Which Chapter Emperor's domination after 2+ years

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gvitor, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Gvitor

Gvitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've been trying to go back to this novel after almost 3 years. I don't remember much but i think I stopped at the part they finished healing some tree and they were preparing to depart(?) memories kinda blurry but i am certain it was after the arc of the dead shores and MC buying a coffin(?) at a auction.
    Hope someone can shed a light and help me remember, approximately (it has 3000+ chapters after all), where I stopped

2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't really need to know anything. Just start reading wherever you want to. It's that kind of a novel.

3. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. All Chinese novel always repeat the plot..... Can you believe that this novel plot been repeat more than 10 time and now the MC cultivate back to zero for another repeatedly plot.. slapping face to enemy....
    Also, the chapter that MC buy Coffin is chapter 445

4. hwya

hwya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading it & now read abt 1100 chap:. From ur desc,i I think I haven't read them so may be it'll be later.But some part similar had already happened though(Buying coffin at a auction).Hope it can help!

5. Acasualpawn_____

Acasualpawn_____ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are nearing first cultivation reset.

hwya likes this.
  6. Gvitor

Gvitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, first cultivation reset? Oh I guess I remember him going to another world. Omg is this going to repeat for the next 2000 chapters? Dunno if I'm ready for that........

7. Acasualpawn_____

Acasualpawn_____ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, i dropped around 1200 but from what i have heard there are multiple cultivation resets.

8. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend you to just skim or skip through the face slapping chapters and only read the quiet chapters, especially those where he chats with other old monsters, and the finale of each arc.

9. Lord Sith Lego

Lord Sith Lego Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every arc is a repetition now with making powerful girl his maids, face slapping everybody and stupid lost grounds bs. Only reason I haven't dropped it is because this really the only story where the MC actually feels like an old monster. Other stories with old monster MC ends up acting like horny a teen and are generally very low intelligence even if the author claims they are smart.

10. AtnShadid

AtnShadid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He revives a tree stump chapter 388, buys a coffin chapter 445, and uses the stump to revive a tree chapter 603.
    He does help a tree chapter 1221, where he goes on a massacre with a formation to extend the life of the tree.
    There is a coffin bought not through an auction chapter but from a person chapter 1294, which contains that 'Fairy'.
    There is another coffin bought but that was later in the 3 immortal worlds, and no tree action happens there. Chapter 2959~

All numbers are a +/- a few.

hwya and Gvitor like this.
  11. Gvitor

Gvitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help guys, I found where I was.