Discussion Endlessly Reincarnated

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Nov 17, 2019.

?

Will you accept offer of immortality as ER or can't died immortality?

1. Yes ER best

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. no, classic is best

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. hell with you *bites*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. your are the one that responsible! *beat him up*

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. where is the exit? I fine living as mortal

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. died! heretic! taste my plasma sabers!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Another idea appear lest start...

Long time ago you are normal human with average life but suddenly died, you don't remember doing deal or meeting with something before opening your eye and see you are 6 year old with vargue childhoods memory and you treat your other memory like dream and villager treat you as genius because you start inverting tech, few year later village attacked by bandit you parent killed your sister kidnaped and you died not long after that as mining slave.

Then opened your eye again as 6 year old boy on industrial era like last memory of past life kinda blurry like seeing movie you feel nothing's but your first life very clear, using moderen knowledge you make various thing making your family rich, alas you suddenly dead because posion

Learning from mistake you start seeing patterns here, wondering if some tragedy waiting to happen until you hear horns and car crush you. Frorm this time you life start more shorter and stranger, life as animal, intelligent sword, magical book, familiar, spaceship ai, Mecha, robots, etc, etc and gone mad after life as tree for Century.

Also way you killed became more creative, sucked dry by vampire, ripped apart by werewolf's, eaten by your mate, alien egg, parasite, Chest buster, killed by demon king, dissolved, eaten by dragon, laid egg by insect, eaten alive by demon, Harpy x play toy, captured by demon cult, choked in water as fish, fall to black hole, body taken away by demon, killed by demon king, eaten by demon qween, dead by snu snu, eaten by demon king Minion, burned in stake, killed by your demon father, throne war, turn inside out, purified by holy light, linch crusade, eaten by your dragon gf, paladin hunt, witch Hunt, etc etc, killed again by demonking, killed in fight between hero and demon king, then something inside you snap...

This time you open your eyes same like always 6 year old as normal human in ophrans but your sense telling there some powerful soul that smell bit evil sealed inside your body and while your parents is gone since you 2 year old.

1. Except your first life other reincanation feel like nothing, even if you treated like trash you not feel desire of reverge or anger after you died, did you feel wrong and feel need do something or leave it alone?

2. You have tons of knowledge in magical, physical or hybrid way to manipulate soul, what you will do to that foreign defenseless dormant soul inside you? Will you consume it as power up or other things?

3. What you will do in this life with tons crap knowledge from singularity level sci-fi to gods level magic knowledge? Use it for good or bad ? Maybe for you only?

4. You are killed thousands time by multiple individual with same titles ' Demon Kings' and when you hear the word you feel angry, what will you do when met demon King in this world?

5. If you met the one that responsible to your ER(Endless Reincarnation), what will you do?

6. Nothing will stay with you after reincanation except for soul weapon and you know how to made more but you need soul as main material, stronger soul or more the soul will made stronger the weapon. will you break someome soul for powerful weapon ?

7. Are you still can make a family or friends after you Witness horrible death of friend or family in past life's?

8. After found way to replicate or stop loop will you do it or not? are you willing bear the price?

9. What will you do if you find out the one that cause this are you self? Or artifact that created by you?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    0000000 likes this.
  2. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Reincarnated Swordmaster all over again.

0000000 likes this.
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    lychee, Arash1 and 0000000 like this.
  4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was thinking about her when this poll pops up

Arash1 and girisuherman like this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Except your first life other reincanation feel like nothing, even if you treated like trash you not feel desire of reverge or anger after you died, did you feel wrong and feel need do something or leave it alone?
    Nah, I am a cool slacker, so I will probably just let it go. Until I have the power to fuck reality, then maybe I will NOT let it go.
    2. You have tons of knowledge in magical, physical or hybrid way to manipulate soul, what you will do to that defenseless dormant soul inside you? Will you consume it as power up or other things?
    Yes. Power ups are nice, having a second soul that might have a different opinion than yours not so nice. I don't like to share.
    3. What you will do in this life with tons crap knowledge from singularity level sci-fi to gods level magic knowledge? Use it for good or bad ? Maybe for you only?
    Me, myself and only I.
    4. You are killed thousands time by multiple individual with same titles ' Demon Kings' and when you hear the word you feel angry, what will you do when met demon King in this world?
    Vent.
    5. If you met the one that responsible to your ER(Endless Reincarnation), what will you do?
    Vent.
    6. Nothing will stay with you after reincanation except for soul weapon and you know how to made more but you need soul as main material, stronger soul or more the soul will made stronger the weapon. will you break someome soul for powerful weapon ?
    Yes. FANG YUAN'S THINKING NOT WRONG
    7. Are you still can make a family or friends after you Witness horrible death of friend or family in past life's?
    Maybe
    8. After found way to replicate or stop loop will you do it or not? are you willing bear the price?
    Maybe

9. What will you do if you find out the one that cause this are you self? Or artifact that created by you?
    Vent

6. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to explain definition of 'Vents' ? :blobsmile::blobamused:

7. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me rephrase this problem. You have played countless number of online games since you were born. Your avatar started out in each game as a six-year old instead of 16-years old. The game companies sucked and shut down each of the games as they stopped making money. As each online game servers are shut down, you are kicked out of the game, your high level avatars are killed, resulting you reincarnating in a new online game.

