Oneshot Everlasting

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by raltzero, Sep 30, 2017.

1. raltzero

raltzero Last Year Until BS in IT | Lazy Overlord TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting: Megafloat in the middle of the sky

In tumultuous times, a hero would appear. This hero would solve all things before leaving a prophecy.
    - Wiseman of the Sol-Luna Church

In this era, we don't have too many stories about the hero. All we know is that he would appear when a huge disaster was about to arise. Of course, I didn't believe this story. I thought it was all a hoax until it truly happened...

"A huge sea monster! There's a horde of them!"

"I guess it's time to appear once again..."

The first time I appeared, it was as a child who lost his memories. I blended in with the megafloat people this way. However, when a disaster was about to strike, unknown memories and prophecies started to appear within my mind. This caused me to question my identity. Was I this 'Hero' or was I the child who was doted on by the people on the megafloat? Whatever I was, I decided that I would protect these people. I told the people that I had gotten dreams that I was the 'Hero' and that a disaster was about to approach. The megafloat people, being religious, believed my words and thus gave me equipment to fight against the disaster about to happen. However, one person opposed me fighting against the disaster.

This was my childhood friend, xxx. She told me that she loved me and wanted to fight along with me. Although I denied her request of her fighting, she still did preparations in secret in order to fight along with me. However, what she didn't expect was that after killing the disaster, a large octopus-like monster, we would both "die". I became the spirit of the megafloat while her soul was 'put away' to aid me in killing disasters in the future. She would be put into a coma-like state until it was time to fight another disaster. On the other hand, I would be conscious as the spirit of the megafloat the whole time...

Years would pass before another 'disaster'. Every time, she would be surprised at the technological advancements. Each time, I would ask her whether or not she regretted her decision. Each time, she would reply with an affirmative 'No, I don't!'

However, after technological advancements started to deal with the 'Soul'...

I started to realize. Why did she always reply with a 'No, I don't!'? So each time when it was near time to fight a disaster, I recorded her 'Soul points' as she was freed from her "prison". I continuously recorded her as she was outside. I did this many times. It was then I realized; her 'Soul points' didn't fluctuate at all. A normal person's 'Soul points' would fluctuate when experiencing emotions. However, hers didn't, even though she showed emotions. It made me question whether she was still the 'xxx' I knew or whether she was a 'reprogrammed' Soul...

2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
  3. raltzero

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect description :aww::cookie:

4. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . Is that it? Please tell me that there is/ will be more than just this. It is a very interesting idea and I would love to see how the story develops.

5. raltzero

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a short story/oneshot based off of a dream I once had. Maybe someone else could build off of the idea?

6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she is an heartless bitch?
    :hmm: