Family Dramas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jevanka926, Mar 15, 2021.

?

Do you know your family's dramas?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know, do I have to?

11.1%
  4. Hell yeah! How could I not?

11.1%
  1. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this topic since I'm sometimes caught in awkward situations (be it in the family drama itself or something that happened from a family drama). You know, when you're just chilling and having fun planning what you should do after getting home but then you got dragged into a mess? So, I have some questions.

1. What will you do when some family members are talking about the latest family dramas?

a. I will leave

b. I will sit and listen, but stay quiet

c. I will pretend to not hear anything

d. I will actively engage in the gossip

e. I will listen to it first and then join them

2. If a family member talks nasty things behind your back, what would you do?

a. Well, I don't care

b. I will ignore them for the rest of my life

c. I will talk bad behind them too

d. I will still be nice in front of them and pretend like I don't know anything but I will talk about it to people close to me (siblings/parents/cousins/friends/etc)

3. A drama happened before you, things were starting to get awkward. Unfortunately, you were stuck in your place and couldn't move anywhere. You wanted to stay in the back but someone in front of you moved behind you, thus exposing you. What would you do?

a. Pray no one would notice me

b. Stay quiet

c. Looking for ways to get out of the room

4. If you don't mind, can you share any family dramas that you've heard or seen? (Optional)

2. shadeonline

shadeonline [StarSeeker] [WaveWanderer] [TerrainTraveler]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone has this cousin who is lazy and goes around asking for money, and this cousin is always the source of family dramas

Jevanka926 likes this.
  3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    1. B
    2. A
    3. B
    4. Too many to count
    I grew up with a big, big, biiiig extended family that has a drastically different views, social status, economic power, etc. We're like...um... a clan with many family branches that still close enough to meet several times a year. The oldest ones have lived through three radically different political period. Because of that, there's a loaad of clash of views, which resulted in lots of dramas. Now I'm kinda used to it, i guess.

Jevanka926 likes this.
  4. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a cousin, but I can totally understand

I can feel the pain. My -maternal- grandma is the eight child and my family is quite huge

Fulminata likes this.
  5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    My family has some juicy shit . I just try ignore to them .

Jevanka926 likes this.
  6. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have much family drama. Plus, I live far away from the rest of my relatives (who are either in Cali or China). My family is actually rather harmonious on the whole. I have been called "sheltered" for that. :blobsweat:

But... there are some (not so) occasional mother-in-law vs. daughter-in-law fights. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

I just try to stay out of it as much as possible. It's so scary :notlikeblob:

Jevanka926 likes this.
  7. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I've got dragged to an uncomfortable situation which is a result from the previous family dramas. Everyone who got dragged like me secretly cursed under our breath.

That's good if you rarely see/ hear one, hahahha. The dramas can be scary indeed

Lissi likes this.