Spoiler Evangeline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jun 9, 2022.

1. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is indeed implied, but not outright stated, that her appearance caused people to look down on her or even be cruel to her. As for that conversation, I can only really guess, since I can’t find that chapter in full English. Does anyone else know this for sure?

higurashihougi likes this.
  2. MeilRenne

MeilRenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Izolde was jealous of Evangeline as soon as she saw her. She's the most beautiful person she's ever seen. She was even more beautiful than her, who had her beauty at a high price. Izolde ends up beheaded because she tried to kill Evangeline with Lashera's help. Now, at that time, Evangeline was no longer just Kydel's fiancée. She was the princess of a powerful kingdom while the de izolde family was in decline. The people do not really discover that she killed to be beautiful. It was more for her later crimes that she was convicted. She and Christian also killed innocent children just to make Lashera look like a saint. There was a prophecy that said the saint who knows the future will be with the new rising sun or something. The temple published the oracle, but did not say it was about Evangeline and Kydel. But the imperial family knew and they wanted to make believe that Lashera was the saint so Christian would probably be the new emperor
    ]

3. R0saliaarctic

R0saliaarctic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone can share with us mtl?

4. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro does anyone know wtf happen to ogFL after she was adopted??

And does anyone later find she's from another world? Since one character (green hair) said he didnt mean to send her Evangeline body, idk he looks sus the way he smirk after he said that

Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
  5. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the crown Prince Christian really in love with MC or just trying to use her to destroy MLs family?

6. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LaShera and Evangeline switched fates the second LaShera sang for that nobleman. Everything that happened to the ogEvangeline happened to LaShera. As for the green haired guy, are you talking about Iokalia, the fix-it fanfic god who created the world?

Nikibunny likes this.
  7. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls thanks.

8. angel08

angel08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically,the FL is the princess of triberia. The guy who got kydel's mom killed was her uncle who rebelled and took over the triberian throne. Her real name is Victoria and she's the current king's sister. The current king, aka her brother, had his nanny take her away during the rebellion but since she was only his half sister and since she didn't like Victoria's mom , the nanny sold her instead so she wouldn't be an obstacle to the current king. Since then, he's been searching all over for her .

9. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please,tell me this woman is in the dungeons:blobunamused:

hongmeowpanda and angel08 like this.
  10. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like that was so unnecessary of her what the actual fuck. The ML and MC’s brother have to get revenge for MC

hongmeowpanda, Alniyat and luliibunny like this.
  11. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.. Thanks a lot... :blob_teary:

12. angel08

angel08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's already dead as far as I know. Because she disappeared after she left the FL at the red light area

luliibunny likes this.
  13. mixume

mixume New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or did Kaidel's younger brother just...disappear post timeskip?

14. Sarah1281

Sarah1281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what reason does ogfl have to the fl knows what she's talking about? She doesn't seem like an authority on this random noble and she's not specific. I don't blame ogfl for thinking it's worth the risk and it's not like fl even wants it.

15. V3Cubed

V3Cubed Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhwa he’s definitely in it for like 5% of the time and when he’s mentioned is when they have a party to reveal she’s the princess of the alliance country. It’s mentioned he was at an academy. I was hoping for the brother to appear more but yeah he wasn’t shown much. Also I’m super curious about the ending that the green haired God mentions. Like it feels ominous and he even said “that’s so boring” when he asked her for her wish. I really hope nothing bad happens. I know there are side stories about their kids so it’ll end happy but eh suspense man. Also I’m curious about another thing. Like what happened to the soul of the og villainess? Like was the author/MC the original owner of the body and he made her conscious at a certain moment? Or did that soul replace hers? Cause from my understanding from most manhwas is that if the person remembers memories of the original body owner before “they took over the body” that means they are the true owners of the body. So is it like that?