome! I also like Tory more since she resembles Paul a lot. Even Paul likes her best. I'm quite excited to see them in action + the deer scene too + Lucius shouting Poliana :aww:
    -I actually dread the concubines' arc but I can't do anything about it. sigh. I like the part where he was drinking+whining to Ainno, Lucius looks cute and handsome. LOL.

In the first part of the chapter, Lucius was thinking about Paul drinking with the other knights(ch78). He's worried of her hangover. Is she okay? (LOL. Our loverboy is worried)

Btw Paul's infertility is finally revealed in this chapter. It's the part where Ainno and Lucius is walking down the hall after the talk+dinner with Vintier. Ainno reveals it to Lucius saying that Paul is infertile. She had menstrual problems due to her early years in the military. Lucius replies saying he knows it already. Paul is not the type of person who's shirking that.

He also describes the woman he loves. She trains everyday to the point her hands has calluses. She loves to ride her horse. She punches when she scolds. She learned how to hunt and send him gifts. He never even once saw her hair long. He loves Sir Paul.

Then at end panel he looks at the moon and thought, "The moon is so pretty. I wonder if Sir Paul is out there too."

While Paul is also thinking, "I heard Your Majesty had dinner with Lord Ventier today. Come to think of it, it's been quite a while since I've had it with His Majesty. I envy you, Lord Ventier."

-Kyaah! They're thinking of each other.
    -Anyways, I just read bits of it since I already know some parts from the novel.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a moment, did I misunderstood something? I thought Rebecca was Paul's BFF, like they had the best relationship, Poliana with other 2 concubines was so-so. So now I'm reading from spoilers that Rebecca was kinda mean, egoistical (cos she was royalty?) and even may hurt Paul. I don't get it. So how was the relationship between Paul and the other 3 concubines really? :blobwoah:

ARaine likes this.
  6. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they're BFFs. Paul is closer to Rebecca though since they always spend a lot of time with each other. They talk mostly of taboo things (like women rights) and eat together. Paul likes Tory the best since they're the same, very smart. Paul thinks Stra should toughen up since she's a crybaby. LOL. Paul always receives gifts from them/ other women like maids. She, in turn, doesn't know what to give back (blame the war). Since Paul knows a lot about men especially their true colors, women often ask her about their prospective husbands. The irony is she's a well-known matchmaker in the marriage market but she can't find a good match for herself. Poor Paul. :blobsob:

Some of Rebecca's thoughts/ ramblings:
    "I placed myself in this situation because I was greedy. I would hate to lose my position." - Rebecca is originally a princess of Nanikun. When Lucius conquered them, her parents were demoted to Duchy and her as a "my lady". She hated being demoted and since she's a woman, she can only aspire the dowager queen position so she tried to be a concubine and give birth to a son. (Guess where did that led her? Death) She's ambitious, greedy and has a mind for politics too. I'm even hunching a bit that maybe she offered Lucius to be pregnant first for a way out.

"Someone like me, who's in the highest spire of this country, is jealous of this ugly knightess?" (They're still not BFFs at this time) - She's jealous of Paul because even if Paul was a woman, she still got Marquis's title and get to own lands. She even forced Paul to listen about women stuff (Led to Paul crying) even if both of them know that Paul can't do anything about it but I understand why she did it.

"He's aiming at you, Marquis. He's not handsome, poor, and a semi-noble. How dare he aims for you! He has nothing! He's nothing!" - Rebecca warning Paul to stay away from Frau. Their thoughts vary. Rebecca has HUGE standards while Paul knows she's barren+ugly(Things men avoid). She only wants a man who will understand and cherish her as a woman.

- Can you imagine an ambitious and greedy person like Rebecca losing to Paul or she got a daughter and Paul got a son+Lucius love? Worse is they're even BFFs. It's a total disaster I tell you! I only see Paul giving way while Rebecca fighting back.

- As for Tory and Stra, they already know the score between them and Lucius so they're able to give way. They also like Paul and was inspired by her to be free and out of the cage. You know that they're being used by men and they want out. Paul led the way.

- As for Paul, she's becoming more emotional around them and trying to be more sympathetic. I think the feminity that she tried so hard to suppress is coming out little by little because of interacting with them/ around women.

7. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first time I read Emperor and Female Knight at Kakaopage Indonesia, I was very impressed with Pollyana and her life's journey was very heavy and full of struggle. at first I saw the webseries version being impressed full of comedy and when I read the novel, oh my gosh this work was really extraordinary. This webseries not only tells about the struggle, but also the issues of women which are often a problem in the present and even in the past era. okay, speaking of Pollyana and Luxor or Lucius, I feel doubtful, on the other hand I feel Lucius is a decent man for Polly, because of the position held by Lucius's position at the top. if Polly became his wife then Polly was directly in the highest position and would slap the people who used to underestimate her. besides that which makes me feel sad and funny, in book 1 of the novel at Lucius's initial meeting with Polly, Lucius mocked Polly having an unattractive face or could be said to be ugly to the standard of Acreia who is famous for charming face, Lucius seemed to swallow his own talk with his crazy love with Polly afterwards. And I quite enjoyed how tortured Lucius was when he tried to express his feelings and restrained himself from being jealous when Polly was close to other men.

rock.doll and ARaine like this.
  8. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes, he's a decent man as a husband for Paul but his position is a no, no for her. If she marries Lucius, all her hard work will go to waste. Her knightess, marquis title, lands, and the Winter name will be forfeited. It's like giving up her whole being. To be honest, she doesn't even need to marry him. Lucius or his future empress can adopt Jared to legitimize him. But Lucius really wants her as empress so he broke the law for her. :blobsmilehappy: Yes, he ate his words. It's also because of his initial mocking that she never viewed him as a man and felt safe around him(wolf in sheep's clothing.) Karma babeh! LOL. :blob_grin:

Neyva, MiserableSOUL and rock.doll like this.
  9. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Lucius will be perfect for Polly when she retire from knighthood. A knight only work as knight until 40yo and after that, maybe Polly will be retire and comeback in her land in sitrin. Her role as and empress will be her final to get happy ending (for my point of view) she get her position because Lucius believe in her skill, Lucius is first man who welcome Polly with his own hands were the other knight mock her and call her bit*h because she just a woman. Without Lucius, Polly is nobody and her life will be average. She will be retire early or just get kill when Acrea Army capture her. I dont mean Polly cant life without Lucius, but I think if she dont end with him, Polly's life will became hard after this.

because after her arrival in the capital city of Acreia, Polly was in a difficult situation when many people hated and looked down on her because she was a woman. Lucius used all his influence so that Polly continued to get the rights because she had contributed greatly in conquering the continent. I can't imagine if Lucius is no longer interested in Polly, maybe Polly's career will only end in the capital of Acreia. Okay, that still doesn't mean Lucis is the best, I'm still thinking about other options if Polly decides not to get married forever. at least her current position as Marquess is enough to keep her in a strong position, though as a reader I hope that Polly finds a man who loves her sincerely and accepts her weaknesses and strengths. I hope maybe in the end, when Polly becomes an empress, one day she will meet her father once threw her away a long ago, and her father will cry and regret, at least to apologize for wasting Pollyana

10. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -40 years old is stated more for normal knights. If you come from a family of knights, you can continue as long as you want, even down to your descendants and Paul wants this. She wants to pass the Winter name. She doesn't want to lose it by marrying the firstborn male heir. I don't even think Lucius and the council can wait until she retires since they need to legalize Jared. :blob_grin:
    -In book 2 she is well-known and respected by almost everyone. She owns a port, lands, and mine. She's very rich so her life won't be hard at all but it would be sad though.

MiserableSOUL and rock.doll like this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does polly consider masculinity to be strength? I kinda get it cause of the time period but its sad she disliked stra cause she was emotional. Being emotional dosent make you weaker or soft.

And I'll be honest. I like it that the daughter is set to become empress instead of the son whod rather be a knight. At least its more in line with the stories themes

Like can you imagine after a whole novel about a womens place in society and how they were equal and after all the fights and hardships the next emperor was a man anyway? I mean nothing wrong with it but it would kinda be a spit in the face.

And Idk its kinda nice that the women who aspired to rise above her station yet couldnt and died as a concubine, her daughter would become one of the most powerful people in the land. Like rebecca's own parents apologized for there daughter giving birth to a girl I mean good to know you dont really care your kid died. Well jokes on them. The girl they're ashamed of is gonna be emperor

It reminds me of Anne boelyn. Her husband wanted a son as a heir. She gave birth to daughter which led to him losing interest in her and having her excuted. But surprise. It was his daughter elizabeth who went on to become the ruler

12. SakuraCitra

Reading List:
    Link
    They underestimate her just because Polly wasn't married yet, and people thought she was barren. Ironically she only 'did it' once with Lucius, she got pregnant right away. It was a hard slap to everyone who underestimated Polly before. I just cant wait until book 4 get translate I want to know how desperate Lucius to find Polly, maybe after in the end of Book 3, Polly decide to get far away from Lucius because she disappoint to herself

