Spoiler Era of the Society of Systems [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Nov 18, 2017.

1. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking step mother must be last boss but she is just a connon fodder heh.
    Fei Du cute baby you will kill your mot-no no daddy:blob_grin:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  2. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    MC asked how'd ML end up with Fei Du, and Fei Du tried to speak and ML quickly gave him fish to stuff his mouth. Fei Du then said that he woke up to pee and found mom sleeping on the ground, so he dragged in mom.. [not sure] They asked if he woke midway...and MC started checking him for injuries, so apparently during space warping, the space they pass through is anti-matter or something [idk lol] unless they are in survivor pods it's dangerous and may kill them so that's why they were surprised that Fei Du woke up during transfer... so they wonder if Fei Du's system is related to anti-matter space [idk]. They start going into detail bout positive and negative space and all that which i can't quite understand so i won't put that down it...but basically it means that if Fei Du can activate it then he's pretty powerful for being able to exist safely in negative space i guess.

So they arrived at an abandoned galaxy that was under the rule of the Imperial Galaxy Empire [maybe], they decided to settle here temporarily for recovery and repairs. So a month[?] goes by and MC ends up learning all kinds of life systems just by glancing...he wasn't too interested in most of them except cooking. So they found out that empire 1 and empire 2 started a war instead of continuing with taking over the planets of empire 3 [i forgot the name lets just call that the empire ML/MC is from]. So apparently there's 5 empire all together, 1,2,3,4, imperial galaxy empire and uh the pirate rebel group tho i think that might be another empire but i'm not sure. So they see a broadcast throughout the entire Imperial Galaxy Empire zones that MW[pirate rebel leader] took over the Imperial Galaxy Empire throne and is currently pursuing the old emperor.

Old emperor of the Imperial galaxy empire arrived at the planet they were at along with WYZ. So WYZ promised to plant a special rare fruit for the old emperor in exchange the old emperor would wake up his wife whose currently in stasis due to her heavy injuries [i think]. ML and MC knowing that MW would show up decide to lock up the old emperor, MW is after the silver heart which is rumored to control all other systems in the universe. MC and ML found out that the fruit WYZ was one of the ingredients they need to save Fei Du and WYZ happily offers it. Also that fruit supposedly can help restore and wake up the silver heart system ability...apparently it was dormant for so long the imperial galaxy empire royal family was declining. ML and MC finally agree to take down MW together...however MC realized that the old emperor can turn on them the instant the silver heart is awakened...he's just biding his time waiting for it to recover...so while ML deals with MW, MC went to find the old emperor and killed him.

The silver heart can upgrade or destroy any system. Before the old emperor died he threatened to link all of their systems and destroy it, supposedly if the system is destroyed or taken, then the host will die. MW ran in just after MC killed the old emperor and attacked him when ML stopped him with a barrier did MW realize that the ML may be an all-system carrier...however...

"It's time to return what belongs to me."

That moment the universe heard this voice, their system was gone...everyone panicked, everyone was reliant on their system to do their jobs and now they have to attempt to do so using their own wits...those that were in space ships especially had it rough. MC wasn't panicked as he didn't depend on the system for a long time as he lacks the memory. Just that everyone was wondering why they were still alive even though their system was gone...because the carriers and the system had a symbiotic relationship. Suddenly a bright light flared up and trapped everyone, MC was worried about Fei Du because he was still sleeping in the room out of his sight.

"The trial begins."

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm okaaaayyy ... smw everything goes out of hand with all the system novels XD.... so for me it would be only a once in lifetime read aka spoiler.

btw thx for the spoilers

Kailyria20 likes this.
  4. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems ML and MC appeared next to each other and they held hands as they walked forward while ML told MC about when he fell in love, MC had saved him from the frozen lake that his stepmom threw him into...and became his only friend from then on. ML said that everyone else that became friends with him was only possible because MC was their connection, without MC as the key person, ML wouldn't became friends with them. Then they talked about the silver heart and thought perhaps it was an entity of its own...and now its awake.

They run into MW and Mo Ya [guy that ML had learned crash course mecha driving from]. MY said that MC forgot that ML killed his parents...supposedly ML, MC, LM and MY were comrades in the military...but MC doesn't want to believe him...but then he recalled there must be a reason why his previous self wouldn't compromise to stay with ML....if ML was truly the one that killed his parents then it is indeed impossible to compromise. MC was conflicted, ML was his lover and Fei Du's father...ML told MC that he didn't kill his parents. MY said that ML got MC expelled from the military, threatened MC's family and imprisoned him for 5 years, and then he said that since MC's parents left the Wen family...ML was afraid to lose MC so he killed him.

