Spoiler Eternal God Emperor When does he have his revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by matanyaman, Jul 9, 2018.

1. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Chiyao tactically sound very rational thinker not crazy atall small movements happens when she was with MC as yellow smoke really changed my mind about Chiyao lets see She fuks MC but look at result Kunlun dry qi energy after she becomes God break heaven restriction kunlun full of qi and she unified Kunlun become human monk stonger and made kunlun more stable I think whatever chess game their dads played required Chiyao to be completly loyal to heavenly palace no matter cost in order not just save kunlun but bring it back to its glory days

2. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn! EGE is released like 5-6 ch/week. The author tried to fool us into believing that he released the new chapter daily but he usually released the next chapter 24+ h, like 4-5 h late, so it's like 27-28 h/ch.

Meanwhile, his new novel's most recent chapter was released 4 days ago, after the 2nd most recent chapter was released for 8 days...
    I lost hope for the new novel.

3. Tobi41

Tobi41 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chi yao knows everything while mc is in dark... This literally pisses me off n mc like m too weak to know secrets n bullshit

4. Noobstrikes

Noobstrikes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the new book?

5. Noobstrikes

Noobstrikes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of the new book?

6. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Heavenly Emperor Chronicle (天帝传). Which the protagonist is probably based on a Heavenly Emperor of Taoism. There are at least 5 Heavenly Emperors though, namely Yellow Emperor of the Central, Azure Emperor of the East, White Emperor of the West, Red Emperor of the South and Black Emperor of the North. They're like Wu Xing (五行). And the protagonist probably White Emperor of the West, since a deceased character of the same name existed in that universe, or maybe the combination of all of the 5 Heavenly Emperors. The MC usually wears white clothes and white jade mask.

In fact, there are more that were revered as Emperors of Heaven, e.g. Jade Emperor is one of them. Each dynasty worshipped differently. I believe there are more than 10 Heavenly Emperors. Even Three Pure Ones (三清) are counted as Heavenly Emperors.

I'll add some info about the Heavenly Emperors here (shouldn't spoil the story, but make it more engaging to know how some background info are related to real Taoist mythology.

The previously mentioned White Emperor is the supreme expert (I believe he should be at equivalent of Great Saint realm in EGE, since the ANCIENT era is from merely 60k years prior to the story, and none seemed to live longer than 10k years, compared to True God in EGE that can live for at least 1 cosmic year or 129600 years) of the MC's home planet (White Tribulation Star) from 60k years ago who rose up against another hostile race, Demon Nether, and saved humanity from extinction. He is called White Emperor in the legend of the inhabitants of that planet but called White Night Supreme (or Supremacy White Night) elsewhere. In that planet, the highest mountain where the MC's former sect is located is called White Emperor Spirit Mountain, and the largest city is called White Emperor City, just like in Taoist myth. His symbol aligns with white tiger, the west direction symbol of metal. And in the novel, White Emperor has a pixiu (貔貅), a mythological lion that ward off evil that you can see its statues at many Chinese temples, as his mount. The heroine also has a white 2-headed Lion that immediately took a liking to the protagonist for unknown reason.

His contracted beast is a red fire phoenix, probably at Saint Prince realm (Sage realm in that universe). Vermilion Bird is like phoenix and symbolised fire and south direction, so a connection to Red Emperor of the South is there.

The level of the universe in the new novel is quite low. They're worse than Kunlun Field since they have at best Great Saint realm experts. And 60k years ago there were only 3 of such, but now the universe is undergoing huge improvement in a relatively peaceful condition so there are probably more than 10 of those supreme experts now. Which would make them a tad bit stronger Kunlun Field if we ignored Chi Yao. However, the universe of EGE has at least 10k worlds like Kunlun Field, and probably upto 100k True God experts, and 10M Great Saint experts. And that White Emperor died soon after he defeated 2 other supreme experts from Demon Nether Clan, so no chance for reaching True God realm for him.

PS. The novel looks like Jin Yong's novels e.g. The Smiling, Proud Wanderer or The Swordsman (2013 version), Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber mixed with Journey to the West and probably more (House of Flying Daggers). With the MC as Ling Huchong, Zhang Wuji and Tang Sanxuan.

PS2. At first it was released 2 ch/day from July 2018. Until around September that sometimes only 1 ch was released daily, but it became worse since New Year 2019 where less than 10 ch were released weekly. Then it became 1 ch/day since March. Then 3-4 days per ch in April. And now it became 1-2 ch/week since May. The most recent chapter was released on 31 May 2019. Today is 6 June 2019. A week has passed. Damn the author!

