Discussion Failure as a Joke

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elucidator, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Elucidator

Elucidator Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys,I'm new here.But I want to seek advice to those who experience the same thing in their past.I will introduce myself
    I'm just your average whitecollar worker with no remarkable achievement except for winning the national tournament on the track and field.

I have my childhoodfriend who works as a Call Center agent,I have some feelings for her but I'm too shy and don't have any self confidence.(note: Pls don't assume that this was going on the BL path,she's a woman for goodness sake).So after mustering my courage I finally confess my feelings for her,too bad she ask me if it was a joke.I'm on the point where I don't know if I'll cry or what.So as a leeway I tell her it's just a joke.Then she run while crying,and never looking back.I'm rather confused with what happened so I seat on a nearby bench then tears began falling from my eyes,it didn't stop.I'm still processing what the heck had happened.I tried calling her but she didn't answer.So I decided to return to my house and just sleep.When I'm on the pedestrian lane,a mysterious girl suddenly clings to me and said this words "Lets go home now my dear husband".I'm confused,did she just call me husband? Lets be real here.I'm really broken right now to the point that even Financially I'm broke,then someone I just met tells me he's my wife?
    Then 4 man in suits suddenly showed up,like those bodyguards in the movies."Ojou-sama let's head home for now,your late for your next appointment",said by one of those men.He calls him ojou-sama so that means shes rich right not to mention she was freakingly hot,with those huge t*ts and well proportioned body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).So let's try to talk,"Excuse me but whats happening here".I asked,but the bodyguards noticed that her hands was clinging onto my arms.He immediately pull his gun and aimed it on my lowerbody( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).Unconciously I run with her on my arms princess carrying her.The chase started,it last for atleast 20min pr something,even if I'm carrying her she's definitely light so I can still use my running speed that once won the national championship.We stopped by to rest at the nearby convinience store.I talked to her about what really happened back there cause I'm confused why they suddenly pulled out their gun( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).She didn't try to talk but instead just kiss me on the lips(I'm the luckiest man evah)or not.I tried to look back to see if anyone saw us,and there she was standing while holding some shopping bags bought in the convience store,My Childhood friend.She dropped those bags she's holding and once again run while crying.I chased her,this time I caught up.But sadly I've been caught up too,the bodyguards holds my arms and twist it.When she hears my loud cries she turns back,seeing me on that state.She immediately shouted at them,"What the heck are you doing to my boyfriend".I'm happy tp hear that but not right now,ahhgghhh it hurts.Clinging to me then saying they got the wrong guy to protect me,My heart was jumping in joy and also with pain.When I'm almost at the point where I'm gonna faint coz of pain,A small,cute but dignified voice suddenly enters my ears."As the princess of the Fate's family line,I,Princess Lara,orders you to release that man.Hearing her giving that order,they immediately release me.She rushes over to me,"Are you okay dear?~"she said with a cute tone.As she spouts those words,my childhood friend whose already clinging at me suddenly tightens her grips like a lioness marking her prey( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).They both send frightening glares at each other,never letting the other one overwhelms her.As I see those 2 like that,I'm thinking what my future life will become?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Walla walla text.

Your (fake sounding) story can be a good novel imo. Write it :blobpopcorn:

3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:Average?
    Dude, are you bragging or are you dreaming to all of the Corporate Slave Nuffians? Cause that isn't funny.:blobtriumph::blobthumbsdown:
    You can write a novel with that setting anyway.:blobwhistle:

4. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffttt lies... The world is cruel so this will never happen. :blobsob:

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN likes this.
  5. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN Planet sized warrior Tony without wisdom teeth

Reading List:
    Link
    She using you go with the childhood friend!

6. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    The childhood friend is a choice?:blobwoah: That sinking of a ship?:blobdizzy:

7. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    So... what is your question?

8. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    You're going to end up with this guy[​IMG]

9. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    No one would believe that fake sounding story, i mean being all the lucky bastard n'all if you confess to someone and that someone has feelings for you and tell it as a joke. I think it's more funny if she punches you THEN run away crying....

Edit: i think it has good setting for a novel

10. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Humph you tricked me into believing the first part, got me feeling bad for you! Any feelings I got was throw out the window once the rich girl came in. Although, as already point out by others, it’s a good start if you’re planning to write a story.

11. JadeWhiteSkin

JadeWhiteSkin please rescue~

Reading List:
    Link
    I rate the novel 2/5

craz likes this.
  12. Kin

Kin Invijible kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she cries sounds like racing car? :sushi_hide:

13. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

Reading List:
    Link
    9/10 for you

juniorjawz likes this.
  14. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a dream, a dream where we tear down that wall and separate it so all can enjoy.

kelkel1133 likes this.
  15. MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN

Reading List:
    Link
    I like walls.

16. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha

17. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    you, sir, just earned your spot on the Bullshit Sect, where every member is renowned for their prowess in the Art of Bullshitting.

You weave of tale of heartache and scandal, truly worthy of being one of our members.

Cite and kelkel1133 like this.
  18. Dravileo

Dravileo Imofever never end

Reading List:
    Link
    Add one yandere girl and then look what is chemical reaction in this story

19. Waffle

Waffle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I have a dream where people use proper spacing between commas, apostrophes, and periods. Like seriously, pls. I read like 4 lines and gave up.

20. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    I like being skwered on a tri-pronged metal stick, spinning with raging heat below me at an enclosed glass display.