ML apologized for the military expelling, threatening MC's grandfather, and the imprisonment, however he said he did not kill MC's parents. MC was afraid of what the lies and truths are.... then a green fog enveloped them all.

So the green fog is an illusion that leads people to walk into a poison lake to die. MC starts struggling with the illusion of yandere ML killing his parents and Fei Du, but this triggered his memories to awaken at this moment. ML did not kill his parents, he died for ML willingly that day..its just that his bloodline ability activated and he was revived but the cost was his memories. MC broke out of the illusion and covered his nose and mouth with a cloth and went to find ML....he manage to wake him up...ML believed that because MC had amnesia they may start over again but MC thinks that if he had recovered his memory..they would've started over smoother since MC manage to figure out everything before he died.

MC didn't really mind that much when he was expelled from the military, but he was upset over the marriage because at the time he believed that he was straight, and also his grandfather told him that ML threatened his parents...MC didn't suspect that his grandfather made it up because he didn't think that his grandfather would hurt his own flesh and blood. So he married ML feeling great resentment....seems like ML was a masochist and took on MC's daily verbal abuse, keeps him at home and always comes home everyday to see him. Then one day he got a letter that his parents died and he left to investigate and found that his parents were on the Yang family passenger ship....at the time MY also heard about it...and it seems like everything pointed at ML at being the culprit. MC felt murderous and went to find ML, however ML at the time had a mission so he was gone for a while. By the time ML returned, MC manage to find out that it was an accident ....and MC also felt alot of guilt towards ML as well... the 5 year agreement arrived and MC brought up the agreement thinking ML wouldn't go through with it...however ML had agreed. MC thought that ML was probably tired of all this angst between them and decided to let go however, that day the alsophila beast attacked and ML died that day to save MC....MC used his most powerful skill Rebirth to revive ML...it can only be used once and it consumes the life of the user. When he told ML that there was nothing owed between them, he wanted ML to move on and forget him because he was dying. Just that he didn't know he was pregnant at the time, he got a prompt about Fei Du and it opened options related to his bloodline. MC did die, but he was reborn due to his bloodline's system, but the cost was his memory.

Remembering this part, MC thought that maybe his mother may still be alive...its just that her memory is probably missing which is why she hasn't returned.

When MC found ML, assured ML that everything he saw was an illusion, that he's alive beside him and he will never leave.

Wen Xu: Yang She, I'm by your side, I won't leave.
    Yang She, don't be afraid, I won't die.
    Yang She, look at me.
    Yang She, I love you.
    Yang She hoarsely: Are you telling the truth?
    Wen Xu felt his heart soften: Really! Yang She, I'm not trying to comfort you, these words are true, I remember everything...
    Yang She stiffened.
    Wen Xu distressed: Yang She, I've thought it through, don't worry i love you, from now on we start over solidly....
    ML started kissing MC...then they leave to go find the silver heart.

They run into MW whose caught in an illusion and saw his traumatic childhood...they saw why he toppled the Imperial galaxy empire royal family... ML cut his arm and the sword that MC gave him emerged...he used it to cut the green fog and that freed MW from its grasp....he thanked them after he calmed down. Along the way ML and MC manage to save alot of people then they found MY, apparently MY was MW's younger brother...MY's illusion was related to his love of MC, ML quickly cut down this illusion and walked away with MC. Then they found LM, LM's illusion was related to the love triangle of MH and Mu Rong, who is MH's twin sister. MH and MR both love LM, but LM at first didn't want to believe he liked MH, so he instead started dating MR only to realize his feelings after so he rejected her...but not long she died and so he felt guilt and MH seeing this decided to hide his feelings. MC told LM that MR wouldn't want him to think of her with a heart full of guilt because she's a great person and deserves to be remembered as such.

"Why not face your heart? Human beings aren't they disgusting creatures?"
    So the silver heart was apparently caught and enslaved for thousands of years, being forced to grant humans its power of systems under the control of the Imperial Royal family. Over the years the silver heart developed great disgust and hatred for the human race. So i guess because the royal family enslaved it, they made it so that humans are born with a random system which is part of silver heart. MC understands its hatred but he doesn't believe that descendants should pay for the sins of their ancestors so they fight it. MC found that it was in the middle of the bottom of the poison lake, it was consuming the human bodies in order to restore its power. MC told ML to wait for them to find the body of the silver heart before using the sword again.

