Spoiler Emperor's Favor Not Needed (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 343051, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning: ML abuses MC and the story has alot of sad moments please don't read if you get triggered easily
    Screenshot_2022-01-27-20-21-10-1-1-1-1.png
    Name: Emperor's Favor Not Needed
    君宠难为
    Translated manhua: click
    Manhua raws: click (warning: the site has erotic and annoying ads)
    Novel raws: click
    Genres: Shounen Ai, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Psychological, Yaoi

Summary:
    Due to a misunderstanding emperor(ML) hates MC and abuses him. MC sacrifices himself and his family for country's sake. But emperor couldn't see anything and thinks that he is doing all of this things for a high ranked name

-I will patiently wait for your spoilers:blobmelt:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    When Du Yuzhang walked into the imperial study, the emperor of the day, Li Guangning, was sitting behind the dragon case, with a thick stack of zhengqi in front of him.

"I, Du Yuzhang, bow to Your Majesty."

It was cold outside, but the imperial study was as warm as spring. Large fragrant magnolia flowers were offered in one corner of the book case, and the sweet and greasy fragrance filled the whole room.

In such a pleasant and comfortable room, Du Yuzhang seemed to be in an ice cave. But he had to speak.

"Your Majesty, I am ......"

"Who gave you permission to speak?"

Li Guangning's sudden rebuke was like a loud thunderbolt exploding above Du Yuzhang's head. His body trembled, raised his eyes to look, Li Guangning handsome brow between the eyes, revealing a touch of violent obliquity. His lips were slightly pursed, and a vermilion approved imperial pen was hanging between his fingers.

"Such disobedience, it seems, want me to tattoo another peony on your body?"

The voice was not loud, and the tone was just normal. But this sentence into the ears, but called Du Yuzhang a cold war, sweat all over the body are blown up.

Everyone knows that the emperor is good at painting, especially the peony painting is very enchanting. But who knows, his life's most successful works, but painted on his Du Yuzhang? And who knows, in the eyes of outsiders enjoy the Emperor's favor, the power of the dynasty Du, but only under the body of His Majesty, a casual plaything?

His back a pair of peony containing spring, a stroke, a stitch ...... are left by Li Guangning's own hands! The whole three days, he was this person locked in the dragon couch, crying dumb throat can not change a trace of mercy. For those three days, he was tossing and turning in lust and pain, almost thinking he would not be able to leave that man's chambers alive ......

Before entering that bedchamber, he still had the pride and arrogance of the white-clothed minister Du Yuzhang. The daytime is still the powerful left chancellor of the court, but at night, he becomes the lowly molester on the king's couch!

If the meeting with the barbarians was not right around the corner, and it was his life's ambition to bring peace to the border, why would he be willing to come to see this chilling emperor on his own initiative?

"Your Majesty, I request an order ......"

The first thing I did was to see Li Guangning copying the candlestick in front of him and splashing his head! Du Yuzhang hurriedly raised his arm to block his face. But the hot candle tears directly on his hand, instantly is a string of prairie bubbles.

"Ah!"

His hand blisters bulge bigger and bigger, burning pain. Li Guangning has risen, hands propped up on the book case, like a shadow over him.

"I told you to shut up! What, you do not understand? Since you can't understand, I'll teach you well, what is called the golden mouth!"

He said, he force a sweep, a high stack of folders swept to the ground. The plate containing vermilion was also knocked over, and the blood-red vermilion dripped down the book case. Du Yuzhang only saw his iron pincer-like hand rushing his face over, subconsciously a dodge, but really let him pounce on an empty. But Du Yuzhang heart is not a half fluke, but a bone chilling.

He knew that Li Guangning's nature, see their own actually dare to hide, is absolutely refused to let him go!

As a matter of fact, a ruthless and bone-chilling shout came into the ears.

"How dare you hide? You are completely tired of living, aren't you?"

Before the words fell, Du Yuzhang's head full of black hair was yanked and pulled towards the direction of the book case. Li Guangning's strength was so strong that it seemed like even his scalp was going to be lifted, and Du Yuzhang whimpered in pain. But Li Guangning did not have any mercy, he fell with force, Du Yuzhang was turned upside down in front of his eyes, directly pressed to the book case.

His face was facing the overturned vermilion dish, a shocking red in front of his eyes. The ears hissed, only to feel cold through the body. His official robe had been torn in half from behind by Li Guangning.

4. Deleted member 349329

Deleted member 349329 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    "These love marks all over the body are really an eye-opener."

Li Guangning's voice was tinged with malice, "I don't know how lowly it is, to go to the court with such marks! You are really shameless, Du Qing. I've had an eye-opening experience."

Du Yuzhang clenched his teeth and turned pale.

He naturally did not want to go to the court with such marks, but yesterday he was recruited by Li Guangning into his bed late at night and tossed until sunrise. He was unable to return to his home for the night, and where to change and clean?

The actual left minister, the backbone of the court, is really in charge of the world's political affairs. He could not be absent. He gritted his teeth and endured the tearing pain underneath him to support until the morning court was over today. When he left the court, he was starry-eyed, almost unable to endure.

But then he walked into his office and got the news - the barbarians had sent a peace team to negotiate, and this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity was right around the corner!

How many people die every year in the border wars? How many more people will die in the future if the war continues? In order to save these people, Du Yuzhang how have to get the initiative of the peace talks in hand.

His mind, Li Guangning also knows.

The position of the special envoy for the peace talks, he was not decided, is not sure who.

Du Yuzhang understands what he means. Li Guangning, this is to let him send himself to the dragon couch. Because Li Guangning knows in his heart, Du Yuzhang for this matter, anything is willing to do.

The initiative to send to the door, not dead but also to shed layers of skin. Although it is determined, the matter came to a head, Du Yuzhang still can not stop shaking. He could feel Li Guangning's palm gently stroking his back, like a poisonous snake, is coiling up along the spine. Like, to bite off his throat.

But what touched his throat was a soft tongue. Li Guangning licked from his throat all the way to his lips and tongue, and finally a whisper came out in his ear.

"For the sake of power and glory, Du Qing, you can wash yourself clean and send it to me. I am really curious, what else are you refusing to do?"

"Your Majesty ......"

"But it's no wonder. To be able to use your own father's life in exchange for your own glory and wealth - Du Qing, I will not be surprised to see you commit any kind of lowly act."

"Your Majesty!"

Du Yuzhang's eyes went black and a fishy sweetness rushed up his throat. He swallowed the taste of blood and gritted his teeth, saying

"It is for the sake of Your Majesty's smooth succession to the throne that I took down all the people who plotted treason. I'm all about my loyalty to Your Majesty ......"

"A piece of heart for me?" Li Guangning sneered and squeezed Du Yuzhang's chin with force. Du Yuzhang could not close his mouth, much less speak. He could feel the man sticking two fingers into his mouth and stirring his tongue. The fingertip calluses clearly cut through the mouth, bringing out ambiguous watery sounds.

"Since Du Qing has such a heart for me, I naturally must not let you down. Come, let me see, how my loving secretary is 'a piece of loyalty' to me."

Li Guang'an's voice trailed long, but with a few sneers. A cold finger, along Du Yu Zhang's shoulder blade all the way down, wandered to the waist nest. The action was gentle, as if with pity. But Du Yuzhang clearly, Li Guangan to him, the root can not have any pity.