MiserableSOUL and rock.doll like this.
  13. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -I didn't say she disliked Stra for being emotional. I think Paul just wants her to stop crying and move on. You can't blame her for thinking like this since she grew up all her life in the military. She thinks more like a soldier. Every time she shows any kind of weakness like crying, sadness, whining, etc, men will always tie it to her feminity. They'll say, "You're weak because you're a woman. blah, blah, blah." All her life she suppressed her feminity because of those men. Of course, she doesn't hate being a woman, she just doesn't like it being used as an excuse against her because she knows she can do what men can do too. That's why her being around the 3 queens and other females were essential. She experiences and learns about women's plights and in turn, she shares the men's side to the women. Example: Rebecca being extreme feminist. Only women gets harassed by men. Women should fight for their rights. Paul corrects her. Men are harassed too. Women should fight together with the men to solve this.

- Anyways, after she talked with Rebecca, Paul felt bad she thought that about Stra. In the end, she endeavored to listen to women plights (even if she can't do anything about it) and try to be sympathetic to them. I guess it's also part of the reason why she refused to be married to Lucius causing him to change the laws.

- That's why I like this book. It's not the common ones where women have to fight each other for one d*ck. They help each other instead to go out of the cage. :blobsmile:

- Don't worry. Lucius knows where she is. She didn't hide from him. She only hid her pregnancy and took a long leave of absence in the disguise that she's tired. Lucius worried and longing for her followed her to Citrine. :blobwink:

14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clarifying this! Yeah, I get it. It's like having a jealous BFF, kinda. She's not bad, just jealous sometimes but still in the end is on your side. Relationships between women are a mystery, heh. Men's BFF relations are way easier, I think (I mean, look at Lucius & Aino).

ARaine likes this.
  15. Caiyu86

Caiyu86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee::giggle::cry:- Don't worry. Lucius knows where she is. She didn't hide from him. She only hid her pregnancy and took a long leave of absence in the disguise that she's tired. Lucius worried and longing for her followed her to Citrine. :blobwink:[/QUOTE]

Can spoil about how Poliana apply her leave? I curious how or why Lucius approve her leave..... Since he is planing to propose to her why he let her go for almost 1 year... from previous spoiler, Poliana didn’t show up until Jared was born....

ARaine and rock.doll like this.
  16. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She's not bad but I still think she's dangerous if ever Lucius tries to further his relationship with Paul in the future.
    Lucius said his relationship with Ainno is a love & hate relationship. Hahaha.

-Sorry. I've only read book 1&2. You got to ask @chibihana for that. She read book 1-4. She's also the one who gave info about that. MY GUESS is maybe he approved of it seeing how hagard she is (He doesn't know the baby is causing it). You know she was hurt in the national event + Frau breakup + they did the deed. Maybe she filed for indefinite leave of absence and Lucius think she'll be back after a month or two. In the meantime he'll come up with his seduction + proposal tactics. Anyways, I'm just guessing.

rock.doll likes this.
  17. Caiyu86

Reading List:
    Link
    :):LOL::D Thank you! I can’t wait to read the scene when Lucius found out that her aren't come back soon.

18. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @np. Idk if you've read it but @chibihana did put spoiler scene here where Lucius arrives in Citrine, feeling relief after seeing Paul is fine, then was shocked and elated upon seeing Jared, proposes to Paul and Paul rejects him. You should check it out. I think it's in Hangul though.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Caiyu86

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya. I had read that! so nice . I think someone had posted translated in English using google. But I’m still looking forward for the scene in proper English.... I so addicted to this novel. So eager for more and more....

ARaine likes this.
  20. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what good old @ARaine and @chibihana are trying to say is Rebecca does care about Paul, but unlike Stra and Tory whom are willing to give up their positions for Paul, Rebecca would fight to keep her position. Its been stated before if Rebecca wasn't physically weak, she would be a force to be reckon with especially since there aren't a lot of options available for women during this period so she would make use what is available to her. Which would have been really sad because Paul and her have a great friendship.

The sad news for Rebecca is that Lucius would fight like hell for Paul so either way it would have been hella tragic if she lived.

In that hypothetical scernio, I would have blamed Lucius. None of that bullshit would happened if he only confessed his feelings for Paul sooner.

Also, the reason Lucius and Anno have a great friendship is because they have nothing to lose. If one rises up the other will too. If Lucius and Anno were part of different political factions than it would have been a complicated relationship.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    leyeh2 girl, ARaine and rock.doll like this.