MC convinced everyone nearby to fight against it, even if they do not have the system, but they still have technological weapons. While everyone was fighting against it [i think zombie versions of the dead people were fighting them to drag into the poison lake] MC found his mother on the edge of the lake with her memories gone, she was struggling to save MC's father whose memory is damaged as well it seems..MC's father's brain is injured i think, he just instinctively needs to protect MC's mother. MC saw something in the lake and found its silver hearts' body and told ML to attack it. .Silver heart hasn't begun to recover yet, although it can absorb the system back from the human bodies but it is not able to freely use it yet..then it got attacked by ML.

As silver heart's body got destroyed a bright light shot out and MC and ML got enveloped in it. They saw the memories of teh silver heart and how it came to be at this present state and MC felt sorry for it...they saw a silver stone, which was probably what the royals had used to control it and so they destroyed it so that it wouldn't get enslaved again.... strong light again and silver heart's space and poison lake started to disappear along with the zombies and dead bodies... ML and MC passed out and fell from the sky and their friends manage to catch them.

Soon MC woke up with ML and immediately tried to find Fei Du, then they heard him chirp next to them saying he's right there. So MC and ML both hugged Fei Du and kissed him glad that they can be together again.

Ding....the system has activated.

MC and ML froze and looked at each other as they heard this. They were surprised, they thought that after silver heart was destroyed, the system would disappear with it and yet...they got another system? While the system was binding, MC found out from LM that his father seems to be moving instinctively, his body is pretty injured and his mother has no memories..but apparently due to MC's dad's care and insistence she came to love him. MC's mom said she doesn't remember him but will accept that MC's her son because he looks just like her.

So ML gained all battle systems while MC gained all utilitarian/life systems...apparently their physique are rare enough to be able to hold all of their respective systems. MC thinks silver heart is still alive....its soul seems to be in ML's body...so ML decided with MC to make a body for silver heart and let him live like a human instead of being the system slave again. MC makes a 5-6 year old child body for silver heart ...

Wen Xu: Your name is Wen Xin, I'm your father ok?
    Wen Xin shy giggle: Dad.
    Wen Xu hugs and kisses: Good boy!
    Yang She hugs Fei Du: Xiao Du, he's your brother.
    Fei Du looks curiously then eyes brighten: Beautiful! Brother is very beautiful, Xiao Du want brother!
    Fei Du ran up to Wen Xin and Wen Xin softly smiled: Hello.

This time no one will betray or hurt Wen Xin..although he will have only a few thousand years of life, but they will take good care of him. MC and ML didn't want that tragedy to repeat again so they made him human instead...severing his soul from the system and have him live a mortal's life. ML and MC decided to grant the system's ability back to the human race because they don't want to be pestered..they just want to live happily with their family. It's also to return human society back to what it was.

ML and MC managed to find the last ingredient which happens to be a rare kind of ore and started the treatment for Fei Du. MC with healing, alchemy, and medical system healed and woke up WYZ's wife...so they were happy and grateful. Also MC's father has a treatment plan set up to help him recover. After 5 years, a medical system doctor said the operation went successfully and MC's dad should wake up in 3 hrs.

MC and ML's family and friend insisted they throw a 2nd wedding because they didn't get to attend, especially their 2 kids, Wen Xin and Fei Du [his name is finally given, its Yang Ze]. Wen Xin is very cute, calm, quiet, and dependable while Yang Ze is naughty enough to drive a person up the wall. Yang Ze went to hide behind Wen Xin asking him to protect him from daddy MC, but Wen Xin said that daddy MC was saying it for his own good, Yang Ze stared at Wen Xin and said that he's really great looking while Wen Xin said the same to him. Wen Xin is 4 years older than Yang Ze, Wen Xin said that in the future Yang Ze's wife will look better than Wen Xin, but Yang Ze said that his wife must look like Wen Xin....after saying this he felt something was a bit off but he wasn't sure what.

MC actually anticipates this wedding, as the first one wasn't that good since it was forced and also 5 years of angst, but this time they will start happily and remain happy. After the ceremony was over and they were in their rooms, MC wondered why it was so overboard, but then realized ML deliberately made it super extravagant in order to announce to everyone in the universe that MC is married to him and they are together. The wedding ring apparently was designed by ML to be easy to undress and also have a defensive mechanism on it. MC never took it off since the wedding.