His pity, only to that bright as the bright moon Hanlin talent Bai Jiao Ran, that is the son of heaven on the tip of the heart of the person. The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're doing.

"The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public. I was thinking that I should tell those people to look at the powerful Du Qing, tossing and turning under my body."

"Your Majesty!"

Du Yuzhang's face immediately turned white, and his hands grabbed Li Guangning's arm, his fingertips cold. Li Guangning's face immediately turned gloomy .

"What, accepting the sovereign and humiliating you? Taking the initiative to beg to see me in the middle of the night, you are not here to please the monarch, what are you here for? Hmm?"

"I came to ask for a favor from Your Majesty ...... ah!"

Tearing pain suddenly came. Du Yuzhang screamed miserably and bounced up like a live fish. Like being chiseled open alive, the internal organs were churned into a ball!

"Grace? This is the grace I give you! What do you think you are Du Yuzhang, to this day, you still have what face, to ask me for grace?

5. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    The back room of the imperial study is a small bedroom.

Du Yuzhang knew that if he was really lying on the couch, Li Guangning would not let him go when he returned. Instead of being humiliated by that person again, he would rather wait until Li Guangning returns.

Who would like him to be strong in his heart, but his body has long been unbearable. After an hour, he had a burst of weakness in his legs, and finally could not hold on.

"How long will it take ......"

Du Yuzhang propped his hand on the edge of the table and hung his head. His ears were buzzing, and gold stars were flashing in front of his eyes, so if he waited a few more moments, he was afraid he really wouldn't be able to hold on.

"Du Qing is waiting for me? He can't even wait to go to the bedchamber, he's waiting in the imperial study."

Until these words came close to his ear, Du Yuzhang was shocked and turned his head to look. Li Guangning has already come behind him, a sweep of his arms, he embraced him into his arms.

Four eyes facing each other, breathing interlocked. Du Yuzhang burned hard, his eyes hazy with moisture, that blank and weak look, is hit in the eyes of Li Guangning, called his heartbeat instantly missed a few beats.

"It really is a demon ......"

It is clear that the morning just want him, at the moment the lower abdomen is a hard fire again. Li Guangning eyes deep, arm force, Du Yu Zhang more hit on his chest. Li Guangning lowered his head to lick his ear, Du Yuzhang a shiver, but also soft waist.

"I am asking you something. Du Qing, as an official of the court, but you are naked and hiding in my imperial study, what are you trying to do?"

Obviously, he was still wearing profane clothes, but he was described by Li Guangning as having a naked body. This is just his usual way to humiliate Du Yuzhang - if it were usual, he would have admired Du Yuzhang's strong shame while torturing him more severely.

But this time, Du Yuzhang has been burned not to identify things, even the usual grooming can not be maintained. Hearing these words, he only felt a sourness in his heart and actually wet his eyes.

"Your Majesty, I did not ......"

Du Yu Zhang could argue, trying to break free from the emperor's embrace. But he also can not, a hand softly pushing Li Guangning, not like pushing refusal, but like a petty.

This gesture is pleasing to the emperor.

Li Guangning put that "rule-making" thing behind him, instead of using his bony hand to pinch Du Yuzhang's chin and slowly pick it up. Du Yuzhang was forced to raise his eyes and met Li Guangning's playful gaze.

"How come you are so well behaved today? If you had been so sensible earlier, you wouldn't have had to suffer all these hardships."

Li Guangning's eyes followed the curve of Du Yuzhang's neck all the way down to the fragrant scenery covered by the profane clothes. His fingers lightly tugged, the lacing on Du Yuzhang's profane clothes was ripped open.

Du Yuzhang felt a pair of large hands around his waist - but for some reason, the man's palms have always been warm and strong, but now they seem cold, so he shivered.

"Why is it so hot? Are you really sick?"

Li Guangning found Du Yuzhang's body rolling hot. His eyebrows wrinkled up, look down, the man's eyes are lost, can not stop panting lightly, look very difficult.

If he let go, this person will fall down. Li Guangning arms a sweep, will be held tightly in the arms of people. Thinking that this person has never relied on himself in all these years, Li Guangning heart an indescribable throbbing. He whispered in Du Yuzhang's ear and said.

"Du Qing has always been stubborn and refused to rely on others. To your majesty, you also refuse to submit - Du Qing, do you have to get to this point to know who is your master and who you should listen to?"

"His Majesty ......"

"If it's hard to feel bad, lean on me tighter."

Li Guangning flexed his long legs and sat on the couch, encircling Du Yuzhang in his arms. Seeing that Du Yuzhang's lips were burnt dry and cracked, he picked up a cup of tea from the table and tasted it at his mouth.

The tea was cold in the mouth. Li Guangning frowned and roared at the door, saying

"Wang Li, this is how you serve as an officer? Du Qing is here, you do not even know how to serve hot tea and snacks?

6. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Chief Steward Wang was so scared that he knelt down, his heart was full of aggression. Not that he did not know to prepare tea? It was Du Yuzhang said no, he dared not come in. But he did not dare to argue, just kowtowed outside the door and said.

"Old slave negligence, this will go to do!"

After saying that, he asked quietly.

"Your Majesty, Consort Xu is still waiting outside the imperial study. He said he forgot to report something to His Majesty, this ......"

"Let's talk about it later!"

Li Guangning impatiently interrupted him, two eyes did not leave Du Yuzhang for a moment.

"First bring in the hot tea, and then summon the eunuch doctor to see you!"

He said, he put his forehead against Du Yuzhang's forehead, and felt the person in his arms burning hot.

"Usually a demon look, now sick, but make such a pitiful. If you hadn't insisted, you would have used hundreds of lives of your family in exchange, I would never have let you be a prime minister. Why do you have to be like this today?"

Du Yuzhang was shivering. The blouse was just untied, and half of his body was naked outside.

The room was actually as warm as spring, but he still felt cold. Burning dazed, he only knew to follow that warm body in front of him, the whole person wrapped around Li Guangning, shrinking into the emperor's arms.

Li Guangning color a move, lowered his head to gaze at Du Yuzhang's face. He untied the dragon robe, wrapped the whole Du Yuzhang in his arms, comforting like a kiss on his ear.

"Don't be afraid. It's okay, good boy ......"

At this moment, the hot new tea was also brought over. Li Guangning took it, first tasted the temperature, and personally blew for a moment, before feeding it to Du Yuzhang. At this moment Du Yuzhang also awake some, but the eyes are still a little confused. He opened his eyes, shaking and staring half a sound, before recognizing the person in front of him is Li Guangning.

"Your Majesty ...... you are back ......"

"I am back. Yu Zhang, I just thought about it, I think you are not quite suitable to be an official in the outer court. Mo Ru, you can stay in the palace."

Du Yuzhang's eyes widened all of a sudden. His face was white and his lips were trembling, but Li Guangning did not see it, his voice was bland and even gentle.

"What do you want? It is only glory and wealth. You stay , I can reward you."

Li Guangning said, came closer to Du Yuzhang, a pair of deep eagle eyes gazing at him.

Du Yuzhang heart beating wildly, cold sweat all over one after another. He knew that if he refused at this moment, Li Guangning would use terrible means to punish him - but how could he not refuse?

