Spoiler [Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich] Questions

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by You, Sep 13, 2016.

1. You

You ̨̮̱͇̹͔̮c͎̙̘̮̕h͏̗aot̼̳̣̞͞ic p̵e̥̲ŗ̰̬v̫͍͓̼̣́ert

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite knowing what horror awaits me, I went ahead and tried google translating the next few chapters against common sense. My brain just couldn't take it.Too many Rolls-Royce, Lan, Beckham and whatnot. Anyway, would anyone who has ventured into reading ahead/finished reading ELCL please clarify the following:
    1.) Roland got a new body that's a hybrid class/species between order and chaos. There was a mention that his spring time has finally come but then there's a problem. What was it? Did his body went back to being that of a child's?

2.) Read some fragmented mention about duping and fooling the goddesses. What was it that he did? Something to do with the power of law?

3.) Banshee Queen became his pet kitten/bat?

4.) It was mentioned that he was a paladin first, then ice warrior thingy, then undead emperor, then supreme court judge. But the story only gives a passing backstory of Roland's transition from holy knight > death > suddenly emperor eternal night Yongye. What happened in-between that? was it mentioned later on?

5.) Title-drop at chapter 70 explains that he recorded hundreds of years worth of information as backup to fight against memory-loss incited by rebirth/resurrection. Did I understood this one correctly?

Pretty much pointed at a random chapter and clicked some interesting titles with contents that don't make sense.

5.) Roland re-created socce-... football?
    6.) Roland's bro returned? Was he the one who killed Adam or did Adam died from passing on the inheritance?

Probably Not-so-spoilerish questions:

7.) How many major story arcs are there? Can you add maybe one or two sentences that describe each arc? (Like what Yu Wo did with LSK books. Event highlights or something)

8.) For those who finished reading all of the chapters, how did you feel after reading the last chapter? Was it satisfying? Total letdown? cliffy?

2. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall wait for the reply to these questions too...
    *sits down and eats cookies*

3. starvecleric

starvecleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here goes nothing
    Adam didn't die, to complete the inheritance, the Phoenix Heart has to be passed on and Adam was sick of living, so he wanted to pass his heart (which has been replaced with the Phoenix Heart) to Annie [ /spoiler]
    If roughly splitting, (counting the entire Liu Huang Mountain City Arc 1 Arc 2 as one), there should be 3 main story theme.
    The first theme is the establishment of the God of Law
    The 2nd theme is the building of a 3rd Faction.
    The 3rd theme is the development of the Sacred War[ /spoiler]

You likes this.
  4. starvecleric

starvecleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, what happens in his past is mentioned. The 1st life is just mentioned and the 2nd one (actually not very important) will be mentioned further on After dying in his 3rd life, he revived as a natural-born undead and became a Lich (actually pretty much said alr) Afterwards there isn't much elaboration but he grew stronger built his 7 Deadly Sins etc etc

He fooled too many people for me to rmb

Yeah, the idea is because a pet cannot be of a higher level than its master, so being level too low, she can't sustain human form for long.

Yup, he keeps diaries (where the name came from actually, log <-> diaries. He has been living for 300 years so that makes 300 years of diaries

You likes this.
  5. East void lightning

East void lightning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about harem members

6. lettosk

lettosk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone has any more info to give?

7. seabuckthorn