Yang Ze is now 16 years old, he activated his system and it was anti matter[?], he felt dissatisfied, although he has alot of friends, but elder brother Wen Xin graduated and left school already...from young til now, they never separated but every since Wen Xin started school, they weren't as close as before.... well brother still spends time with him but he feels a distance between them that wasn't there before.

Yang Ze wanted to ask but Wen Xin would change the topic, he wanted to spend more time with Wen Xin but Wen Xin said he was busy with school work and extra credit. Yang Ze felt they shouldn't grow up if they can't be as close as before. One day Lin's kid decided to take Yang Ze along to flirt with some girls, they run into Wen Xin...Yang Ze greets Wen Xin but Wen Xin acts cold to him. From then on Wen Xin would avoid him and Yang Ze starts to get upset he didn't' understand why Wen Xin would change all of a sudden. He felt bad when others would ask about his brother and commented on how beautiful is brother was.

So one night Yang Ze felt very angry and ran to Wen Xin's room to confront him and ofc Wen Xin's room is not locked... He end up at the scene of Wen Xin walking out of his bathroom naked...and felt all the anger drain away as he froze and stared blankly. Wen Xin coldy told him to leave and Yang Ze ran back while feeling confused and his face was flushed. They haven't bathed together since Wen Xin turned 13...he realized that his brother is now an adult and imagined his brother's body. That night he had some ridiculous dreams~~~

Yang Ze started to feel fear, that Wen Xin would hate him for having these feelings and thoughts and started reject the brother in his dreams, not knowing that Wen Xin was there kissing him. Wen Xin felt himself freeze, and conflicts arise in his heart. Yang Ze was his blood brother of the same parents, he doesn't know why he feel this way for his brother, and he tried to distance himself but he can't seem to hold back. Eventually he soothe Wen Xin and coaxed him back to sleep and left.

Yang Ze woke up the next day and quickly washed his pajamas and changed, he kept remembering the dream and felt his heart race....and um ..got off anyway~~~ he felt guilt and self hate afterwards for feeling that way for his brother, no wonder Wen Xin hates him...so he decided to avoid Wen Xin, a few weeks past and MC commented that they both should calm down and not get so tired out from school. ML said they are should support each other as brothers, so don't get worn out trying too hard. ML and MC noticed there's some tension between Yang Ze and Wen Xin.... as brothers they should be loving although Wen Xin's memories were filled in for him to adapt easier and Yang Ze was young at the time so he easily accepted Wen Xin as his brother.

Wen Xin suddenly mentioned he wanted to join the military for his internship and Yang Ze felt hurt...it seems Wen Xin doesn't want to see him at all. MC and ML said they want to discuss it first before they give their permission. Wen Xin glanced at Yang Ze to see his reaction, but Yang ze didn't look up at all, Wen Xin has been holding back and thinks that Yang Ze is disgusted with him and thus hid from him... so he felt that he should just leave since its hard for him to see him everyday.

Yang Ze felt desperate, brother is about to leave, he decided to talk to him tonight even if he gets reject it better than letting it fester in his heart. Yang Ze went to see Wen Xin and asked to go talk in the room then asked if Wen Xin was avoiding him by joining the military. Wen Xin said that he wasn't, Yang Ze said that Wen Xin started to avoid from the age of 13, Wen Xin said that he didn't. Yang Ze got really angry and told Wen Xin to stop pretending and tell him outright that he hates him, so he doesn't want to see him, so Yang Ze wont;' bother him. Yang Ze said he knows he's wrong for having feelings for Wen Xin as his brother, but he shouldn't treat him that way....meanwhile Wen Xin is stunned and asked him to repeat what he said. Yang Ze yelled that he liked Wen Xin and that Wen Xin can reject him but..