In order to pacify the border, he has sacrificed almost everything! His family, his father, his dignity, his innocence ...... and at this moment, it was the closest moment for him to succeed ......

"Your Majesty ......" he gasped, his voice faint. Li Guangning came closer, his tongue teasing Du Yuzhang's earlobe.

"If you are such a demon, you should stay in the harem and on my dragon couch. You have to be a prime minister and pacify the border. Forget about these, I will give you endless glory and wealth, even the 100 people in your Du family in the heavenly prison, I can pardon them. How?"

"I don't want this."

Li Guangning stopped moving. He gave a light laugh.

"Indeed, you are a demon, with a big appetite. Tell me, what do you want?"

"I want the position of special envoy to lead the overall situation during the peace talks with the barbarians."

The smile on Li Guangning's lips froze. He slowly straightened up and stared at Du Yuzhang's face from a high position.

"Du Yuzhang, have you made up your mind to confront me to the end?"

"I don't dare."

"You don't dare? What do you dare not!"

That cup of hot new tea, directly splashed Du Yuzhang face! Du Yuzhang ah, before he could dry his face full of tea, he was tipped over to the ground. And the teacup shattered in front of his eyes, splattering the shards, cutting a long line under his eyes, stinging hotly.

7. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    The deep wound tore apart the illusion of warmth. Du Yuzhang felt the warm liquid flowing down, wiped it smoothly, and then slowly sat up on his knees.

"Your Majesty. When I embraced Your Majesty to the throne, Your Majesty promised to give me an official position under one person and above ten thousand people, so that I could carry out the policy of subduing the barbarians at the border and keeping our Great Yan border peaceful. His Majesty said that as long as I could do it, His Majesty would let me do it with all my might and would never obstruct me!"

"That's because I thought you were going to raise force and send a million troops to trample down the border barbarians!"

Li Guangning roared.

"Who knows, you are bent on having peace talks with the barbarians - don't you know that the barbarians have been invading our borders for decades and have already created a deep blood feud! Reconciliation with them is unpopular! Now someone has already submitted a petition to accuse you of being a traitor and a shameless person, asking me to put you and your father, who plotted treason, in the same place, to be executed together this autumn!"

Du Yuzhang was quiet all of a sudden. He looked at Li Guangning, his eyes slowly reddened.

"My father has been set ...... to ask for beheading this autumn?"

"Your Du family three years ago to support the seventh prince, to plot to seize my crown prince position - even if you later defected back to my side, but the Du family's treason is ironclad, can it still be reversed? It has been delayed for three years, treason is a capital offense! You Du Yuzhang can be a high official, it is because you have the merit of the dragon; but if you conspire against the Du family can also escape the death penalty, where is my dragon authority? Will not everyone dare to try to conspire! Big deal, just send a son to confess to me!"

"I ...... understand."

Du Yuzhang hung his head in gloom and bit his lips fiercely. His heart twinged and his chest tightened up again. The blood gas rushed up in his throat and was forcibly swallowed back.

"Du Yu Zhang. I said three years ago that if you were willing to disappear from the court and hide in my harem, I would be willing to grant an amnesty to the world and resettle your family along with it. At that time, your Du family will no longer be a prominent official family, but an ordinary scholar and gentry, and no one at the court will keep an eye on you. You stay by my side, while they can all live."

Li Guangning's voice was low, like a long sigh. He touched one hand on Du Yuzhang's cheek.

"The king has no drama. What I have said is still valid today."

"......"

"Are you willing?"

Du Yuzhang closed his eyes. He could feel Li Guangning's palm brushing over his face, calling him to want to shed tears.

But he did not shed tears. He bit his lips and shook his head gently.

"If you give in, Yu Zhang can certainly save his family. But the people at the border have been suffering from war for decades ...... who is going to save them? The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public. Your Majesty, with the people of the border customs a million people war, in exchange for the Du family up and down a hundred people safe - I, not willing!"

8. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    "Is your method the only one that can serve the country? Can't my Great Yan's millions of troops protect our country and fight against the western barbarians? I am the emperor of Great Yan! I don't want to save the people from the fire? Since I took office three years ago, I have been working hard to reorganize the military, for what purpose?"

Li Guangning was furious.

"Even if we must make peace, must you Du Yuzhang personally on the battlefield? You know those western barbarians, they are all murderous barbarians! Eating human flesh and sucking human marrow, Du Yuzhang, I'm afraid you have a life to go but no life to return!"

Li Guangning roared in anger, his chest was heaving. Du Yuzhang, however, had a calm face and only shook his head quietly. Li Guangning never approved of this policy, but Du Yuzhang on this, but also never only the same reply.

"Your Majesty, I must go. Even if I lose my life for this, I - do not regret it."

"You! Well, since you are so stubborn, wait until you see the heads of your family fall to the ground!"

Li Guangning was furious. He pushed Du Yuzhang out of the way and kicked the door open, the cold wind outside the house rushed in, blowing Du Yuzhang a jolt.

Just that push, Du Yuzhang head knocked on the corner of the table, with a touch, palm a bright red. He raised his eyes, only to see the emperor's furious back - with a startling slamming sound, Li Guangning went out.

There was silence in the imperial study. Apart from Du Yuzhang's own panting and buzzing in his ears, there was no other movement.

Li Guangning ...... gone?

This time, he actually let himself go just like that?

Du Yuzhang at this moment is already wretched - not to mention tossed hard, a burst of hot tide and again came up, the body is so soft that almost can not be; single only the several external injuries, is also hot and painful. But after all, he escaped the most fearful torture, this injury, he did not care.

The company's main business is to provide a new set of official clothes, which is prepared for him by the chief administrator Wang.

The book case has been tidied up, the zhengzhang neatly stacked together, next to a dish of newly replaced vermilion. The first thing you need to do is to get a new one.

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public.

He was shocked - even he, the left minister, the head of all the officials in the court, only learned today that the barbarians had agreed to negotiate. But who was it that got the news early and even handed up the secret decree?

The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public. This is a very important part of the story.

He read quickly to the back and found the last line reads.

"Therefore, I recommend a person to take up the post of the imperial ambassador of the Hopetalk. This person is ......"

But before he could read this person's name, Du Yuzhang heard the door slam behind him. He snapped the zheng chapter closed, holding the book case straight up.

The one who came in the door was Li Guangning. He is still sullen, a pair of eyes coldly stared at Du Yuzhang. And behind him is the male consort of the Empress Dowager's reward - Xu Yanqiu.

Concubine Xu Yuan smiled charmingly and wrapped himself around Li Guangning like he had no bones. When he saw Du Yuzhang, a smug smile appeared on his rouge-smeared mouth.

9. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Along with the two of them, there is also the chief steward Wang. He found that Du Yuzhang was actually still here and was frightened -

Xu Fei, because she was rewarded by the Empress Dowager, was so arrogant that she always wanted to find an opportunity to step on Lord Du. But usually His Majesty protects Lord Du and does not let them meet.

But today, these two have met! If the scene is ugly later, he, as the chief steward here, will not have to follow the bad luck?

Chief Steward Wang hurriedly knelt down and said.

"Long live, it's late at night. I will arrange for a sedan chair to take Lord Du back."

