Spoiler Eternal God Emperor When does he have his revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by matanyaman, Jul 9, 2018.

1. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, he's a 300,000 yr old God who lost his Holysource, he's want MC daughter bcoz of Five Elemental Choas physique
    Huang yuechen /Prjana she says that she's don't hesitate for a second sacrifice MC for saving thousands and she also says that Chiyao did right thing by killing MC, so there you go

2. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does the five elemental chaos physique do? Also what do you think the odds are Chi Yao will die at the end of this series? Also you didn’t answer my first two questions.

3. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never clearly explained what Five elemental choas do but it's seems really important for plot
    I don't knw, betrayal supposed to be MCs bottom line but he forgives huang yuechen easily i kinda think that there going to be a happy ending for Chiyao and zrc

4. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait didn’t he dump her in front of everyone and disown her as his woman when was she forgiven?

5. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember exact chap after she was dumped by Zrc she's goes to ghost gate later she's become prajna after learning death of her parents she comes to kunlun some mountain where her parents tombs are( i' don't remember name ) MC meet with her and asked her return to him but she refuses it's not all she's apparently most important person in mc's heart https://m.yuyouge.com/wapbook/2550_162885042.html

6. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t get it didn’t the MC say he would never forgive her and dumped her and now he’s asking her out again after her deeply betrayal why?

7. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didnt betray him she was manipulated by the bitch Chi Yao she did all this for his sake

in latest chapters did Gay Mc just did Magic sound or not????????????

8. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I would be Mc I would kill my enemies, but not before seeing how their the most important thing in their life are destroyed before their own eyes, like i would destroy chi yao's world, but not before letting her see all death for all living beings in it being from youngest and the weakest, and when time came for her, I long since have necessary items prepared, I kill her in way in which she can't reincarnate or revive at all, which would kill her once for all... Which she would do for me if she could do so if she could do it in the past as she herself said so indirectly...
    As it's better to betray the world then be betrayed by the world.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  9. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You would be dissapointed cause MC is big faggot he wouldnt kill her and the bitch angry cause of him sleeping with flower fairy and white girl and saying that she didnt sleep with anyone for 800 hundred years so he shouldnt touch any woman this bitch killed him and treated him like shit and killed all his family members even childrens and have the face to be angry

10. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, If he can forgive Prajna he can forgive anyone lol

11. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what made mc in Soul Vessel kill his entire life ect. In his former life? Was it stated cuz I forgot
    Ed. Entire family etc.

12. SwordofDestiny

SwordofDestiny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this novel finish?!
    Is it even near its end???

13. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author Ruined the novel by 1000 year time skip

His Human mother died with regret waiting to see him one last time

Muraong Yui and Qin Yoting became indefferent to him and he also didnt want to see his Martial sister at blood sect he also didnt want to accept his cousin lanoyu who waited for him for 1800 years really a faggot but he accepted her unwellingy

his Nine sister died of old age too

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  14. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we not gonna talk about the fact that MC literally goes to Bigbang come back slightly stronger ? Is this make sense to anybody ?

15. Huidi

Huidi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he’s gonna speed up all those levels in great saint after the Big Bang
    And the main reason for Big Bang is that he’s got the first grade dao which is OP and it can control dao domains which mimics the power of the megatons from the past he met like the Da Zun ancestor, Undead Blood Ancestor,TianMo ancestor who he met on the way to Big Bang etc
    Also that domain is his own universe so he can kill false gods and manipulate their powers for his own use
    And he won’t get any bottlenecks in spiritual power also
    It was in the latest Raws and I was using google translate so the names might be different

Chi Yao met her father after the source temple arc, Qing Di is already a god in Western Buddhist realm last 500 years ago to ask support from the Buddhist World and he came Kunlun to pick up her to meditate because she rushed too much to be a god and there are many heart devils which can impact her further practice in god realm
    After timeskip of 1000 years Chiyao was invited by Yan Wushen to help Chi Kunlun and she admitted he’s her son and will inherit the Kunlun realm at the Red Dust Conference

Scripture of Emperor Ming is originally has 33 levels coresponding go 33 heavens so the Da Zun hasn’t up to 28 heavens, the god residing in tombs has 18 heavens but can still easily overpower the Yan God Teacher of Shang Zi Xuan and also friends with moon god

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
  16. Dtrain45

Dtrain45 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Zhang Ruochen's other father, Yunwu Commadery Prince, ever get rementioned? I feel since his mother in his new life is the avatar of the Blood Empress I figured something more would be done about his father too.