Wen Xin held Yang Ze's chin: You like me?
    Yang Ze blurted out: Yes! I like you, the way daddy likes dad. [not sure who is who lmao]
    Wen Xin felt really happy: Xiao Ze, Xiao Ze you like me? *kisses Yang Ze* Xiao Ze, I like you, I love you...
    Yang Ze startled then blushed: Elder brother, you...
    Wen Xin hearing this suddenly let go and felt the happiness evaporate...he just remembered they were brothers: Sorry
    Yang Ze was stunned.
    Wen Xin calmly: Xiao Ze, for brothers this is not good, I like you, I love you, but we're brothers, so I can't be with you.
    Yang Ze was startled and felt his heart go cold: I don't care.
    Wen Xin felt his eyes blur with tears as he hugged Yang Ze: You need to care, this is not something we can control. We shouldn't let our parents be sad, they are the leaders of mankind, our family is at the top of the galaxy, so many people with their eyes on us, if it was exposed that there was incest, how do you expect our parents to handle it?
    Yang Ze was silent.
    Wen Xin: Xiao Ze, brother is very happy, also grateful to you, but its ok, when i leave, you will soon forget me.

Both of them were hugging but felt a great distance between them when MC walks in. They were panicked and MC sighed as he heard everything. He told them that wen xin was their adoptive child, that they weren't brothers and so its ok for them to be together, no one will stop them. He looked at Wen Xin and said that he didn't need to go join the army, he's still young and don't let him catch him doing bad things [?]. MC then left to go talk to ML, he remembered the look on Xiao Du's face filled with happiness...... seems like i'll be having a grandchild soon ...

[OK all done, I know it isn't the best of books, more like heart warming family type imo... and the baby penguin was so cute and even ..most likely became the wife lol~]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    V_lezer, Ease, EveningWind and 30 others like this.
  5. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your hard work spoiling us,, :love::love:

Kittsune and Kailyria20 like this.
  6. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the summary! :aww:Is it bad that I find Fei Du and Wen Xin's story more interesting than the main story? :blobpeek:LOL!

Since it's not really my type, I won't be reading this one *cross off from MTL list* :blobmelt:

HesheFell, Kittsune, byebye and 4 others like this.
  7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    same lol, cuz it was more normal and not overly drama everywhere xd

Kittsune, foxymirage and Kailyria20 like this.
  8. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao you guys prolly love the dog blood drama ones?

HesheFell, Kittsune, blaze27 and 2 others like this.
  9. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty: Great Job! I really liked the brothers love story. Look forward to your next one.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t. Too much drama makes me fill with anger and anxiety. :sweating_profusely:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  11. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I think that story is so common.... everywhere lol

Akkachu and Kailyria20 like this.
  12. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I love either stories that gets my heart pumping in anxiety (like OMG Wth happened? I didn't see that coming!:eek:) or ones that tore my heart out (I don't need my heart anyway:cry:) or ones that are beyond sweet that you get instant diabetes from it :cookie:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, no wonder I've been singing praises for Thrive In Catastrophe... It checks all 3 of my preferred type list LOL

MARIA12628 and Kailyria20 like this.
  13. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a potential to be instant diabetes type in one of my preferred to read stories LOL! (and I also sense the unresolved sexual tension which is one of my guilty pleasure ufufufufu) I know... I'm weird :aww:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  14. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing weird. I prefer emotional and dark themes as well as fluffy ones. I can read even the most disgusting or disturbing as long as the story is good. I'm all for plot but need some romance, makes me weirder than you! lol And I love Thrive in Catastrophe too! So awesome MC! ML is okay...

Kailyria20 and cheerydandan like this.
  15. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG... The MC in TIC is so awesome, I fall in love with him (if ML didn't exist, nobody was good enough for him IMO)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    Kailyria20 and Neelambori like this.
  16. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested in their story too!! I hope the author would write their story~

Well, I prefer fluff one myself. My heart can't take too much angst.. LoL

Kailyria20 and foxymirage like this.
  17. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kailyria20 likes this.
  18. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm... i like these kinds of stories- heartwarming and fluffy.... I need a Fei Du i wish i could buy a penguin!!!
    thank you @Kailyria20 !!! I love your spoilers. When y sched gets a free imma do some MTL ~~

potatofriez and Kailyria20 like this.
  19. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically, I read anything from dog blood to instant diabetes as long as its good, but the ones that actually hit the spots are stories with actual character development and plot that leaves you begging for more when you're borderline dead anyway.
    thanx for the spoilers. they were AWESOME!! are there any extras or anything? or a sequel to YZ and WX's story or something?

Kailyria20 and K-ralara like this.
  20. K-ralara

K-ralara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So great!!! I'd love to read the whole thing. Thanks for the poke @alexfilia and thanks for the awesome spoilers @Kailyria20

Kailyria20 likes this.