"No need!" Li Guangning's tone was cold and hard, "He still wants to beg for my grace, how can he be willing to leave until he achieves his goal! Just let him stay!"

After saying that, he waved his hand and drove Chief Steward Wang away. Only three people were left in the room, and Li Guangning sat down with a cold face behind the book case with a thud.

Xu Yanqiu got up, went around behind Li Guangning, put one hand on his neck and kneaded it.

"Your Majesty's body is important, don't get angry and spoil your health. We, the people of Great Yan, are counting on Your Majesty."

Li Guangning didn't say anything, and reached out to lift the medallion in front of him. But Xu Yanqiu was already at the head of the pack and lifted the chapter for him.

"Your Majesty, slave servant will study the ink for you."

"Thank you, Consort Xu."

"Your Majesty has done everything for our Great Yan, and I can't tell you how happy I am that the servant girl can share His Majesty's worries."

After saying that, Consort Xu twisted her body to grind the ink again. But he came with an ulterior motive, researching ink is false, the competition for favor is real. Grinding and grinding, the whole person is leaning on Li Guangning.

"Consort Xu is not tired?"

"Slave servant is not tired."

"Concubine Xu is not tired, but I am tired."

Li Guangning's wrist turned, the medallion in his hand snapped and flew far away, hitting Du Yuzhang right on the body. He leaned back, chin chin nodded in the direction of the medallion.

"Du Qing, I am tired of looking at it."

"......"

Du Yuzhang originally shrank to the side - he was burning up again. He only hoped that Li Guangning would not think of himself and let him get a moment of respite. Now that he had been named by Li Guangning, he had to force himself to be refined.

"Your Majesty, I am here."

"Aren't you my left minister? Why don't you share my worries?"

Du Yuzhang knew that this was a sincere difficulty. He had no choice, so he knelt down on both knees and held up the medallion.

"Your Majesty is tired, so I will recite it for Your Majesty."

"...... What is your status, the secret decree given to me, you say read it?"

Du Yuzhang raised his eyes, but saw Li Guangning's gaze sunken, the line of his jaw tightened, looking distinctly stern. Du Yuzhang lowered his head.

"I have overstepped my bounds. I am aware of my sin. I beg Your Majesty to punish me."

"Since you know your sin, you should reflect on it. Kneel down and reflect on it."

He didn't even look at Du Yuzhang, and with one light sentence, he punished him for kneeling all night. Du Yuzhang braced his feverish body and knelt straight on the ground.

After all, it was a cold day. Although the room is heated with a charcoal stove, the ground still carries a chill. Kneeling for a long time, the cold air invaded the knees, even the bones are sore and painful. The ground is hard, not long, Du Yuzhang is already shaky.

Du Yuzhang raised his head, full of begging looked at Li Guangning. He really can't hold on anymore. But in front of Concubine Xu, he was the prime minister, how could he fall down like this.

Li Guangning is full of warmth and softness, that Xu Fei, half of his body has been nestled into his arms. Li Guangning clearly noticed Du Yuzhang's gaze. His eagle eyes coldly swept Du Yuzhang, seeing his face was white, but not at all moved. He looked as if to say - you Du Yuzhang is not very powerful, it? I see how long you can last!

10. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu Fei's small movements are getting more and more. His body swayed a little, pretending not to be stable, and threw himself into Li Guangning's embrace.

"It is the slave servant who has overstepped his bounds, Your Majesty forgives."

Li Guangning came to have frowned, his face showing displeasure. But he suddenly seemed to have thought of something and glanced in the direction of Du Yu Zhang. When he opened his mouth again, his tone was a rare gentleness.

"Isn't it true that you are a little tired after a long time? But touched me a little, what is the crime of the love consort?"

After saying that, Li Guangning closed Xu Yanqiu's hands in his palm and fondled them carefully. He asked in a soft voice.

"Is Princess Ai cold? Your hands are a little cold."

This is a favor that has never been given before, which makes Xu Yanqiu's heart and liver tremble with joy. He was busy bowing his head and making a shy face, saying.

"The slave girl has been suffering from cold these days. I think my body is a little weak, so my hands are a little cold. But let your Majesty worry about it."

"Concubine should not be so negligent. The nine cold winters, can not be cold. Must be well-trained, otherwise it is easy to fall sick."

Li Guangning said here, another meal. He glanced at Du Yuzhang who was kneeling on the ground.

Du Yuzhang was still struggling to support himself so that he did not fall to the ground. But the ground cold air has long seeped into his body, both his legs are numb, the soles of his feet are even cold. But his forehead is a burst of sweat, a hot flush alternating with a shiver. He knew in his heart, this is the disease gradually into. This is a raging disease, I'm afraid not so easy to endure the past.

Li Guangning looked at him and gave a cold hum.

"Du Yu Zhang."

"......"

"...... Du Yuzhang!"

"Huh?"

Du Yuzhang was in a trance of consciousness and only reacted when the emperor called a second time. When he looked at Li Guangning, the man's face again had a deep expression of displeasure. His heart trembled and he bowed his head and admitted his fault first.

"I know the sin."

"And what is your crime?"

"I shouldn't have left just now."

"I am here with Concubine Xu, but you left?"

Li Guangning's voice suddenly rose, with a cutting anger. Du Yuzhang immediately felt the danger approaching, but he did not understand at all - Li Guangning flirting with Consort Xu, he became superfluous. This time to go, but what is a mortal sin?

But right now is never the time to reason. Du Yuzhang was busy bending down and kowtowing again.

"I was wrong, I know my sin. I shouldn't have left when I was reflecting on my own faults, please restrain your anger."

But Li Guangning did not rest his anger.

Du Yuzhang tone of voice does not carry a ripple, not to mention the presence of concubine Xu thing. It was as if he did not care at all about his ambiguous love affair with Concubine Xu!

He wanted to kick this ungrateful person outside and tell him to kneel in the cold wind to sober up. But right now there are still big things yet, he suppressed his fire and asked.

"Since you have been reflecting for so long, what have you come up with?"

"I should not have overstepped my bounds."

"What else?"

"I should abide by my duties and do my duty as a minister. I should not act presumptuously, and I should not forget my status and forget in front of His Majesty."

"You also know that you have forgotten your identity!" Li Guangning sneered, "Not to be a clang minister? Iron bones, single-minded for the country and the people? In that case, take back this sick and pathetic look of yours!"

Du Yuzhang was stunned. Obviously, his body was on fire, but his heart was like drinking ice water on a cold day, chilling from head to tail.

"What? Still want to play dumb for me?" Li Guangning's forehead rippled with veins, "You pretend like it! For the sake of a peace envoy, really do everything! It's just a little fever, so you pretend to be sick and invite favor? I told you to kneel, you wobbled for who to see! Du Yuzhang, is it true that your devotion to me is all a deal?"

"Your Majesty, I did not!"

"No?"

Li Guangning brushed aside Consort Xu and paced in front of Du Yuzhang step by step. Du Yuzhang looked up, the man's face was hideous, two fingers like iron hooks stuck his chin, forcefully lifting his face up.

"Then what are you for, inviting favor under me? You say something!"

11. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    "For what purpose is my minister ...... under your Majesty ...... inviting favor?"

Du Yuzhang seemed to be struck by lightning and could only mumble and repeat Li Guangning's question.