17. Huidi

Huidi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much, this Lin Fei passed away at the abyss, waiting for him during his travel time to Big Bang and his cousin and the peacock girl was serving her, he tried to bring her back but didn’t succeed,
    Only his other brother who became a saint is mentioned

18. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the difference between Holyspirit and Dao / Saint or whatever you called it ?
    And Sword cultivation in this novel from the start to recent chaps like sword 1 sword 2 etc but suddenly zrc inherit sanpin Kendo and even intergrate into his holyspirit but still his sword level seems doesn't change and it doesn't seems to matter atall i'am confused by this.It seems to me Author asspulling one thing after another like origin mystaries Saint holyspirit etc etc And I also feel like it shotdown into garbage in few chaps like extreme stage of cultivation , blood cultivation, Demigod body and chakra point etc etc

19. Huidi

Huidi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is indeed very complicated using google translate to read
    His 3rd grade kendo helps him to combine the dao to kendo
    Like 5 elements time swordmanship or origin and space swordmanship and overpower all those freaking geniuses 1 on 3
    His 9 elements first grade sacred intention will help him control the mystery so
    10 ways of them will be only helpful after being a god
    Others are for contemplation as his grandpa blood war god said
    The nine ancient ways like space time origins destiny truth nether etc are different and can help anytime after being a god
    So if he masters 1% of origin power of all the universe, they will lend him their power, and the 1% truth gives him 30 times attack power
    Other things we don’t know yet
    Also he masters kendo mysteries around 1/10000 and can erupt power to slay a false god with the sword soul of the ancestor and the war god said the kendo mystery is only beneficial to sword gods since it is not ancient way

20. madhu

madhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's also one of the thing Burial white tiger said he could have upgraded his holyspirit to level 3 but bcoz of flaw couldn't able to that's when zrc integrated Gold and Earth into his holyspirit now he has Yin&Yang S/T Kendo 5Elements Palm&Fist in Holyspirit that's more than 10 but still his holyspirit is still 2nd level and according Destiny supergod fulu holyspirit is bigdeal but it's not really done anything to mc in anyway really and also his physique supposed to be strongest and attract so called chess player but only thing seen so far is getting oneshotted by every random charecter and Zrc used 30% increase in combat strength in way in the past isn't he he only got mysteries recently what i'am missing here ?

21. Huidi

Huidi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His physique is not super strong, his holy intention is .... from what I understand, his holy intention is the same as heaven way and can mobilize rules even in the dark abyss, his sword intention is as strong as a sword god but the author kept saying man made holy ways will be capped and destroyed once it reached a limit like the witchcraft and Jian NaN Jie
    The authors kept swaying between 9 and 10 elements in holy intentions too
    He became a truth messenger as well as origin
    Also space and time and then the destiny and darkness since he’s been absorbing the dark attribute rules in the dark abyss
    But in front of a true god, he’s an ant

22. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author must forget his own plot how MC father broke to god relam and MC who is hypird couldnt break the curse and need to go to dark abyss to do so ??????

also Prajana best girl

23. Huidi

Huidi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They restarted and reinforced the curse That’s the author’s explanation

I don’t like Prajna being bullied by Queen Chi Yao again
    Too bad Ling Xi is still only a great saint

Do you think the Zen girl become another harem member ?

24. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i prefer the white queen then we well have oyakodon with white girl beside the sea budda girl in last chapters seems to have chance than zen girl or she is zen girl??????? but how can she isnt affected by the budda relic like all memebrs of hell