No. I hated the GMs or the game developers while they were nerfing the games. But I forget all about it in the next game. The main reason being I cannot do anything to them, except write bad reviews though.
    2. You have tons of knowledge in magical, physical or hybrid way to manipulate soul, what you will do to that defenseless dormant soul inside you? Will you consume it as power up or other things?
    No. While skills learned in one game can be applied to another game, the cheat code in one game does not work in another game. So none of the knowledge learned from one world can be applied for sure to another game. Casting fireball, or summon undead in a sci-fi setting will do nothing at all.
    Hack into game code and duplicate items.
    I have bad experience with GM, or customer service rep with many game worlds. But still, the only thing you can do when seeing the same title in a new game world, is to complain about bad service.
    Buy their stock.
    Yes. Only game achievements on the various gaming platforms are left after the games died. More trophies will surely make power in a newer game stronger.
    Yes. I have seen plenty of guild break up in game, and that does not cause any problems joining new guilds in new games.
    Yes, there are millions of people who do this exactly thing right now. I can do it too.

Vent

0000000, girisuherman and lychee like this.
  8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

Well if I felt fine, I would feel fine. Anger is bad! I think I would probably just be detached. Oh, look at my suffering, but I feel fine. How cute.

2. You have tons of knowledge in magical, physical or hybrid way to manipulate soul, what you will do to that foreign defenseless dormant soul inside you? Will you consume it as power up or other things?
    Nah, I would be nice. They're a guest so it's good to be polite to guests.

Use it for love and justice! I'm a good person!

Well if I felt angry, that would be strange because I don't get angry very often. I would angrily ask the demon king to explain why they made me angry, and then ask if they were the same demon king who killed me, and why they killed me, and if I should kill them, and if they could be so nice to stop killing me, so that way I don't need to be angry at them.

Say hi.

No, breaking someone's soul is bad.

Yes, the world is a sad place, but it is still important to treasure things that are beloved.

Well what's the price?

I hope I can figure out why I did it. You would normally assume that I did it for a good reason, and hopefully I didn't go crazy.

...hopefully.

0000000 and girisuherman like this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Beat the everloving fuckshits out of everything.

girisuherman likes this.
  10. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing to say...

1.go check answer number 9

2. What happened if soul was fragment of evil gods? You do have way to manipulate soul outside your body but they cost more power to do that like 700% more

3. I just seeing army of robots and summoned creature shout ' hail! For love and Justice!'

4. There 2 scenario first, demon king fear your amazing power and apologize or demon King sense mark of Sacrifice on your body and decide to free evil gods traped inside

5. You should go to number 9

6. You smell nice :blobdrool:... I mean nice person:blobangel:

7. Stay strong maybe you can make immortal family

8. You guess it on number 9 soul damage make someone act funny

9.are you sure? :hmm:

11. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    This most interesting point of view actually

12. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you really have unique point of view I like it.

Nerf bane of single player game but skilled enemy with op equipment kinda frustrating.

Rise undead in sci-fi world interesting idea ' rise my legion... Strom the battleship bring Captain head for meeeee....'

13. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link

The past life is in the past, unless I run into someone that caused me pain, there would be no reason to inflict suffering on those that are innocent. However those I judge as evil will be removed with great prejudice.

See question 6.

Use it to protect myself and those I care about. Get into politics, and take over the world.

If I encounter one that had previously killed me then I would do my best to destroy them. If it was someone new I would give them a chance to prove they are worthy to be a subordinate in control of their people. If not, then only their retirement or destruction awaits. The next demon king will then have their turn to prove themselves worthy.

Depends, was it intentional? what were their motivations? Are they more power then the current me, or will I be more powerful then them in the near future...?

Well honestly I have little issue with using the souls of those who I deem as evil. A demon king who has devoured me in a past incarnation, those that enjoy rape, torture and murder, or those that would irredeemable in the world I want to create. There is also the 'evil' feeling soul 8nside me. I would build enchantments to contain it, then wait for it to awaken. If deemed a lost cause, it can easily become a powerful soul weapon after being refined into something useful.

Sure, being alone is the surest way to go insane and become the worst possible you. Friends and family ground you and keep you from going to far. Just make sure they are just as protected as yourself.

Eh, for me I would rather be the one in charge of my own life. Stopping the loop would just mean I would become the mundane person I'm am in this world. If I truly get bored of a world, I'll just reincarnat to the next and start over. A new world to explore and new things to experience.

Pat myself on the back?

girisuherman likes this.
  14. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a question for @Ophious
    Ophi, as the expert. What do you think of this?

girisuherman and Nefasdetestasti like this.
  15. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
  16. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Is good for holding gurge
    2. Finally someone connect the dots
    3. World domination... Surely that will complicated and very time consuming good thing you can life long (lol)
    4. Are you sure keeping them good idea?
    5. It was future you and you what that means
    6. Mmm... Quality of soul kinda bad, probably need million just weapon on my low end in my standard. But giving evil person way to stronger seem good idea for farm:blobowoevil_horns:
    7. Boring is evil tool used by evil god to make more evil peope. Its self renew resources
    8. I have no comment , answer almost same as mine
    9. 'time is woblly space noodle' -by me sound like future you need lots time for explaining thing

17. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait don't I already endlessly die?

GonZ555 likes this.
  18. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    GonZ555 likes this.