PS3. This new novel has a lot in common with the author's previous novel, God and Devil Heavenly Venerable (神魔天尊), which is the direct sequence of Spirit Vessel (灵舟). Yeah, the name of the authors are different but they're the same author. EGE is similar to Spirit Vessel, just look at the first chapter where the MC is reincarnated after being stabbed in the heart by his lover. This new novel is also similar to the sequel of Spirit Vessel, but the MC isn't a transmigrator (one of the main heroines is a transmigrator from Earth, she hasn't appeared yet but a possible candidate is mentioned in the novel as the MC's future boss who is also the top supreme expert of that universe). This author started writing EGE before he finished God and Devil Heavenly Venerable, but lied to his readers that it was his wife who wrote EGE...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So im confused is the forst 1wife that betrayed him woth his last life fiance the Chen princes?

8. Tobi41

Tobi41 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen princess became disciple of chi yao. Ltr Queen convinces her to betray zrc for betterment of kunlun world. She gives Queen her St source n tells everything abt her. Queen disguise as chen in front of zrc, has sex wid her n becomes God.
    Both betray him.
    Ltr she has 2 kids n drama ltr.
    Chp1360 s

9. Tobi41

Tobi41 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New spoilers on emperor who is in western Buddha world n gave zrc treasure of zhang clan through Buddha fairy. Is he qing or ming emp? N does qing emp enter great St Warfield? Does qing di meet chi yao? Tell chps no as well

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  10. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid the new book "Heavenly Emperor Chronicle" that Flying Fish had written since July 2018 might be removed from Qidian because the number of subscribers is too small. Shame on the author for starting the new book when "Eternal God Emperor" is nowhere near finish. Seriously, the most recent chapter was released 13 days after the previous chapter! The promise that he'll release 2 ch/day of EGE only lasted for 2 freaking days before he went back to 1 ch/day again!

11. f0und3r

f0und3r Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what is the current action with chi you, like, she loves him, or not? I dont really want to read this novel, it's kinda hard, with all these betrayals ;)

12. Rockman270

Rockman270 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i'm really late to this party. I would like to know when Zrc identity is revealed. That's all thanks.

13. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just caught up with the translation. The comments here are harder to read than the translated novel xD although it's not as bad as the current translation of immortal executioner or wddg, tho wddg seems like mtl, probbably is mtl, just mby edited a bit so you can actually understand what's happening :p
    Hope author won't make the MC discard all the "good" girls for just the one supposed "main female lead", possibly annoying, chick.

14. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of EGE is the same author as Spirit Vessel. It's gonna be a relatively huge harem with few main girls (official wives), full of extreme personality and drama.

15. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new spoilers please ^^

16. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Crap! The new novel by this author got deleted from Qidian a few days ago. Quite deserving with no update for over a week.

Meanwhile, EGE is still released at snail pace, but at least more than 10 ch weekly. It's getting really boring here though.

17. YinJenXie

YinJenXie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey this may derail a bit from the title but I wanna know what will happen to Di Yi and the rest of his Emissaries. I'm already at chapter 500+ and I'm just a little bit curious when will ZRC confront this guy and end the trouble they keep bringing.

18. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    These current chapters, I'm growing disgusted with this author more and more.
    I was apathetic at first about China, but the more I read this kind of novel that blatantly promote nationalism and double-standard when it comes to Kunlun (China) and its inhabitants (Han Chinese, mostly), the more I hate this author and the Chinese fan base (many of his Chinese readers complained about these issues too, but their most of their Chinese compatriots always ignored this).

Seriously, the Immortal Vampire is pretty much the equivalent of Chinese, where their crime against Kunlun is so unforgivable, but the things that Kunlun did against the primitive worlds under it (equivalent of other native and indigenous non-Han Chinese throughout history) that is pretty a genocide, it's natural selection...

The entirety of Kunlun Field is incompetent, waiting for its savior the MC, who will save them at all cost, only to stabbed him in the back, many times, but everything is OK for the MC because he just loves his fatherland (but his Immortal Vampire mom who cared a lot for him and even risked her True God realm being ruined just to save his life is constantly ignored).

Seriously, I have been annoyed a lot by this author for many reasons, especially his novels with mostly f-up heroines. But constantly having to bare with the MC's masochism and fanatical patriotism is what crossed the line for me. I don't have to endure this in Spirit Vessel and Godfiend Heavenly Venerable.

19. Tobi41

Tobi41 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AKIKAN pls reply...... New spoilers on emperor who is in western Buddha world n gave zrc treasure of zhang clan through Buddha fairy. Is he qing or ming emp? N does qing emp enter great St Warfield? Does qing di meet chi yao? Tell chps no as well

20. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    The identity of the person who gave Zhang Ruochen Zhang Clan treasure has yet to be revealed so far.
    We don't even know the current status of Qing and Ming Emperor.
    Qing Emperor hasn't entered Saint Battlefield so far, nor did he ever appear.

Seriously, I just hate Kunlun Field. Zhang Ruochen's fanatical patriotism annoyed me as hell. No wonder the grandson of Ten Tribulation Heavenly Prince was so mad about his situation and hated Kunlun so much. I also hate Zhang Ruochen. There's a limit to how dedicated you are towards your homeland that repeated treated you like sh!t.