Recommendations Evil/villain/void of morals protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Toxicane, May 7, 2021.

1. Toxicane

Toxicane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for these novel suggestions but I am afraid that 4 out of the 5 novels you suggested I have already read. I couldn't continue with the Darius supreme because he goes below my bottom line of not evil ( caring about a particular morality to the point of hypocrisy ). A rattling monster, certainly an enoyable one and I don't know why but I actually forgot to list it. Thanks for reminding me though, The only one I haven't read is "The most satisfied Reincarnate", I look forward to reading that one.

After checking it out I just realized that I finished the volume one of "The most satisfied reincarnate" aswell.

2. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. sixnein

sixnein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can u link all of these

4. sixnein

sixnein Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Iron blood is ok…..it’s not great and def on the side of amateur writing

5. SussyFortniteBalls

SussyFortniteBalls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfathomable Doomsday

Toxicane likes this.
  6. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gonna take me a shitwhile to get the link for all of these and I also have finals tomorrow. just name the one you want to read and I'll send you its link

Yeah the author dropped it due to that I think, He made a new novel though and it's going great so far

7. Zhan Bu Du

Zhan Bu Du New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    read it a long time ago

Interesting, I will try it

9. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/sadistic-player-in-a-fantasy-game-world_21376430705077905 -
    Sadistic Player In A Fantasy Game World (Chaotic evil mc)
    One of the rare good novels out there that doesn't shy away from brutal scenes such as upapologetic immoral murder, Rape, and inevitable happening that will occur in an apocalyptic world. The Protagonist is a cold chaotic evil mc that loves killing people and putting his life on danger for excitement. He feels nothing at the sight of heavenly innocent maidens being raped by low life goblins(that actually happened btw) and the first though he had after getting power is " I wonder if my parents got anything strong, I hope so because I am gonna kill them and take that ability "(he can steal abilities). He isn't too op neither is he weak. He is just on the level or below that of a guild master. The pace is quite to my liking because it's neither too fast nor is it slow. There aren't any annoying info dumps so far and personally, I would rate this novel a 4/5.

Lehiye likes this.
  10. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Lehiye likes this.
  11. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    This certainly sounds like an awesome read, Thanks for the suggestion.

Though fair warning to anyone else coming to read that novel, The novel is dropped at 20th chapter and I am not sure if you'd like it.

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Jpmtl have the rest of the chapter translated. And its readability is good . Better than you think

13. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Everybody Loves Large Chests : Inhuman mc. Monster from the beginning meaning, no human morals ya get where am going.
    2. Genocide Online : Mc literally has 0 morals in game where she can let loose. She massacres however she see fit: children,eldelry,NPC, players. Everything goes still she is having fun.
    3. The Void Wolf : Mc got raised by his parents to be a sacrifice to the void god, his memories altered, thrown away. He inherited the power of the void god and his body was reborn. Without begin taugh morals he paws his own ways in the world.
    4. Dungeon Seeker : Betrayed by his childhod friend who he loved,thrown into the murderous world of madness, he survives just for revenge. Hunts whatever he needs, eats whatever he needs and gains whatever powers he needs, turning more and more inhuman in the process.
    5. Would You Please Become the Demon Lord?: Mc begin begin used as a test subject since childhood in a ruined world has deep resentment and disgust aganist humanity. Just as he freed himself from his shackles he got dragged away by the goddess of another world to become a "real" demon lord unlike the fakes before him.
    6. The Ultimate Evolution : Well it's a worldhopping with a dark,glum theme i guess.
    7. The Great Demon System : Mc start out as a happy-go-round hrugging off abuse and bullying till his family heirloom broke. He snapped out of it right away and relaised how abnormal his always smiling self was. Getting all his piled up resentment and hate spill out at once drive him near madness if not over it. So he begans his crzed but calculating silent power up.
    8. Supreme Lord Shapeshifter: Mc is an apathetic serial killer who got transmigrated. He was bored extremly bored happy with the new fun happenings. He got a shapeshifter sytem where he can unlock forms by killing energy. While the special people only can transform into one thing he can have multiple transformations, different alignments and in the end even merge them together.
    9. The Evil Spirit is Coming : Mc starts out as a ghoul child, only acting on instict, hunt to get stronger, apease your hunger. As he mets his big sis he gains visdom becoming more calculating,cold, and dangerous. Don't have emphaty for neither humans nor ghould kill and eat whenever he feels like it.
    10. The Witcher Loads the Thriller Game : Mc is a new turned official wizard in the Wizarding World. As he was dissecting a specimen he was pulled into Earth's so called Thriller Game. (MC is a Reincarnator from Earth with AI) He goes back and forth between the Wizarding World and the Thriller Game worlds. He is an apathetic, cold typical research (dissection) maniac wizard who loves to use his magic scalpel to cut bodies up~

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  15. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame they have so little chapters they sound sooooo frigging fun~ T--T

16. Toxicane

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I am extremely grateful to you for all your recommendations and just know I really really appreciate it. Secondly if you want moderately long novels with absolutely evil mc I suppose I have some of those in my bundles as well.
    1. https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-villain's-sword-is-sharp_20907189205936105
    The Villains sword is sharp (118C)
    Author never fails to daily upload and each of his chapters are equally enjoyable. One of my most favorest novels of all time for sure
    2. https://www.webnovel.com/book/my-journey-to-godhood-as-a-caterpillar_17545889205428105
    My journey to godhood as a caterpillar (244C)(Completed)
    Well this is fully finished so what else can I say.
    3. https://www.webnovel.com/book/reverend-insanity_7996858406002505
    Reverend Insanity(2400C)
    I guess you already know about this one so I am not gonna elaborate.
    4. https://www.webnovel.com/book/naruto-dream-to-immortality-(completed)_14620893006043905
    Naruto: Dream to immortality (233C) (Completed)
    Slight family-love on this one but his family never appears in the story so it's not really a problem
    5. https://www.webnovel.com/book/rise-of-the-worm-sovereign_18549015105094205
    Rise of the worm sovereign (510C)
    Comedic approach to the evil genre, Mc is a worm who can morph into swords and shit, he has a wielder who goes to great immoral lengths for the sword.
    6. https://www.webnovel.com/book/alien-evolution-system_19824496705355005
    Alien evolution system (210C)
    Pretty good novel with a robotic mc slowly gaining experience

Lehiye likes this.
  17. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    So am I grateful for yours! I checked all of them in this thread there are so many hidden gems here!! Mah eyes are shining~

Mah current novel is be just haaa... Not bad. But its not that fun either just so-so. Only reading it cuz it's FL without romance plus vr. Theyre rare and precious.

Srsly there's one I wanna read mah pal sent screensots from it but the asshole didn't give tittle so I gotta wait till he comes back online aigh... Mc was a transmigrator into Avatar - Sokka. He is pretty antihero massacring and all٫ cheating skillbooks out of foxes and corrupting a poor innocent soul how he should : "Kill your subordinates before they kill u"

Like hell ..i wannnna read it sooo badly so am pretty whinny currently haha

Toxicane likes this.
  18. cmax110

cmax110 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Avatar: Awakened Gamer. Writen by holyjoker, he did the Naruto: Dream to immortality fanfic as well, I think he's known for his evil MCs.

19. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible no idea. As I heared holyjoker writes poisonous novels. His mcs are more like holybatman than holyjoker all goody guys so kinda doubt you there

20. cmax110

cmax110 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I've only ever read his Naruto story so I'm not too sure, but that is 100% an evil MC in that, he kills his teammates to save himself and rapes his teacher, among other things.

A week later, the author drops the series, rip.