Spoiler Evangeline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Dragonspaint

Dragonspaint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Evangeline meets the OGFL and what happens afterwards?

Also I kind of feel bad for OGFL. She’s basically been forced to be the way she is because that god made the world in favour of Evangeline, so her personality has taken a total shift. It still doesn’t justify leaving Evangeline to be abused and laughing about it but I sort of empathise

2. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel bad for her... Evangeline sayed her if you go with that man, then you can't be happy, she was the one who chosed to go:confused:

3. Dragonspaint

Dragonspaint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you’re right though

Yume-sama likes this.
  4. PrincessGamer

PrincessGamer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh the god only give favour to Evangeline's side to give her a good life so she made the author of it possessed Evangeline's body bc she knew the plot well as she created it and the god made it as a world but he didn't do anything to cause disorder in the og fl and just give life to the characters so they have their own mind and got more story than what she created so in the chapters the reason Evangeline got bullied was bc the og fl made it that way which goes according to the free mind of everyone which was different in the book she created which she controlled the plot of every characters

hongmeowpanda, Asya.M, Tobbit and 3 others like this.
  5. sumikachan

sumikachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_tea:
    Evangeline is a lost princess, the only family she has is her brother who hasn't stopped looking for her, her nanny out of revenge sold her into slavery when she hears a rebellion in her country, (and the person who started the rebellion died I think that ML Father killed him in the war, I DON'T REMEMBER... ( I think it was his uncle who made the rebellion) after his uncle died, her brother took control of the throne (The BROTHER IS A GOOD PERSON)

6. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she a princess from this country or another? is the red hair prince a good character ir bad?

7. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler about redhaired princess and her brother? They are so irritable, I hate them, so, I want they suffer really bad:blobangery:

8. girlwhocriedwolf

girlwhocriedwolf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blob_plusone:

9. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So red head prince is related to Evangeline???

10. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, first time seeing MC reincarnated into villainess and being author at that being too naive and dumb... In first chapters she's way too dramatic, and to the scene where she wants to act like heroine, and says she's a passerby but still asking the one she save isn't it the one who got save should be the asking it's benefactors name???

Idk why but the MC's action, is like a naive (well she really is) girl or same as those FL Novels actions where they expect too much and yeah being a two-faced btch

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    Mandyj, salty25, maymimi and 3 others like this.
  11. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me get this straight.

The green haired man, the GOD WHO CREATED THE WORLD OUR FL IS IN, saw the novel, liked it, and created it as his “final test” to become a full-fledged god?

Did he do the world-creating version of WRITING A FIX-IT FANFICTION?!

I’m asking because if so, that’s hysterical.

12. ThePathUntaken

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think so, I’m pretty they’re from separate countries. FL is constantly told she’s “exotic”. While it was an effort to make her life miserable, it was also true. Her hair and eyes are a color unseen in the country they live in.

Wow, that princess is the worst kind of scum. After the princess poured boiling water of FL’s Nanny’s face, FL revealed to the princess that she knows the princess’s greatest secret.

TRIGGER WARNING STARTS NOW

Evangeline reveals to the reader and the princess that she knows the princess’s beautiful face was built on the heart blood of newborn babies. It’s a type of evil alchemy using “pure blood”. That just means blood untainted by age or disease. She also reveals that she knows someone is makes the concoction for the princess all the time, even at that time, and that if the princess continues to have it made, Evangeline will put a stop to it. This means that the original Princess Isolde was actually very ugly. Too bad she still isn’t- her face should match her heart.

TRIGGER WARNING END

Though, before Evangeline entered the Princess’s chambers to speak of this, she secretly released her little red slime to pretend to be a demon to scare the princess at night, sparking rumors that the princess is a witch (as only witches can see demons).

13. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fixing the MTL for this and I noticed:

Their kids are twins. They are named as Lara and Vivi. This is just a piece of the last chapter:

‘It’s my child, but it’s the cutest thing in this world. Many men will cry. You must be tired, my daughters.’

With a relaxed smile, Kaidel held Lara and Vivi in his arms. His eyes looking at the twins were warmer than the spring sun.

Who would have known that Kaidel would make such an expression? His fatherly smile was still new to me.

“Our princesses. Did you play well today?”

“Yes! I played tag with my grandfather in the garden.”

Lara answered, rubbing her face against Kaidel’s cheek. Thanks to her amiable daughter, Kaidel’s smile grew even deeper.

“It must have been fun, Lara.”

“It was a fun time, except that my grandfather neglected his swordsmanship instruction.”

Vivi closed her eyes and smiled.

“You worked hard to play with your grandfather, Vivi.”

hongmeowpanda, Asya.M, Mandyj and 9 others like this.
  14. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share your MTL with me please :aww:

15. Aisha_1213

Aisha_1213 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. higurashihougi

higurashihougi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what will happen when Izolde stopped using these blood ? Is the effect of pure blood only temporarily and will her beauty deteriorate as soon as she stop using that pure blood ?

17. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read until chapter 108 or 110, but the bad guys have already been punished. I'm going to spoil the whole story this weekend. ☺️

Alniyat and higurashihougi like this.
  18. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Fl received many congratulatory gifts for her engagement. She was opening the boxes when she came across a snake. The duke intervened and the snake bit him. Evangeline was super worried, but the others thought it was nothing serious because the duke is immune to certain poisons and therefore the bite of a snake could do nothing to him at all. But it turns out that this is no ordinary snake. It was created or modified through alchemy. And the gift he was in came from the family who adopted his friend Lashera from the orphanage. Fl tried everything. She gave him the best purification options, but nothing worked. Finally she asked God for help and it was he who cured the duke.]

[ Due to the health of the duke, the engagement of Fl was postponed, but this was not the only reason. The king is very greedy and there is a neighboring country whose name I forgot. It must be Leume or something like that that has diamond mines. The king coveted these mines so he decided to make war on the country. And he wanted the duchy to be the one to go to war because they are the sword of the empire. So the Duke, Kydel, Elias, and Evangeline first attended a meeting with the duchy's allies to figure out what to do. And the Duke asked everyone to listen to Evangeline, because she is a very bright girl. Evangeline advised them to pretend to prepare for war and afterwards they would spread rumors that the king wants to go to war only for greed.
    Afterwards there was a prayer ceremony which was supposedly organized by the empress. The prince and princess were not present. Before the ceremony started, Evangeline saw Lashera. She became the 9th concubine of the emperor, but nobody likes her, because everybody knows that she was a slave. Evangeline told Kydel that Lashera was her friend in the brothel. And Kydel asked her if Lashera also considered her a friend. Finally, she went to her. They talked. Kydel introduced himself, but he was very cold and hostile towards her and finally pulled Angeline to go with him. He then Angeline that it was Lashera who sent the snake, because the box had the same smell as her. The ceremony then began. The emperor made two announcements. First, he introduced Lashera as his new concubine and then declared that Kydel had been appointed as general of the armies to lead the war against the neighboring country. He even gave her a very symbolic sword of the empire.
    In fact, it was a strategy. Given the problem with the princess and all, he wanted to get revenge. It was Christian who suggested that he do this, because the emperor is very stupid. He is incapable of thinking. Christian thought that Kydel would refuse, which would allow them to show everyone the insubordination of the duchy. But to his surprise, Kydel accepted and the emperor did not know how to react.
    Afterwards, Kydel and Evangeline decided to take a walk in the imperial garden. They saw Christian talking with someone who had disguised himself. So Kydel left Evangeline for a moment to check it out. The prince approached Evangeline without her noticing. He started by telling her that she is prettier up close...he asked her if she was crying, because nobles can sometimes be very mean to common people. But the girl was crying, he just wanted to console her to get in her good graces. Evangeline, who thinks, "I hope he hasn't fallen in love with me. In the original it is as a helmet that the prince fell in love with Lashera. The prince wanted to take Evangeline's hand when Kydel came. Kydel at first pretended he didn't see it and was just looking after his fiancé. They flaunted their affection and intimacy in front of him. He was embarrassed.
    ]

19. ThePathUntaken

Reading List:
    Link
    As of right now, I don’t know. But I certainly hope so. I suspect that if she’s found out, there may be a revolt or petition for her head.

Alniyat and higurashihougi like this.
  20. higurashihougi

higurashihougi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another question: did Izolde suffer from any neglect or discrimination due to her former ugly apperance ? Or she was simply shitty from the beginning and were just making excuse to justify her evil deeds ?

I usually have poor access to the translation of the novels in general, and the English translation of the manhwa version unfortunately did not translate Evangeline and Izolde's conversation about the pure blood issue, so I don't know about the details. But from the images I guess that at least from Izolde's point of view she had a terrible experience with her former appearance and were desperate to change it at any cost.