"Otherwise, when I proposed to visit you, why did you agree to me so quickly? I proposed that if you want to enter the court as an official, your family must be beaten into the heavenly prison, you agreed ...... I just do not want to call you into the court, only to propose that you even body to me! I really did not expect, you actually did not hesitate to take off your clothes - you say, were you born cheap?"

Du Yuzhang's brain exploded. But Li Guangning was still talking.

"I originally thought that you were at least a son of a family who had read sage books and served as my retainer! You would never agree to such conditions - Du Yuzhang, I can't believe it! You are so lowly that you would give up your body to anyone who wants it! I really misjudged you in the previous years!"

These words were like sharp teeth, piercing Du Yuzhang's heart and sending poison to his limbs and bones. Even if the needle stabs the axe, but not as much as his heart now hurts! Du Yuzhang can no longer kneel, he panted sharply, his voice was trembling.

"I ...... minister did not just follow anyone ...... minister only gave your majesty ...... minister root will not be willing to with the next person... . have skin to skin ah!"

"Yes! Where can the next person afford to pay Du Qing's asking price! You are such a demon body, of course you should sell it for a price and only sell it to the person who gives you the most benefits! Right or wrong?"

Li Guangning burst out laughing.

"Back when I was the crown prince, why didn't I see you offering yourself? You are really a whore, using your flesh for business and only selling it to the highest bidder! In the end, you are willing to give me, but only because of this imperial robe! Now that I am in the emperor's position, you have offered yourself to me; I am afraid that if the seventh royal brother had replaced me and become emperor, you would have wagged your tail to him as well! You lowly thing!"

"Your Majesty, I will never ......"

"Shut your mouth!"

Li Guangning, however, burst into a rage. He pinched down viciously with two fingers, pinching Du Yuzhang's two cheeks to deformation. Du Yuzhang two eyes with tears, can only "the crunching and whimpering" struggle, but can not speak.

"Now, you think I really still believe you! If you really care about me ...... I will give you one last chance! Resign your official position and enter the harem!"

Du Yu Zhang opened his eyes greatly. Through the light of tears, the most familiar face of the man in front of him, but it seems so strange.

Li Guangning suddenly let go of his hand. Du Yuzhang fell back to the ground. Li Guangning force is too hard, the soft flesh on his cheeks in the teeth to tear the flesh, a strand of saliva mixed with blood dripped down the corner of the lips. His fair face, also left deep two bruises.

"Du Yuzhang, I just need a word from you - you come, or not!"

12. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Du Yuzhang swallowed the tears back into his stomach along with the fishy sweetness in his throat, and gave a miserable laugh.

"I, cannot resign from my post."

"Du Yuzhang!"

Li Guangning's face twisted and rose to a ruddy red.

"You have really thought about it?"

"I have already thought about it."

"Good! Good for you Du Yuzhang!"

Li Guangning suddenly let go of his hand, Du Yuzhang was caught off guard, lost his balance and fell to the ground. Li Guangning, in a thunderous rage, continued to roar, saying

"Du Yuzhang, what a big deal you are! You want to be the barbarian's imperial envoy for peace talks? I will give it to you! What a courtier's loyalty, what a scrupulousness, what a forgetfulness of one's identity! What is your status? What do you think you are? That is the status I have given you! I want you to be what status, you are what status!"

With a dragon's might, Li Guangning turned back and sat down - his anger had not yet subsided, and even the dragon chair was shaken to a babble.

He copied a vermilion pen and roared again, "Xu Yanqiu, sharpen the ink!"

Xu Yanqiu climbed up to sharpen the ink, but in his heart, he was cursing.

He just showed off for half a day before he could get into the emperor's arms. He thought he had hope of seducing His Majesty tonight. But who would have guessed that His Majesty suddenly got so angry! It's all because of that demon like Du Yuzhang! Otherwise, he would have climbed up the dragon bed and become the most favored concubine in the harem!

If Du Yuzhang loses his favor one day, he will never let him go! He must die in his own hands, in order to eliminate the resentment of watching him occupy the emperor's favor for so many years!

Xu Yanqiu hated to grind his teeth, but did not dare to show it. After sharpening the ink, he watched Li Guangning as he danced and drew up another decree.

Once he scanned the contents, his eyes suddenly widened!

--The case of Du's treason, which had been delayed for three years, could not be decided because of Du Yuzhang's great power. Everyone knew that it was His Majesty's favoritism, and no one dared to talk much. But in an instant, the storm has changed and His Majesty is going to have them all executed?

--The actual fact is that the actual person is really going to lose favor with Du Yu Zhang?

--If this demon is really out of favor, he, Xu Yanqiu, will not be able to take the throne!

Xu Yanqiu's mind calculation is not yet settled, there Li Guangning forcefully slammed the decree, right in front of Du Yu Zhang.

"Since you do not want to eat the penalty wine, to adhere to your 'subordinate' points! Then! I'll let you do your loyalty to me properly! When the time comes, don't come on your knees begging me for grace, begging me to give you any grace!"

He slammed the decree on the ground, but Li Guangning was not yet angry. He suddenly put up his pen, the dragon flies to write another decree, forcefully to the side of a push.

...... and talk about the imperial envoy? This is a letter of appointment?

Xu Yanqiu did not see the contents of the above, Li Guangning surprisingly long arms, will take him into the arms. Xu Yanqiu was overjoyed, busy calling out,? Sitting on Li Guangning's knees.

"Love consort, is it comfortable to kneel on the ground, or to sit on my lap?"

"Your Majesty ......"

Xu Yanqiu hip flesh in the emperor's knee has been rubbing, to the man between the legs before it stopped. Also twisted the waist, is intentionally seduced.

Du Yuzhang lowered his eyes, still can not stop Xu Yanqiu that ambiguous light panting straight to the ears. He can even hear the two clothes rubbing, rustling sound.

--The actual fact is that you can't be sure that you're going to be able to get a good deal on your own. If that's the case, he's really worse than a whore! Even if the patrons in the greenhouse, will not be the girl he humiliated some, and then asked him to watch himself and others ......

Du Yuzhang lips bitten to blood. Li Guangning that low voice, still to his ears zap.

"It seems that the love consort is well-informed and knows that I am comfortable sitting on my lap, and my dragon couch is even more comfortable."

That Xu Yanqiu already gasped with charming breath. Li Guangning's words were even more malicious, and kept stabbing into Du Yuzhang's heart.

"But there are people who don't know how to live and die and like to kneel on the ground! Concubine Ai, what do you think of such people, how should they be dealt with?"

13. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    "The world is your majesty's ...... how your majesty wants to dispose of it ...... naturally ......"

"Well said!"

Li Guangning, however, did not know which scripture was touched, laughed aloud and

"Those things that do not know how to live and die, since they like to kneel, just kneel to go! Let me see how long you can kneel!"

The words just fell, he will be on the case of the decree forcefully fell on Du Yu Zhang's face. Du Yuzhang could not dodge, his eyes were cut by the edge of the paper, immediately red eyes.

"Only now know how to cry? ...... get out of the way, don't block the way of me and concubine Xu!"

Li Guangning is cross-eyed, a foot rolled over, trying to drive him aside. But Du Yuzhang blurred in front of his eyes, the root did not have time to dodge, the knot ate a nest foot. He instantly white face, before the forced down the blood gas ran up the throat again. This moment, the previously suppressed pain came up all of a sudden, he was hot tide rolled, but his heart was cold. He is a gold star in front of his eyes, cold sweat through the blouse, even the blood in the throat to vomit, are about to be suppressed.

Li Guangning stopped in his tracks.

Seeing the person on the ground forehead full of cold sweat, face white than gold paper, eyes are lax. Li Guangning's heart jerked, but a little panic.

-- just a kick, how can Du Yuzhang have such a big reaction?

-- But usually, he hit even heavier than this time, that person also all bear, there is no consequence ah ......

He was a little hesitant and seemed to want to look down to see how Du Yuzhang was doing. Xu Fei nestled in his arms and whispered.

"Your Majesty, you'd better go and see Du Xiang. I'm just a concubine, but Du Xiang is a courtier who is valued by His Majesty, and has the merit of being a dragon, so he should be treated differently by His Majesty. The matter of peace talks with the barbarians still needs to be handled by him."

This paragraph, seemingly sensible and reasonable, but every word hit Li Guangning's sore spot!

What he hates most is that Du Yuzhang, because he saved his life back then, is not serving himself, but is thinking of peace talks with the barbarians! Now, this person is more and more disobedient, even on the couch to manipulate him to death, put on the official uniform, he is still cold and clear, as if turning his face away from people!

In that person's heart, he, Li Guangning, is only the monarch at the top of the head, but not his husband! Even the bedside manner is just a deal that has to be made for the sake of the official position! No matter how hard you try, this person is not moved at all, and even when making love, you can't see a bit of sincerity!

An evil fire, burning up to the heart.

14. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Guangning heart hatred tumbling, not only did not stop, but loudly reprimanded, said

"I don't know what to do, I told you to get out of the way, but didn't you hear? That kick was just a reminder, get out of the way!"

Du Yuzhang bit his lips, forcing himself to hold back the hot stream that kept coming up in his chest. He knew it was blood, but he knew better, if he let the blood really vomit out, it would be impossible to end the day.

"Get lost!"

Du Yuzhang did not get up. He could only drag his weak body and move half a step to the side.

Li Guangning was too slow to move and swept him aside with another kick, as if kicking away some filth.

Du Yuzhang raised his head and looked at Li Guangning's back - he was holding Consort Xu and took a big step out of the imperial study. The cold wind swept in from outside the door, leaving Du Yuzhang, in addition to the pain in his chest and a mouth full of blood, only this endless chill.

Outside the door once again sounded the soft words of Consort Xu, the sound of footsteps fading away. Li Guangning embraced the beauty and did not turn back.

Du Yuzhang like into the magic, stunned watching that person figure all the way far away.

Eventually could not be seen. He then lowered his head and smiled miserably.

He picked up the holy decree. The body is too weak, and the hands have no strength, holding the decree are trembling. But he still opened his eyes wide and tried his best to distinguish the handwriting on it.

The first one is a letter of appointment to the imperial court for peace talks. The two days and nights of the trial did not go in vain, Li Guangning, finally this day and night longing for the position to his hands.

The company's main goal is to provide a good service to its customers. But the pain in the chest suddenly vivid up, like a knife cut, pain he curled up his body, shivering slightly.

Du Yuzhang closed his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered faintly. But he did not cry - so many years, he has long learned, in the heart like a knife cut, also will not fall tears.

Then, he opened his eyes and went to fetch another holy decree.

This one was only a short line of words, dripping with bright red vermilion ink, attacking Du Yuzhang's eyes with open teeth and claws.

"Du family treason case, the crime is unforgivable, after the autumn asked to be executed! Qin ordered to supervise the beheading officer - Du Yuzhang"

Du Yuzhang's eyes went black. The blood in his heart, which he had suppressed, finally could not be suppressed and came out with a gush. A mouthful of blood followed by a mouthful of blood, he covered his mouth with both hands, his body hunched into a ball - the chest cavity hurt like hell, the tip of the knife group stirring, will not be so painful!

Blood flow too much, choking into the throat. Du Yuzhang suffocated red face, coughing up a mass of blood froth, but can not breathe in! He grabbed the clothes on his chest, and a thought suddenly came to his mind -

Is he going to die here all alone?

I don't know how long it took before Du Yuzhang was able to slow down a bit.

The pain in the chest is still dull, but the feeling like a knife cut, is finally eased some.

Du Yuzhang sat up. Spread the palm of his hand to see, mixed with black blood clots of bright red stained hands, and down the fingers of the arm, flowing into the cuffs.

The good thing is that it did not get on the holy decree.

It is not in vain that he vomited blood so uncomfortable, still remembered to use the sleeves of profane clothes to block the mouth - otherwise, this is not a human suffering, I'm afraid it will be in vain.

15. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    "Chief Steward Wang."

"Minion is here!"

Eunuch Wang Li was waiting not far away. Hearing the call, he hurriedly entered the imperial study.

When he entered, he drew a breath of cold air - of course he knew that every time His Majesty was furious, he would toss Lord Du to death. But even so, this time is too miserable!

Lord Du's beautiful face was tossed to the point where his face was pale and his eyes were blue. The body can see the place are more than a few trauma ...... not to mention the large blood stains in the cuffs, called people see are frightened!

"Lord Du! Are you all right? ...... I'll call the doctor for you!"

"No need."

Du Yuzhang shook his head.

"When His Majesty finds out, I'm afraid he will be flattened again."

"His Majesty, why is he angry this time ......?"

"Your Majesty, is he not always like this?"

Seeing the miserable smile on Du Yuzhang's face, Chief Superintendent Wang's heart was also a hard feeling. He couldn't stop shaking his head.

"His Majesty he ...... clearly favors Lord Du in his heart ...... ......"

Speaking here, Wang Li's voice went down. If we talk about this high official and generous reward, Du Yuzhang really deserves a "favorable" - but looking at this miserable scene in front of him, and no matter how he can say it?

Du Yuzhang did not speak for a while. That cold-hearted to the bones of the feeling again surged to the heart. He suppressed the pain in his heart and spoke only after a long time.

"Please ask Chief Steward Wang to prepare a sedan chair for me. I want to go back to the government office."

"This ...... Lord Du, you look like this, you'd better go to the Imperial Hospital!"

"I'm not going."

"Even if you don't go for medical treatment, you still have to go back to the minister's residence to rest for one night! How can you go directly to the government office? You've been up for two days and nights, and you've been injured. ...... How can your body stand it?"

"Thank you, Chief Steward Wang for your kindness, it's really not necessary."

The words here, he again felt his chest began to stuffy pain, the fishy smell did not abate with the vomiting of blood just now, but heavier.

The vomiting of blood has become worse five times and three times. What is wrong with him?

The night is late at this moment. The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the public. He changed into clean clothes and washed himself with water to clean the sticky body. After that, he sat in front of the book case, waiting for the fatal decree - His Majesty's decree, all have to go through the seal eunuchs stamped with the emperor's seal, and then prepared the case, and finally sent to the hands of the recipient, only then counted.

When the imperial decree comes down, the fate of his family, there is really no room for maneuver.

I don't know how long it took. A crow cawed outside the door, waking Du Yuzhang.

He looked up, only to find that candle tears flowed a table.

This night, again, has passed.

"Great Yan Chancellor, Du Yuzhang receives the decree!"

The imperial decree really came. Du Yuzhang even lips are numb, do not know how he walked to the door, flung himself down. The first decree, naturally, was the appointment of the "Imperial Envoy for Peace Talks" - a decree that Du Yuzhang had been waiting for three years, but he felt like a knife point cutting into his heart when he heard it.

Only he knows what he has paid ...... and what he will pay.

The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into. Then he bit the tip of his tongue and waited for another sharp knife to pierce his chest - the holy decree of the full family ......

"Lord Du, please get up!"

Du Yuzhang looked up blankly.

"No ...... more?"

"No more ah? Not already read out after?"

The eunuch is full of smiles, "There is only one holy decree, but there is still a bull from His Majesty. Only this oracle, but the old slave can not understand ......"

"What did His Majesty say?"

"His Majesty said - 'Du Qing, you do not think that I will forget. You remember well, this thing root not!'"

16. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Send away the eunuch, Du Yuzhang kneeling on the ground, it is impossible to get up. After a while, he held one side of the railing up, only to find that his body was beaten through with cold sweat, even his head is also sweaty. When the cold wind blew outside, his body went down like a noodle.

He knew that, sick like this, it is no longer possible.

Still need to go to the Taiyuan Hospital. If you're lucky, you can take some medicine to pressure it and still make it to the morning court.

--I only hope that the trip goes well. In the palace, don't meet people you don't want to meet ...... only good.

"Lord Du, where are we going now?"

"To the Imperial Hospital."

The carriage driver got the order and immediately rushed the car to the Imperial Hospital.

The company's official office was forced to be located in the palace by Li Guangning for the reason that it was "convenient to face the saint". The privilege of sitting in a sedan chair in the palace is also given at that time.

Not only that, Du Yu Zhang name, there is a magnificent residence. That was rewarded to him by Li Guangning after he ascended to the throne. This residence occupies the most prominent position in the capital on the street where the princes and nobles gather. The imperial decree was issued only half a day ago, and all the court officials knew that this was a new favorite minister who had emerged from nowhere.

But the number of days Du Yuzhang lived in this "Prime Minister's residence" in a month can be counted on one hand. Most of the time, he was Li Guangning with a variety of reasons to force to stay in the palace.

As a prime minister, he is a magnet for attention. The emperor is so unreasonably favored, causing everyone in the courtroom eyes. The situation of Du Yuzhang, therefore, is more dangerous.

Seems to be under one person, high above; but if one day fell, is the abyss of ten thousand feet.

Du Yuzhang know, this is also Li Guangning intentional.

Let him seem to be a high official and prominent, but in fact is a lonely man. Let all the officials in the court are looking at him sideways, so he does not have a bit of power, but even more so in high places - to live, can only cling to the emperor people. Otherwise, when he Du Yuzhang which day lost the holy favor, is his body in pieces, the day of death without a burial place!

The road to the Imperial Hospital is tortuous, going around half of the palace. Seeing that Du Yuzhang looked miserable, the palanquin driver took a shortcut. But unexpectedly, is with another palace palanquin in a tunnel met.

This tunnel is narrow and partial, how to avoid it is impossible to pass both sides together. One side must give way, back a few dozen steps, in order to pass in turn. But the person sitting in the sedan chair does not give the word, which bearer dare to do this claim? Therefore, both sides stopped.

"Dare I ask which one is opposite?" The palanquin driver asked, "This one is the first-ranking official of the court, Lord Du, the left minister."

"So it is Lord Du."

Du Yuzhang heard outside the palanquin, a malicious voice came from

"Lord Du, why are you still lingering in this palace? His Majesty doesn't even want to keep you, yet you are still staying in the palace, do you still want some face?"

Xu Yanqiu?

Wasn't he taken away by Li Guangning?

Du Yuzhang was astonished. In the past, when Li Guangning forced him to go to bed, he always tormented him for several hours, sometimes even all night long, so that he could not even lift a finger before he could stop. At that time, he always looked like he was fished out of the water, the tide of emotion and sweat were sweating through the blouse. The body is too weak to go to court in the morning, the legs are soft.

The actual fact is that the actual person is not a person, but a person who is not a person.

The first thing you need to do is to get up.

"Whether His Majesty keeps me or not, is a matter between His Majesty and me, don't bother Consort Xu."

"Heh, you and His Majesty, what else can there be? It's just that you're shameless and charming. Do you think I didn't hear you outside the imperial study? You are disgusting, Du Yuzhang - I really don't know whether you are a minister or a skinny pet!"

17. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Du Yuzhang furrowed his brow and

"Xu Yanqiu! As a concubine of the harem, how dare you speak so disrespectfully?" "How can you say such filthy words?"

"If you can do it, how can I not say it? Could it be that your mansion in Wang Gong Street was also begged by His Majesty with your ass?" Xu Yanqiu's voice became more and more harsh, "Oh, I misremembered. That mansion is not the one you sold your body for-"

"It was you who took the life of your own father who plotted treason in exchange for it."

"Xu Yanqiu!"

Du Yuzhang's brain buzzed and his breathing sharply increased.

Who expected that the opposite Xu Yanqiu still refused to stop. He proudly said.

"You cheap bastard, do you really think you can confuse His Majesty by wagging your tail and begging for pleasure? Do you really think that His Majesty favors you? His Majesty is only concerned about my weakness, so he uses you, a cheap slut, to relieve the fire! You, too, are just taking advantage of the situation and getting some of the royal grace for a while. Do you really think that you can outperform me?"

Speaking of this, that Xu Yanqiu is already impatient, walked to the front of Du Yu Zhang sedan chair. Hearing a clatter, the palanquin curtain was ripped open by him.

Xu Yanqiu a white robe and silver fur, hair in the back of the head tied neatly, even the hair band are silver satin, in the snow shining satin luster. If we talk about dress, it is like a fluttering gentleman. But his eyes and eyebrows are hostile, with this body fluttering gentleman's dress, really is not in the class.

When he saw Du Yuzhang, his face was instantly ugly.

Xu Yanqiu thought Du Yuzhang was treated so roughly by Li Guangning last night, and now he didn't know how haggard he should be.

Now it seems that the haggardness is true - the Du Yuzhang in the palanquin is pale and full of sickness. He was only wearing ordinary regular clothes, casually tying up his hair, without even a single decoration on his body.

But he did not expect, even if Du Yuqiu sickly look, but also have a moving place!

Xu Yanqiu face instantly darkened, gritted his teeth and said.

"No shame! How dare you look like this in the palace, waving through the city ......"

"If I know the shame, there is no place for you Xu Yanqiu?"

But Du Yu Zhang suddenly interrupted him. He sat up, his pale face, but his gaze was very sharp. On his lips was a cold smile.

"White clothes over the snow, looking good, a good gentleman like jade - back when I was enjoying the snow with His Majesty on the stranger, where were you Xu Yanqiu? This white clothes and white robes, but also when I wore the rest, but let you as a treasure to pick up - ridiculous you Xu Yanqiu, also considered to have read some books. But do not know there is a saying ......"

"...... Dong Shi Xie Xie Xie?"

Xu Yanqiu did not expect that Du Yuzhang, who had never been gentle and tolerant, would directly sneer back at him. It was as if he was slapped in the face, his face rose to red!

"You, you nonsense! A shameless goods like you, who would imitate you ......"

He took a step back and opened his mouth to argue, but was directly interrupted by Du Yuzhang.

"His Majesty refuses to favor you, that's because His Majesty can't see you. You came to seek trouble with me, His Majesty should not see you, still not see you. As for picking up the white fur that I wore when I was in and out with His Majesty back then, the preferred dressing ...... If you find it useful, you can try it."

"Du Yu Zhang! You! You are nonsense! Who said that his majesty won't favor me, last night ......"

"If you were really in his favor, you would have been serving him under his couch, around the front and back. You would still be wearing white fur before dawn, wandering around the palace, hoping to have a 'chance encounter' with His Majesty?"

18. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu Yanqiu was he said in his mind, face suffocated red, a pair of eyes almost out of hate fire. But Du Yuzhang shook his head and said coldly.

"Xu Yanqiu, you can call me shameless, and hate me for seducing His Majesty. To be honest, if you can really take this 'favor' away, I am grateful. But I also want to advise you - His Majesty's bed, not just anyone wearing a silver fur white robe, can climb up!

Xu Yanqiu's face was distorted, and he was already furious. But Du Yuzhang didn't have the heart to dwell with him. He reached out and pulled down the curtain of the sedan chair.

"Let's go around the road."

The palanquin driver got up the palanquin out of the canal road, changed to another road, still to the Imperial Hospital and.

Just now, Xu Yanqiu was dumbfounded, but Du Yuzhang was not happy at all.

What he said, in fact, is not wrong at all.

If it was a few years ago, where he Du Yuzhang, which people dare to call themselves a fluttering gentleman, gentle as jade. Usually do not have to wear official clothes, he was never a white clothes, everyone saw, but all want to praise a white clothes minister.

At that time, he was only a companion of Li Guangning, official position is only the fifth grade of the book Lang. Li Guangning was loving and caring to him.

Although, that is only because his back, and his majesty's heart that white moonlight, there are a few similar.

But now ...... his usefulness, only in the bed, serving the sovereign, right.

The actual fact is that you can find a lot of people who are not able to get a good deal on this. He came with a fever, just confronted with Xu Yanqiu through the palanquin curtain, and was blown by the cold wind for a long time. Now, his body shivered with cold, but a burst of burning heat welled up in his throat.

"Well ......"

Du Yuzhang covered his mouth. From between his fingers, blood slowly blotted out.

Lifting the curtain of the official sedan chair, the Imperial Hospital's Zheng Supervisor almost went soft on his legs. The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

When he took Du Yuzhang's pulse, he was even more shocked - the pulse was weak and slow, almost inaudible! And at this moment, he is still vomiting blood ...... and if this continues, I'm afraid that this young court dignitary will die on his death bed in the Imperial Hospital!

The good thing is that his medical skills are still exquisite. In the end, Du Yuzhang vomiting blood symptoms were finally stopped by him. But after losing so much blood, Du Yuzhang had fallen into a coma. His two eyes were tightly closed, and he had two black and blue masses under his eye sockets. The doctor Zheng placed him on the bed in the Imperial Hospital, but found that this man was so thin that there was not much meat on his body.

"It is said that this Lord Du is diligent in government affairs, exhausted, almost sleeps in the government office night after night, dealing with official business overnight." Zheng Tai doctor shook his head and sighed, "But the body was spoiled like this, even an iron man can't stand it!"

Du Yuzhang was in a coma and did not wake up until the afternoon. When he opened his eyes, he saw an old doctor sitting next to him, who was nearly half a hundred years old, glaring at him sternly.

"Lord Du, you're awake? Do you know that you vomited blood more than once and almost never woke up again?"

"...... It's hard for Tai Doctor Zheng."

"Old man is not hard work. His Majesty gave me this salary so that I can heal and save people." But Dowager Doctor Zheng's face became even more ugly, "But Lord Du, you are young and you are wasting your body like this?"

"I ......"

"Lord Du's diligence, I have heard of it. Although I admire it, I do not approve of it. Always working all night long, who can stand it? What's more ...... you young people are good at sex, it is also common, but Lord Du your body are plucked empty, do you know?"

19. Deleted member 343051

Reading List:
    Link
    When Du Yuzhang heard this, he bit his lips in shame, biting those thin lips to a miserable white. He naturally knows where to get the words that Dr. Zheng said - Li Guangning's lustful desires, where to care about the occasion time? The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to its customers. He came to the body is also a bit weak, a few years down, has long been overwhelmed.

See his color is miserable, as if there is something unspeakable. The old doctor suddenly remembered some rumors in the community.

It is said that His Majesty is ...... to this Lord Du

The old doctor Zheng let out a long sigh in his heart. He has lived more than half a lifetime and has seen many infatuated men and women. But the onlookers are clear, the authorities are confused - His Majesty, as the son of heaven on earth, how can he also be so impervious? If this Lord Du really passed away, is this what His Majesty wants?

If you have the chance, you must advise Your Majesty! Otherwise, this Lord Du again so alone to support, when there is really something ...... then regret, but also too late!

Thinking of this, Dr. Zheng collected his fire and asked in a soft voice.

"Lord Du, you vomit blood, how long has it appeared?"

"If we talk about vomiting blood in big mouths, yesterday was the first time. I've had it sporadically before, but it wasn't this serious."

"Why didn't you come to see it early?"

Du Yuzhang is ice-snow smart, seeing such solemnity from Dowager Doctor Zheng, he already guessed three points. He asked in a soft voice.

"It's too late to come now?"

"If I say it is indeed too late, do you know that you regret that you shouldn't treat your body so slowly?"

Faced with Dr. Zheng's questioning, Du Yuzhang pursed his lips. The face of Li Guangning suddenly popped up in his mind - but not the ...... one whose forehead was bruised last night, pushing him down viciously on the book case, but the young man who smiled warmly at him and extended his hand when they first met ten years ago.

Du Yuzhang was quiet for a moment, and a bitter smile appeared on his lips.

"So how long do I have?"

"If you take care of yourself properly, there may be a ray of hope. But if it is left unattended ...... only three months, I'm afraid that the medicine is reckless."

"Three months ......"

This number is like a heavy blow to Du Yuzhang's chest. This day was the third day of February. Three months later, it happened to be the third day of the fifth month. This is one of the most special days in Du Yuzhang's heart.

If you really die on the third day of May, but it may not be a good thing ......

When I report to His Majesty, then ......"

"Don't tell His Majesty." Du Yuzhang suddenly interrupted Dowager Doctor Zheng.

The surprise on Dr. Zheng's face quickly turned into an awakening.

"Could it be that Lord Du is afraid that His Majesty is injured for His Majesty? But His Majesty holds Lord Du in such high regard, how could His Majesty not see the telltale signs if you are so ill? When that time comes, won't His Majesty be even more upset when he learns of Lord Du's condition."

Du Yuzhang's eyes involuntarily moved to the floor. There were several white silk handkerchiefs, which covered his mouth when he vomited blood. The blood has already dried up, but it still looks alarming.

In the imperial study room, he had already vomited blood once. But when Li Guangning pushed him down roughly on the table, he didn't have any pity because he was covered in blood.

The so-called "traces", he had already seen. Only, he did not care.